Frequent Posters

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Omg! Look who is talking about IQ 🤣 🤣

Originally posted by: Angry_Birdie

Omg! Look who is talking about IQ 🤣 🤣

Why is there a problem!? Last I remember I use better logic for bashing someone!Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago
CuttingChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niks77

Why is there a problem!? Last I remember I used better logic for bashing someone!

Welcome back, the forum missed you. ðŸ¤—

Originally posted by: Justajoo

Welcome back, the forum missed you.🤗

No I am not going to last here for long! Returning back even for a minute was a bad idea! I got sucked in! U enjoy without me!

P.S. I have been trying to quit the forum and Insha Allah I will succeed! I made that topic because I was extremely upset! If I knew I would be further bullied because of it I wouldn't have bothered! Have a great life everyone! Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago
Doggy is a more apt name for KSG. Bips should call him that.😆

Originally posted by: Luna46

Doggy is a more apt name for KSG. Bips should call him that.😆

He is a human being why are u guys so full of venom for someone who did nothing to u! My goodness! U r not his wife! So keep ur advice about what a wife should call her husband to urselfEdited by Niks77 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Niks77

He is a human being why are u guys so full of venom for someone who did nothing to u! My goodness! U r not his wife! So keep ur advice about what a wife should call her husband to urself

Well, I believe that all human beings are full of venom, and if we don't spit it out...that venom will kill us from inside. And what's a better place other than internet to do that??
I'm a very decent human being in real life. But I too have a filthy and disgusting side and internet helps me to show it, and also keep my sanity.

Yeah, I understand that KSG is a human being. But some hormonal fangirls treat these faulty human beings as demi-goods, defending them 24/7 using stupid logics.
So it becomes necessary for the greater-good to bash these over-paid celebrities to keep them on earth.

Okay, fine...I'm not KSG's wife(neither I want to be).
BUT,
Who are you??
Why are you poking your nose in between?? Who are you to telling me what should I do and what not?? You are not Bips(or are you??), why are you speaking on her behalf?? I want to hear Bips saying directly to me what you have said. Then I'll not give her advice.

So yeah!!!! You too keep your bossy behavior in your pockets!!!!
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Well, I believe that all human beings are full of venom, and if we don't spit it out...that venom will kill us from inside. And what's a better place other than internet to do that??
I'm a very decent human being in real life. But I too have a filthy and disgusting side and internet helps me to show it, and also keep my sanity.

Yeah, I understand that KSG is a human being. But some hormonal fangirls treat these faulty human beings as demi-goods, defending them 24/7 using stupid logics.
So it becomes necessary for the greater-good to bash these over-paid celebrities to keep them on earth.

BUT,
Who are you??
Why are you poking your nose in between?? Who are you to telling me what should I do and what not?? You are not Bips(or are you??), why are you speaking on her behalf?? I want to hear Bips saying directly to me what you have said. Then I'll not give her advice.

SAVAGE LEVEL, epic! 🤣

BUT,
Who are you??

Oh now calling someone out on calling a person a dog makes me treat KSG like a Demi-God!? All I am asking is to treat him like a human! Anyway since u have venom glad KSG can help u take it out! Good going KSG! Enjoy! I don't know when u saw me treat him like a Demi-God! But selective reading and understanding zindabad!!Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Angry_Birdie

SAVAGE LEVEL, epic! 🤣

Why do u use others shoulders to shoot! U r a coward of the first Oder!