Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Are nikki bopne do jo bolna hai, yahan pe to sabko sab kuch bolte hain. Don't take all this too seriously and ofcourse these topics are made to get a reaction out of u. The best solution is just ignore!! 

Originally posted by: ..PikACHU...

Are nikki bopne do jo bolna hai, yahan pe to sabko sab kuch bolte hain. Don't take all this too seriously and ofcourse these topics are made to get a reaction out of u. The best solution is just ignore!!

I agree! Thank you!! See you around! Hopefully not in a Bollywood forum topic! Thanks for being sweet and understanding!
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niks77

I agree! Thank you!! See you around! Hopefully not in a Bollywood forum topic! Thanks for being sweet and understanding!

I'm not on any other forum right now, but yea hope to see u around too πŸ˜ƒ And yup don't be so serious all the time and just chill.

Originally posted by: ..PikACHU...

I'm not on any other forum right now, but yea hope to see u around tooπŸ˜ƒAnd yup don't be so serious all the time and just chill.

Hmm chalo that's ok I may come in the padmavati thread! During its release! C u there I guess! xx
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Skybully

Ha! Strong case? who cares. I will be the judge. πŸ˜†

Ahha doesn't matter kanoon andha hota hai ans i am a damn good lawyer πŸ˜‰
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Does not look like Bips is getting any offers, not even supporting roles, she just got a cameo in Gul's show. 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bashing and personal attacks against other members is not allowed.

Topic closed

BWF DT