Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
πŸ˜† people living out of Pakistan seem so convince that Punjabi is not spoken in Pakistan side. Just because Urdu is encourage that does not mean the regional language is not spoken. 
Punjabi is widely spoken in that province and the film industry in that language is huge & way popular then Urdu spoken one.

Like in major cities in India hindi is spoken while the regional language is more spoken in smaller towns & villages. This is the same system in Pakistan where Urdu is spoken in major cities while the regional language is widely spoken in smaller towns & cities.
ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love Pakistani Punjabi more than Indian punjabi. It sounds beautiful. My maternal grandparents were from Multan and Faislabad.  Edited by ibnbattuta - 6 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
anybody who was born pre-independence was born in India only...remember there was no Pakistan before that.

Originally posted by: sunflower52

πŸ˜† people living out of Pakistan seem so convince that Punjabi is not spoken in Pakistan side. Just because Urdu is encourage that does not mean the regional language is not spoken. 

Punjabi is widely spoken in that province and the film industry in that language is huge & way popular then Urdu spoken one.

Like in major cities in India hindi is spoken while the regional language is more spoken in smaller towns & villages. This is the same system in Pakistan where Urdu is spoken in major cities while the regional language is widely spoken in smaller towns & cities.

NOT true! πŸ˜Š

Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Coimbatore,Pune- to name few major cities amongst the many other where Hindi isn't extensively spoken...😊

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

anybody who was born pre-independence was born in India only...remember there was no Pakistan before that.

Pakistanis wont like it if you tell them they came from India...They call it the British India! At least that's what I was told...
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Even my great grandparents were from India specifically from  Lahore, Amritsar and Gurdaspur before the partition. Now my family is from Punjab, Pakistan. 
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Punjabi is still widely spoken in Pakistan, it's just the stupid government that doesn't give the language importance, as apparently to sound more educated people speak Urdu and/or English. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Pakistanis wont like it if you tell them they came from India...They call it the British India! At least that's what I was told...

No one can change the facts...India is an ancient country and has existed much much before the Britishers came.πŸ˜›...Call India British India or whatever India...wouldn't change the fact that there was no Pakistan pre Independence and anyone born before that was born in India.
Edited by blue-ice. - 6 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sunflower52

It's not abt how many Pakistanis speak Punjabi or not ...I am talking abt the insult ...they insult punjabi all the time and praise Urdu ... every language is great , there is no need to insult or put down the other language to prove how great ur own language is ...I have met so many Punjabi Pakistanis ... all I have learned frm them is they don't speak Punjabi Bcz their parents ask them not to speak it bcz its not a respectful language ... they encourage their kids to talk in Urdu specially to elders Bcz it's a respectful language while Punjabi is not , govt bans Punjabi in schools and Hindi Medium movie leading lady ( while promoting the movie on some Pakistani channel ) called it a language of gawars , low class ppl πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Jahanaroosa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So what many we're born in Indiaeven this will not make fawad Indian and he will not comeback