StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

smiley37smiley37

How do people listen to this stupidity.

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

But they failed with ur education..not only talking about not knowing the President of the Country u live.

Screenshot_20240121-172428.jpg

Screenshot_20240121-172426.jpg

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Nepo kids are so desperate to find their footing, show their passion with hyperbolic expressions just to overcompensate for zilch struggle and seek validation from janta its funny ki sab same template use karte hain smiley36especially her but still give wtf statements like these which makes one wonder kiimages (83).jpeg

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Oh my Aloo. As nice as you looked in that saree. She thanked Saudi Arabia for being a state that brings people together. Aloo their weapons deals with the USA. Their close nit relationship with USA. How they have been behind the genocide in Yemen? How many terrorist come from there. How they behead gays and don't let women drive. Oh dear Aloo!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Oh my Aloo. As nice as you looked in that saree. She thanked Saudi Arabia for being a state that brings people together. Aloo their weapons deals with the USA. Their close nit relationship with USA. How they have been behind the genocide in Yemen? How many terrorist come from there. How they behead gays and don't let women drive. Oh dear Aloo!

She needs to stay home smiley37how dumb can someone be 

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Don't blame only her, Salman and many other stars are always there promoting Dubai etc etc.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dirdam

Don't blame only her, Salman and many other stars are always there promoting Dubai etc etc.

Yeah but did they also call it a country that unites people? Even if she meant in the creative world it sounded so ironic and bizarre.