sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Where ever u comfortable u send me till 60 so waiting fr new ud to comment 

neetr91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NerdyBirdy

As there’s the few that read and comment here provided me their interest in BNB blog updates, I’m thinking to keep bnb just updated on blog only 😬 there aren’t many readers here for this one anyway 🙈

This way quicker updates as I’m already on the 100th chapter on blog. The updates will remain password protected. 

If you haven’t got a blog, I can change settings so you don’t need an account to comment. 

Thoughts?? 🤔🤔

But only 58 chapters have been updated in this forum and BNB in blog has reached 100th chapter. 

JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 56

Theresa was in some mood... I guess its Maan’s charm that Theresa wanted to go to him and not be with mommy hence all the tantrums. Maan-Theresa moments were so adorable, Maan holding her, she trying to hold him and stand and then smiling at him... aww 🥰 

Maan-Shirley convo, wow!!! Its very unlikely of Maan to come to rhe point and say it directly with hesitation about the Kiss he shared with Geet. And him coming out in open about his feelings towards Geet was such a huge thing. 

Are those pics references for Rhea, Marrissa and Tara’s dresses or the characters? For either of them,  they are great choice. And I absolutely loved Geet’s gown. If only Drashti had actually worn them with those smoky eyes and red lipstick, it would have been mind blowing. Savitri got a taste of her own medicine. All these days she was judging Geet for the kind of dresses she was wearing and now that when she got discriminated for wearing a mediocre attire she felt insulted? Inspite of Savitri herself feeling that one should wear what he/she feels comfortable in and Gaurav pointing out exactly that, she still doesn’t want to change her pov about Geet. Such a stubborn lady. 

Ahh! It was so nice to see Diane and John once again. Surely, it must have been so hard for them to see Geet so successful and to top it if she wins the award, it would be like rubbing salt on their wounds. 

Absolutely loved the chapter 56

Edited by JayaR - 3 years ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NerdyBirdy

As there’s the few that read and comment here provided me their interest in BNB blog updates, I’m thinking to keep bnb just updated on blog only 😬 there aren’t many readers here for this one anyway 🙈

This way quicker updates as I’m already on the 100th chapter on blog. The updates will remain password protected. 

If you haven’t got a blog, I can change settings so you don’t need an account to comment. 

Thoughts?? 🤔🤔

thanks for the note 

hope I am i your blog list 

waiting for next update

radhikapebbeti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am fine with either place. if it’s easier for you to Manage with just one place then we can move towards blog. 

Are you planning to send another post for people who would like to star receiving passwords for those parts?

Thank you

Edited by radhikapebbeti - 3 years ago
LINGLING thumbnail

Part 58

'Nick following Geet like a lost puppy' apt description by Sean. Maan seems to be doing well with kids. Playing with Nick. 

Geet belongs to a different species of employers! She gives credit to her colleagues and employees for the success. And her mother most of all.

LINGLING thumbnail

Part 59

The highlight of this part... Geet apologizing to Maan. Not for the kiss but for accelerating. Haha. 

Dadaji injured. Is it going to lead the story somewhere? 

Everyone going out. Will Maan go with them?

LINGLING thumbnail

Ch 59

More of Geet's past. It seems there's going to be a misunderstanding between Geet and Adrian. 

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Note - please READ carefully and all of it as it answers most of the questions. 

Given that most who’ve commented are fine with the blog updates I’m going to go ahead and keep this ff as blog updates going forward.

I’ll be creating password group on Facebook this weekend, therefore please ensure you’re part of my FB group and comment on the post with your interest on the BNB link post. 

You can join my group on the following link - if you’re not already part of the group, there are membership questions that you must answer before I accept request to join. 

NOTE - if you do not answer the membership questions your request to join will be declined. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/jannatfictions

Please do this by Sunday at the latest as I’m creating password messenger group then. 

I’ll not be making a list of usernames as I am giving a chance to everyone to join including silent readers. However you must be making your presence known to the post I have mentioned in my Facebook group. 

I think this link might take you directly to the post - again you must be already in my group to see it. 

https://m.facebook.com/groups/196443833837384?view=permalink&id=1627988880682865&anchor_composer=false

Blog settings have changed but you will be prompted for an email and name, therefore I would suggest you create a blog ID to make it easier for yourselves. 

All comments for BnB must be on blog, not here as I will no longer be checking this thread once I start updating. 

Passwords will be from the 60th Chapter, chapter 59 has been posted on page 92. 

Edited by NerdyBirdy - 3 years ago
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 57

So finally Maan confessed that he likes Geet. And he is revealing so much about his feeling for Geet. Slow but for sure he is opening up. 

I can’t even begin to describe my fav boo boo. Dictionary seems to fail me when it comes to him. First of all, he pushed away Aryan to sit with hia Gigi, then he kinda knew his Gigi is going to win and wants to go get it for her 😆 and he has to thanked as well ... aww 🥰 He is crazy about his Gigi. We got to see Maan’s bonding with Tess but I would like to see how he bonds with Nick. Oh!!! I forgot Geet won!! 🥳

Marissa-Rhea interacting with so much ease. This trip has brought both the families a little closer. 

Tara was able to notice that Maan may be suffering from PTSD, and Geet giving it a thought. Hope this doesn’t put off Geet from approaching Maan with her attraction. And gosh!!! I missed Kirsten and her name callings! Only she can put in some sense in Maan. Who can keep pushing him to move forward. Very persuasive lady!! I like her.