Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mlaran852 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I will create a blog id but i not very keen on creating a fb id. So i guess that will be a problem.

Dotheright thumbnail

Created a fb id. Sent you a request too. 

Dreamer26 thumbnail

Hi, I remember having started this a long time back but then lost track of the account. The lockdown finally brought me back. While I catch up with the entire story 50 parts on your blog link, can you add me to the rest of your story. It seems a very interesting storyline.

vkrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My favourite part is Boo Boo repeating his intent to marry hi Gigi . This is so cute . I winder how we will feel if he were to see MG getting intimate 😉 Geet as a professional and as a person is such an awesomely written character. Openly telling Maan about the kiss is completely in line with her traits that you have shared . And I am looking forward to the bond between Maan and Nick too.  Thankyou for updating . 

JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 58

Suneel and Marissa have done a great job as parents. It shows in their upbringing. They did show their concerns but never stopped them from doing what they want. Life is such. You only learn from mistakes and failure, so never stop your kids from doing what they like but at the same time keeping an eye on them and stepping in when they know that the kids are straying. Loved their family bond!!

Awww I wished for Maan-Nick interaction and I got it!!!! So sweet! Maan is so cool with kids. Both Theresa and Nick were so comfortable with him. And boo boo wants to marry his Gigi.... I wonder what will be his reaction when in future Maan-Geet will marry. ðŸ˜†

JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 59

Past...
 by any chance was Geet pregnant with Adrian’s baby ? Was it the reason behind their break up?? I hope I’m wrong about her pregnancy coz I don’t want her to preggers with Adrian’s baby. 

😆😆 So that is how Nick watched Deadpool.... Man!! That boy is something. And look at him!! He is totally crazy about his Gigi. They way he hugs her, curling her hair around his fingers and hiding his face in her neck  I wonder if he is really even 6 year old. 

Good that Geet apologised for startling him with the kiss but also clarifying that she didn’t regret it one bit... surely this would put Maan into thinking mode. I’m so happy he has Shirley and Kirsten to shre his feelings. To guide him into a right path. And also Geet has been doing a lot of sharing thing... I mean feelings. Though she hasn’t realized it but its more than an attraction towards Maan. Its visible in the way she is talking to Sean about her kiss with Maan. 

Oh ho!! Gaurav is injured. Hope its nothing serious. 

Prettyliars thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hello.... I started reading this story now after listening lots of appreciation for this story... This is very different concept and every character is different shades of life... One thing that teach this story that don't judge book by its cover  suits this story.. Maan and Geet are different yet so similar both are wounded by past trying to overcome this by different ways. Maan and Geet both wants move on but some time traditional thoughts and narrow minded people thinking are making them impossible.. I like geet character she is bold, sexy, successful same time caring for her family. She wants to work like crazy for forgetting her past. I like the way she doesn't dislike Maan for his scar but Maan family judge her by her profession.. Maan is scared to express his likeness due to rejection is wrong but he is in a situation where anybody confidence and morale can go down.. Both maaneet are loyal to their profession is soo good. Maan and Geet can heal each other with their togetherness.. Really love the bonding of geet and nick.. Loved Maan family love for Maan their are really concerned and worried about him. But not liking this Dadima for now.. Geet is soo perfect yet imperfect for world... 

maansi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ch58

Rising to the fame at the very young age so happening

Proud ful moment is for the parents when they see their children reaching the height of fame.

Enjoy the talk between Maan and Nick.

Seems maan is becoming a babysitter

Lovely update

maansi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ch 59

Geet loved kissing Maan

And she disclosed it to her sister and sean both

She really is bold enough to apologise and not regretting it

Slowly and steadily Maan is making his place in her heart.

Waiting eagerly for next.

mlaran852 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey, i created a fb id and send you a request to join your group.