Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

wow!!! gigi and boo boo fooling around...btw loved the fact that geet was upfront with maan and m also glad that she clarified otherwise the poor guy would have been in misery. the fact that he assumed and accepted that she wouldn't have liked kissing him just shows that he has a long way to go...looking forward to uncovering the secrets of geet's past as well. m so happy that she has such a  supportive family. we have seen maan's scars- physical and mental, now it's geet's turn...looking forward to what twist gaurav's injury will bring

Madhuddian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome update

geet & her team did photoshoot and gives interview 

Geet is taking everyone on outing 

Nick is upset with geet & spent his time with maan 

Geet apologize maan but not for kiss

Geet teasing Nick

Aww Boo boo can't share his gigi with anyone 

She told Sean about kissing maan

In past, geet & Adrian are engaged

I think Adrian feel she is pregnant that's why he leaves her  

Omg Gaurav is injured

Waiting for next part

Edited by DreamyMadhu - 3 years ago
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update..

nik moments with geet are lovely .

Geet told maan that  she didn't regret kissing him..

Waiting for next update..

ketki61 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

hey

Update continues to hold us .

Shows a clear character of Adrian, who seems to be running from responsibilities, while as Geet standing up and taking responsibility. 

Loved her confidence for expressing her honesty towards Maan for not regretting the Kiss but moving on quickly. 

Waiting 

Neeju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update...geet and maan are poles apart...She is OK to express her emotions n feelings with other whereas maan find it difficult to communicate his thoughts...I like to glimpses of geet's past as well...It will be interesting to see what happens in their almost perfect life...

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Finally geet clarified to him and thankfully she told that she’s not sorry for the kiss... otherwise knowing maan that’s what he would have thought..

I’ll comment on the other parts as well.. now a days I am just in different frame of mind.. and I wasn’t even a fan of Sushant in the actual sense of the word..

I actually don’t watch as much of Bollywood movies.. I don’t know how his fans must be coping with it..

I’ll comment on the remaining parts.. in a day or two for sure👍🏼

And congrats for the 100 parts on blog.. that’s an amazing milestone for this beautiful story🤗

May it pass the 200 mark of FFY

Piaa_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Here maan nd geet r soo different.... Finallly yeh have some interaction...Nd geet apologised soo confidently ...She knew exactly what she had to say nd what shee want...Thank God she clarified yo maan she doesn't regret kiss..MANN IS soo shy here...Well it's soo obvious...It will be fun to read from here how both move forward

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

As there’s the few that read and comment here provided me their interest in BNB blog updates, I’m thinking to keep bnb just updated on blog only 😬 there aren’t many readers here for this one anyway 🙈

This way quicker updates as I’m already on the 100th chapter on blog. The updates will remain password protected. 

If you haven’t got a blog, I can change settings so you don’t need an account to comment. 

Thoughts?? 🤔🤔

deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Wonderful update dear, loved maan's bounding with geet's nephew and niece, geet told him about her feeling,  she doesn't regret the kiss , but she thinks she takes a step to early, eagerly waiting for next update 

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NerdyBirdy

As there’s the few that read and comment here provided me their interest in BNB blog updates, I’m thinking to keep bnb just updated on blog only 😬 there aren’t many readers here for this one anyway 🙈

This way quicker updates as I’m already on the 100th chapter on blog. The updates will remain password protected. 

If you haven’t got a blog, I can change settings so you don’t need an account to comment. 

Thoughts?? 🤔🤔

I don’t mind reading on the blog, but I would anyway prefer the option of being able to comment without the need of an account.. 👍🏼

Rest it’s all your choice, if u want to keep the settings same, I wouldn’t mind creating an account as well..right now it’s just me being lazy..

It’s like kuch b chalega for me😆