Frequent Posters

SONU_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

As your wish.

I can comment on blog also 

Aj_1981 thumbnail

I dont mind reading it anywhere be it IF or blog as am hooked to BNB & keep refreshing to check on update of new chapter. 

I dont have a blog I'd, so u might have to help me go around it 

Thnx 

Aj_1981

deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NerdyBirdy

As there’s the few that read and comment here provided me their interest in BNB blog updates, I’m thinking to keep bnb just updated on blog only 😬 there aren’t many readers here for this one anyway 🙈

This way quicker updates as I’m already on the 100th chapter on blog. The updates will remain password protected. 

If you haven’t got a blog, I can change settings so you don’t need an account to comment. 

Thoughts?? 🤔🤔

I prefer blog updates..

As I already have blog account and read ur other stories so I don't mind with change in settings for comments.

Rest up to you as may b others who  some preference of account or not

priyankadwivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NerdyBirdy

As there’s the few that read and comment here provided me their interest in BNB blog updates, I’m thinking to keep bnb just updated on blog only 😬 there aren’t many readers here for this one anyway 🙈

This way quicker updates as I’m already on the 100th chapter on blog. The updates will remain password protected. 

If you haven’t got a blog, I can change settings so you don’t need an account to comment. 

Thoughts?? 🤔🤔

I have blog account n till 55 part  u sent me passwords n i have commented in blog only.... But after that you started updating here n didn't sent me more passwords.... 

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: priyankadwivedi

I have blog account n till 55 part  u sent me passwords n i have commented in blog only.... But after that you started updating here n didn't sent me more passwords.... 

55 onwards has been posted here as it was easier than PMing and had more time. 

mlaran852 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey!! 

Now i love this story and reading it in your blog and commenting there  is fine with me. Maybe i should create an account, because I don't know if i would be allowed to comment in another way. And i want to keep reading it!!

Whatever you decide its ok by me. Waiting for next parts!!

Dotheright thumbnail

Hi

I want to read this one. I will try to catch up soon. So count me in plzzz... 

Busy at personal front at the moment, that's why late in responding on " For you". But would catch up with that one too. 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

No worries. Can read it anywhere we are used to reading in blog I usually comment in IF. 

Giss thumbnail

Like always amazing update geet apologizing for moving too fast I hope they talk more in near future I love the idea of this beast maan

And about the note I just want to read it be it anywhere 

scorpiodreams thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Reading from Blog sounds good but just let readers comment without having an account as well please. I am eagerly waiting for updates after episode 60.... 😇