Beauty & the Beast||Thread 2||Final note page 97||Chapt 59 page 92|| - Page 71

Posted: 3 years ago

Ch 58

Fabulous part. Tara's words about Maan made Geet to think about his hesistance. Loved the way Geet manages her two jobs with ease, though she has full family support. Surprised to  see Maan mingling with kids well. 

Ch 59

Fabulous part. Maan was shocked again after she apologised not for the kiss but for her fast initiative. Love the way Geet spends her time with Nick and Teresa and their family bonding is superb. 

About her past, wondering what had happened that Adrian left her like that. Was Geet pregnant? 

Loved the update!  Your writing is amazing.  Thank you!  I think I'm falling in love with little Nick.  He wants to marry his Gigi so they can be together forever.  How sweet is that! He makes me chuckle everytime.  He's a stubborn but sweet kid! 

Lolevly update. Geet clean bowled maan, She told him directly that she don't regret kissing him but just kissed too early. Her previous fiance must have a hint what coming towards him.  HOpe this trip of maaneet together with family bring them together and maan come out of his hesitance

i can join your blog and comment there too. However, I do not use FB so I can't join using  FB. Please resolve

Originally posted by crazymaneetian

i can join your blog and comment there too. However, I do not use FB so I can't join using  FB. Please resolve

Unfortunately this is the only way to receive passwords at this time. PMing takes a lot of time and messenger is quick and instant. 

Nice story love to read it

Read all the chapters in a go.Exited to know what happens next

Part 47

I like this geet very much yaar she know how get her things in past and now in the future also it's tit for tat when some one don't appreciate to capabilities and potential it's very sad but geet dint cry over it she get it  

And maan I just him move his life  remember ing sweet memories of his army days  it's take time he will surely come 

Part 48 

I am impressed seeing geet so confidence after faceing her bosses when they caught her stealing client from them within office