Please add me also in your list πŸ˜­

Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

PMed Chapter 49 - 55

Sanum23

Mariam_PMList

Mlaran852

priyankadwivedi - I tried sending but your inbox is full. 

123pritha

Cherukuri9

Alamelu

Scorpiodreams

PMed 47 - 48

crazymaneetian

CrazyCutee

Love2_Soma

JayaR

Those of whom have been added on FB messenger group - please check there for the passwords. 

If you have not received passwords this time around, then its because you have not commented. 

123pritha thumbnail

Thanks for updating.

chapter-49

I have never felt sorry for Maan in the show but i do while reading this fanfiction, totally lost in Geet and yet Geet is yet to show any emotion of softness/attraction towards Maan.Geet did notice Maan but the way Geet thinks and perceives Maan and his family, Maan Geet doesn't seem like a possibility in the near future. They both are nowhere near even taking the first step in making that a reality.

But coming to cutest part of this update

Geet's interactions with Nick, it makes me adore them. I also want to part of Gigi's team. Loved their bond. Want to read more about them.

Sunnel vs Girl Power.Geet 's interaction with her family is Superbbb.

I have fallen in love with this family!!! they are fictional but you are able to bring them to life in a way to where they will stay with me and just makes me wish that each girl has such a supportive,caring and loving family.

Dadi of Maan, seriously did she comment on her clothes, Is geet her daughter, her relative then, live and let others live, in what ever way others want to.

Sophia, its sad to hear that it takes two individual to form new human being but yet one person can so easily,foolishly,coldly and bitterly move on as if nothing happened and woman now mother is left to play role of both mom and dad.But Sophia is being brave and thank God she has some support in form of Geet.Sophie’s strong but fragile, she deserves all the support in the world.

Coming to Suneel and Gaurav, are you hinting these two will play cupid for Maan Geet.

And sorry i did pm you(was missing this ff) but will not do it further as you dont prefer it ok.(dont be Mad at me, please).Please do continue sending me updates.Sorry once again.

Edited by 123pritha - 4 years ago
123pritha thumbnail

chapter-50

So many surprises.

So where shall i begin 

Apology has the power to humble even the most arrogant. Geet hard as nails on the outside and so soft and sweet underneath all that strength.Where did Geet stood a chance specially when the apology was genuine.  But let me tell you i wasn't expecting it neither apology from Gaurav nor forgivesness from Geet. Excellent job on the characters!

Can u believe my luck

Well i just had asked for more Nick and Geet scenes.Nick is such a sweetheart.

The Conversation on a flight.I must say i am flattered with your style of writing.Nick's character definitely entertained me as reader.

Savitri Devi the character i would love to see go on BIG FAT Makeover.I would love a strong debate between her and Geet.(I actually imagined in my head Geet's daughter talking to her great grandmother Savitri Devi  about fashion and asking her to take a chill pill and Savitri Devi 's reaction).Please surprise us us on her character as well use your magical imagination.

Adrian Lewis 

So far avoided speaking about Adrian much. My only tiny complaint with this character is that he appears just a little too perfect in every way, this is such a small point but in the interests of a totally honest review I have to mention it.And it make me wonder what,where,how things went wrong.

Geet knows.My first question when was the first time she realized. Well because i certainly missed it when she noticed the intial glances/attraction from Maan and She is Surprised. I am surprised that she is surprised.Geet mishti(sweety/sweet) you are a gem, beautiful,sexy and innocent but also a super fierce and strong woman.Why wont Maan be attracted.

MSK.I will stick to my previous perceptive that i felt sorry for Maan. Maan is falling hard for her,  whereas Geet is yet to display if she has a soft corner for him.

Why do you leave an update with readers hanging or may be it is your superbb talent that always keep me engaged and eagerly waiting to read the next update.So know i will say thank you and start with the next chapter to see who does Geet collide with please do not let Adrian Lewis enter now. 

123pritha thumbnail

chapter-51

Finally dual point of view

I loved the update. Geet is finally not only noticing but yes attracted to him and checking him out.

Geet from ignoring, to noticing and then to reminding herself pleasure and business not a good combination.Now that was important to realize!

Their collision 

IT WAS AMAZING!!!They have such great chemistry.Perfect revolved of emotions. You are a superb writer.

Maan, my heart aches whenever he suppresses his feelings because he really believes that he cant get love. I want to tell that is absurd. That he can get and deserves all the love,Happily ever after,marriage,family everything. But he wouldn't listen.I think he is more hurt and low on confidence. 

What both of them have in common is love and respect for their respective families and yet both of them don't really share their emotions everything confined  within themselves with their inner feelings.Hopefully both Maan and Geet will complete each other in most fundamental ways.

Geet and her family conversations are cute,funny and adorable and kartik pulling faces is hilarious.

Adrian Lewis and Geet

It is different kind of love or afftection as it is not clear about whether Geet also feels incomplete without Adrian.Though it seems Adrian pursues Geet but as i said Adrian is a way too perfect character very fictional to be real.Or something is missing.

Thanks you for such beautifully written chapter.

sonu22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hey I have commented on chapter 47 48 on blog with username snanu. But I have not received the password

123pritha thumbnail

Chapter 52

This chapter started on a funny note. 

Gigi,Nick,Gaurav,Sean,Tara 

The conversation was too good!!

Nick is soo innocent,pure,sweet heart and Gigi is her world.They have a magical bond.Love reading about them.

Liked the way Geet booked the mansions and made all arrangements.

Her entry at airport Geet is a kickass heroine, loved her!and MSK totally blown away with her personality.It was a dhak dhak(heartbeats) moment.

Geet is a fabulous female character, strong, intelligent,successful and yes remarkably beautiful and fascinating women.

The Khurana family is finally catching upon that.

Maan noticing no was coming to his room was heart breaking.It is so odd army men/women lay down their life for all citizens and we as citizens forget to show respect to them for all their sacrifices.Painful.

Geet Maan attraction and chemistry both are growing.But i want friendship to be a start of their relationship or companionship not lust.Maan already respects her and values her may not say it aloud but he does. Geet is attracted but to his body or his character not sure.Please throw light on it.

Tara also observed ,her character can certainly answer the questions in my mind. What is Geet thinging is it just attractioni mean physical attraction or just curiosity about Maan.Does Geet even like him as an individual considers her an equal because nobody can deny Geet is rich and successful where does Maan stand in comparison from point of view of Geet.

Also Maan may be attracted to Geet but he still doesn't know much about her personally or even professionally.

Thanks for the update.

Waiting to find answers to questions in my mind in next chapters.

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

please give me pw for part 47 n 48

also 49 to 55

please 

Ihad commented on it but dint know the page number 

iam also trying comment the way you wants

123pritha thumbnail

chapter-53

The more i get to know the the family members of Geet family the more it amazes me.

Cooking on a holiday, my mother is same.You have written the update like you actually living this holiday while doing that i have also been brought along for the ride.

Rhea is smart who has realized geet choice of cuisine and smart enough not to waste time  speaking to Savitri. Well portrayed the family dynamics of Maan & Geet 's family.

Adrian and Geet

The more i read, stronger are my instincts its friendship but not love at least not on both sides.They do have a relationship but not a partnership where one cannot live without other.

Adrian is being understanding too perfect for some reason expected some reaction from both Geet and Adrian.Geet upset or missing Adrian which is not there ,Adrian angry or joining her with family something and also is he honestly not led down by Geet forgetting their date ,his reaction is confusing why not ask to spend more time?why no love miss u?Why not angry even if it for sometime and why geet not trying to win him over, isn't this also part and parcel of love (you know Ruthna, Mana and manafoying).May be they are both mature and behaving like adults but love should enable to  be childish,emotional with your life partners at least. You know full expression of thoughts without filter.

Sticking to my opinion Adrian is character very fictional too perfect .

Bathroom scene

They try to avoid any closeness, but the attraction is visible and palpable and they can’t deny it for much longer. Superbbb Scene

Geet's reaction makes me wonder if she would  have acted upon this attraction if Nick had not come

Poor Maan if Geet fulfilled her curiosity what about MSK 's emotions

As it is not clear what does Geet consider maan  a casual fling or just attraction she believes will over once acted upon or is she reacting without any plans?

Out of Control, not sure,But yes want to know More

"Were you kissing man like daddy does to mummy in the bathroom?"OMGGG Is this indication to future track.Hide Seek relationship in future.

Your story telling is excellent,Keeps me glued to this fiction and visualize easily.
Thanks you for such well written chapter, which left me with many more curiosities to look forward.

123pritha thumbnail

chapter-54

The conversation,swimming pool scene,the kiss

Mesmerizing,Captivating just amazing 

Geet's  behaviour was unexpected.Atleast i did not see it coming.Geet is practical,well organised and a planner and  through professional.

But it seems she acting without thinking now totally in control of her intense and undeniable sexual attraction towards Maan. Loved this transformation from planning everything in her life to restless Geet.

She knew she is attracted to Maan but this strongly.Wow

My heart was breaking in tiny pieces after reading Maan is unable to sleep and pills for the same but our strong, bad-ass heroine comes to  Rescue aka Geet

Shock one after other

"Looking for someone, Maan?” Clean bowled here, MSK's expression/reaction wish could see this scene on tv/silver screen. Superbb!!Really so well written.πŸ‘πŸ‘

MSK attracted to her,likes her but will leave her alone as he thinks she deserves better and knows that girls run away from his imperfection/War Scars

β€œI won’t”  Impressed with Geet's Boldness. Temptation is a wild emotion,lust, passion and desperation.Loved Geet's confidence here.But Maan does not believe her.

He does not expect Geet to like him at all. Surprised at her reaction but still sure that he is misunderstanding her signals.He fails to realize the attraction is mutual.
Outstanding character development!
To -a- die -for -Hero 

"You know you liked it" Is this the same Geet who is motivated, competitive, fierce, smart, calculated and yet so emotional here.Want to hug her immediately and tell off course Maan not only like but loved it.

I devoured this fiction every chapter, every word.Oustanding Work.⭐⭐⭐