Beauty & the Beast||Thread 2||Final note page 97||Chapt 59 page 92|| - Page 41

Posted: 4 years ago

Pl send me password 47 and 48

dear add me..........love2_soma

Part 47-48!!

Its interesting to see how geet started her business and her career in the airlines. She is a strong minded woman, with a will to use every chance she is given and all her actions towards the top justifies this. She works hard and demand's recognition over it. 

Geets relationship with adrian was about to get to the next level, living together but what went wrong?? Who and what broke them apart?

Maan has started talking about his past in the army and i guess the group therapy will help a lot. He is going with his family to LA and that is a big step for him. Iam glad that the problem at the outhouse gave him more time with geet around. Because maan takes baby steps. 

I liked that geet gave kartik a chance to handle his first project even if he doesn't make it. She gave him the chance that she was denied. She knows that one should take risks and that is the biggest fear if maan. He is scared to try  because of rejection... They need more time together!! 

Loved it!!

i would like to read this story. please share password. thank you

Chapter 32  

Karthik justifies his character of being a star struck teenager so well..... his dream of meeting or lets say seeing all the top notch people is coming true slowly.....

Maan is so brilliant when it comes to his work.... decoding the coordinates to find the culprits location.... I simply love how Kirsten distracts Maan by calling him different names.... ‘honeybug’ hehehehe... i love that name.... it suits him

Tara- Sean pregnant again..... hahaha must say they have some stamina.... 

Chapter 33

Geet as a boss is very balanced..... she can be intimidating as well as friendly when the situation asks for ....  Rishi had this coming. He should consider himself lucky that he got away with just a months pay off.... or else she could have shown him the way out the office....

Edited by JayaR - 4 years ago

Update 43

Savithris thinking is conservative but it should not be a problem for maans liking towards Geet ... loved the way Gaurav handled his wife in jovial way and not spilling about maans liking towards Geet .... slowly maan is able to see geets side whenever she’s in his place and understanding her likes and dislikes .... its a long way for Geet to know what maan is....

Update 44

Felt like crying with maan for his loss ...he’s has so much passion for his work and he’s missing his work so much because of his disability and not able to do anything ... God should really show some way and fulfill his dream ... Geet is so reserved and always focused her life to achieve her goal ...good Adrian has got some fun in her life when was under training ... loved the date and so much they had fun ....

Update 45

I can understand what maan is going through ...every time he starts comparing him with other about his disability and feels bad for his loss ...definitely negative energy will flow in him and wont become optimistic in his life ... counselling will go in drain ... its better he makes his will power strong and strive to achieve to overcome his disability ... Geet is not the person to pity and make the opposite person to feel bad ...it was accidental but maan became weak because he’s not having strong will power to overcome ... I loved the way Geet took her work serious ...even though she’s the boss of her own firm she dint hesitate to do the work in her clients place ...this is what I like in her... this shows how much passion she puts in her hard work....

Update 46

Oh God dadima is really adamant sometimes and Gaurav is the right person to calm her ...good at least Karthik got the green signal to fly to LA ... I hoe maan also join him to encourage him .... its high time he should come out of his shell and face the world ...this will really boost his life towards positive track and recover his disability to join back to army ...Good maan is not backing out on his session and this really helped maan to understand how many victims have been gone through different damages in their lives ... 

NOTE:  Update 47 & 48 comments have been updated in the blog ....

Chapter 34 

Such a sweet surprise and a proud moment for Maan to see his baby brother working in one of the reputed interior design company.... that too showing off his skills on the first day of job....

Poor souls...seeing both Maan-Geet fighting their past is heart breaking.... no matter how much you try, they just don’t seem to stop haunting you....

Chapter 35 

Dev / Dave ... k

no matter what, this Dev can never be a good match for our Geet...neither in any show or any story..... and omg she was so cold towards him... I just loved it...

My heart goes out for Maan, the way he was lying to his friend and feeling so guilty about it sitting right in front of him. These scars have ripped him off his confidence and social life. Geet’s looks attracting Maan is making him feel less deserving.... he needs to stop looking at outer beauty... only if he tries to talk to her about things other than work, they may get to know each other.

Chapter 36 

Geet can be so mischievous...... troubling Damien and his pregnant wife....and Geet-Kiraten banter is super hilarious....can’t get enough of them...

Chapter 37

Geet very well deserves Leanne’s job. She is capability to handle that post and trying to attain that post in a healthy and competitive way is the right thing to do.....as for the gift... I think Suneel suggested right about getting someone to be her present.... since there is a months time before she returns from the trip, he could find someone.....

Maan’s desire for Geet is intense which is understandable..... and as Shirley said he needs to try date someone as who knows, the world can really surprise you and maybe by  asking geet on a professional dinner and trying to get to know her, he can gain confidence to ask her for date.

Chapter 38- 46

Geet's birthday party dress was so hot..... hahahahaha Suneel’s gift for Geet was too good!!!! Gosh!!! Nick is so possessive for Geet.... he constantly need Geet’s attention.... but I love that kid... he is so adorable....

Geet is always on Maan’s mind.... and now that he has confessed to his grandfather about his liking towards Geet... lets see what Gaurav Khurana does to bring them together....but I guess he has already started working on it... first being Savithri whom he has to convince since she is the most conservative of the two of them.... loved the way he handled her without offending her and in a very light hearted manner.... 

Geet’s past with Adrian is really interesting.... he seems to be a nice guy and they look so much into each other, then, what happened between them??? 

I once heard.... accepting things makes it easier to live your life....as Shirley said, I think its time Maan accepts that he has depression / PTSD... only then he can heal himself.... Maan has to stop blaming himself for his friends death..... they were soldiers, they died while protecting their country..... not while they were idling away..... when there is war, lives are bound to be lost.... but crying over their death and blaming oneself for their death is like insulting their sacrifice.... Maan has to understand his friends were martyred and be proud that he got to work with such brave men....  as for his injuries, agreed they are gruesome and a reminder of what he lost.... but life doesn't end here.... he need to buck up and start thinking what can be done to get back into the work, since he is so passionate about joining back army, then there are many ways he can join back and be helpful for his country.... also happy that he joined this therapy group where people like him share their stories, struggle and achievements of overcoming their problems... may be one day Maan will also share his feelings and learn from others how to cope his loss.....

Edited by JayaR - 4 years ago

Its been so long

Waiting for updates

Please continue writing the story and give us more updates.

Miss your story

Miss Maan Geet