Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

123pritha thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Chapter 48

So now we get 6 more months for love na atleast friendship to blossom.

But i think one thing  has not changed is that water always bring maan and geet together be it serial or ff.

It always makes me smile like a loon to witness geet loosing her temper and scowling.Wanted maan's perspective to it as well.

Now

Now

Really did geet just did that.Is that show she started off. another twist unexpected. geet is beautiful, badass, stunning, and now the Boss.She is no wallflower. 

She is more cutthroat than the toughest of the men in the industry, love geet's journey of rising to the top & earning the respect in the business world.I love her character the most, I won’t lie. 

Thoroughly enjoyed the chapters.

But please give us maan and geet scenes.

Edited by 123pritha - 4 years ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you and looking forward 

crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I like how the anonymous group has people exhibiting such courage to come up with such stories of their lives...hats off to you for paying attention to such details and creating such snippets...will do maan a lot of good in terms of gaining self confidence...geet and adrian going in different directions gives me a premonition of tehir separating soon.

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

In past  with two jobs and hr bf to working hard but they were in gud term she started hr business too with encouraging colleagues whom stand with hr and she giving gud pay to hr staff now she deserves where she's now  

Maan sessions helping him but still he not open up fully but positive results coming he said yes to kartik to joining him on trip with family something went wrong in outhouse Geet called him to  get his decision

sanum23 thumbnail

Oh outhouse may pipeline ka issue ho gaya and now renovation cost Maan more and Geet is pure business minded in past she took hr right forcefully by stealing clients and her colleagues helped hr and they r still with hr it's better way tgen what Dania doing with boss Geet is smart having backup plan fr clients info after they took their Mobil to clear info         she's too practical so she told Maan she leave 35% and remaining cost he have to  and now they have six months time to complete renovation hope Geet Maan at least come on friendly terms 

sanum23 thumbnail

[QUOTE=sanum23]

Oh outhouse may pipeline ka issue ho gaya and now renovation cost Maan more and Geet is pure business minded in past she took hr right forcefully by stealing clients and her colleagues helped hr and they r still with hr it's better 

Edited by sanum23 - 4 years ago
scorpiodreams thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Episode 48

That was gut move by Geet and team. Now I understand how the core team in Geet company so close knit and support & respect each other. You are bringing multi layered storylines in both past and present scenarios simultaneously. Bravo.

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

please add me in your list

Mariam_PMList thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Ch 47 & 48

I am really impressed with Geet's character in this FF.

Well by talking to Diane abt her pay raised, she did give Diane a chance to her but after that what happened was not Geet fault. Specially, after give so much of your hard work and time to your job and what she got in return was a denial to raise her pay or give her a project to do. I really hate these kind of managers or employers who wants that their employees put their 100% into their work but when it comes to raising their pay or requesting for leaves in emergency then they are not considerate. Do one mistake, and you will be called in the main office and will be given a warning for your one wrong action or let say a simple mistake such as coming late to office one or twice due to personal reason. But you are never called for nor heard when you voice out your rights.

I am so glad that Geet decided to be her own boss, though stealing clients from your employers could be wrong and i am sure it is wrong but people like Diane and John don't leave any other choice other than to play hard and cunning.

How can the worker miss out on the waterpipe yaar. Wiase hi, now a days everything is so expensive and here they missed out on water pipe. But I am happy that Maan and Geet will get an extra 6 months to come closer. But I really want more of their scenes together, apart from just the outhouse scene and that too related to the reno.

Thank you for the PW.

Update soon

JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 29  

Its nice to see Geet moving on and going on dates.... meanwhile work contract signed between Geet-Maan... I can’t wait to see both of them working together...

I just like how committed Geet is ... be it family, friends or work.... one call from Kanchan and she is off to cover for Jenny

Just when I thought Geet is moving on....her past resurfaced...... its just so difficult to avoid ur past....

Chapter 30  

I like Sean and Geet’s bond.... they r so cool.... 

more like buddies... there is so much comfort between them that they are able to discuss their love and sex life with each other.....  

Why do I feel that something is cooking between Dadaji and Karthik.....  Karthik informing his Dadaji about each and every stage of his interview.... is very fishy.... are they planning some secret thing???? 

Shirley will have to work real hard on Maan to make him agree to do things.... and Maan needs to understand that the scars he has have story behind them.... story of courage, bravery and patriotism... and he needs to wear them proudly.... 

Chapter 31

Geet and Nick have such a cute bonding..... Nick’s laugh is very infectious.... I can literally imagine a Nick laughing carefree..... Aunts are known to pamper their nieces and nephews........ one living example is me..... I play with them, get them things which their mother doesn’t but also keep them in check and making sure I dont make them a spoilt brat.....

Maan has shown great improvement..... may be this outing will make him more confident that there are people out there just like him but still leading their life without worrying about others thoughts.....