Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranb thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Commented on the updates up to 50  In the blog ....

Will wait for pswd for next updates ....

scorpiodreams thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Episode 49

Thanks for pm and multiple update access.

I am curious to see what/ how Suneel will react when he understands maan's interested in geet. It is obvious and expected from Savitri's generation to have bad vibe for career oriented women. But most of the maaneet stories have a sweet dadima with progressive thoughts, where as here dadi is little tough to convince. Somewhere Geet also has similar personality... may be they will get a chance to see oe know more about each other in this trip. 

And I like the care of details you maintain in your stories....Geet is good at managing staff

scorpiodreams thumbnail

Episode 50

Gaurav seems more welcoming towards younger generation norms even though his wife is more stuck at previous era. It takes lot of courage to admit ones mistakes, and that too when other person  is younger . 

Adrian seems good so far.... but cannot like him for geet. ;) His good nature is making me suspicious of his each and every move. 

Maan loses his senses when ever Geet is around. Hopefully they come together soon.

scorpiodreams thumbnail

Episode 51

Geet is very unique in many ways. She is not easily affected by maan's scars, tough self to show her disinterest and at the same time sensitive towards others. 

Their attraction is inevitable and you bring freshness each time. Want to see how this attraction develops into emotional affection. 

Kartik, Gaurav and savitri from Khurana family may contribute to bring them together.  Savitri's friction is probably what will bring maaneet closer I think.

Thanks for update access.

scorpiodreams thumbnail

Episode 52

Adrian moved to India just to be closer to Geet. He seems like honest, genuine and 100% in love with Geet. Wonder what went wrong that they separated. Not only Khuranas, even I didnot know Geet's company is global and I am in awe at the mansions .... very luxurious as well as cozy to see familiar faces around

And enjoying Nick's part in putting Geet and Maan in one room....Lol 

Big sister didnot miss the awkward glances between maaneet.  She will be probably one of the few people who can inquire about what's going on in geets mind

scorpiodreams thumbnail

Episode 53

Another update with so many aspects of Geet. I feel like we are slowly introducing ourselves with different facets of Geet life .... current and past. 

Adrian sounds disappointed....the past events are equally intriguing as much as current happenings. 

Okra and paneer....lol geet is so impatient and kiddy when it comes to Indian food. 

Another reason for Savitri to have bad taste about Geet. But simultaneously she agrees that Geet is a successful business woman - shows that she understands the enormity of geets hardwork.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

will pick this up when done with "Falling for You". Still a long way to go with that one yet.

scorpiodreams thumbnail

Episode 54

Did not expect that they will be kissing...to begin with Lol

Geet is bold, feisty and confident woman. She reads people well enough and knows when to push or pull. While Maan is still struggling with his insecurities,  Geet is the front rider in this ff who decides the course and pace of story. 

scorpiodreams thumbnail

Episode 55

Awesome treatments offered to people. I was imagining Savitri making faces whenever Geet is giving instructions about treatment,  dressing up and money. It would be worth seeing these two interact. Somehow Savitri holds lot against Geet. Rhea is more calm and cool in that sense. Maan surprisingly has no issues with mingling with kids

Like how Tara and Sean are patient with kids and share the responsibility. 

Mariam_PMList thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Part 49-55

I am amazed at the accomplishment of Geet in such a short time. Though I won't recommend anyone to take the spet geet took with Diana, but man I am so glad she choose to ditch her boss or else she would have probably never been where she is now. Like Khurana Family, even I was shocked to learn that she has so many branches of her company in different parts of the world and yet she is such an understanding and a very good boss to her employees.

Speaking of Khurana, I am confused for I am like .99999% want to agree with Savetri point but then 99% I am like Geet or for that matter anyone is not living in the 60s or the 70s so she shouldn't be judging Geet by her way of talking. And as far as her view in regards to Geet dressing, then I was also thinking on the point toward her saying she shouldn't be dressed up like the way she was in front of her elders who are from totally different generation where they won't understand that clothes doesn't and shouldn't be the only aspect to define a person to know if they are good or not. To me, Geet seems so down to earth person who would go to any extent to help those who are close to hers and those whom she loves. Also, the Scenes of Gaurav and Geet really showed what kind of a person she is. And I can't agree more with her on the part of if a person genuinely ask forgiveness for something that they did then one wouldn't mind forgiving them, but the sorry has to be genuine, not like those kinds of "sorry" that even after seeking forgiveness you go back to being the same old person and hurting others. And I am glad that Gaurav Khurana realized that he shouldn' thave judge her too early, although I am really wanting to know what and how had he judged her. Was it due to her Ex-Boyfriend Adrian or was it something else. 

Speaking of Adrian, I am totally confused with their flashback. I can't really figure out because of whom did they both breakup. Reading the recent chapters of their flashback, one thing I can understand that he was very sincere abt their relationship and was willing to do everything and anything to be with Geet. But the question I have in regards to their relationship is that did they grew apart just because Geet couldn't give him her time due to her getting busy in her business. Because from their conversion that showed in Fb I am presuming that she forgot abt her dinner date with him and when he called she said she forgot abt their meet up and then she had also planned to meet with Tara so she went to meet her. So did they break up due to Geet not having time for Adrian or what? Coz for sure they seem to be deeply in love. 

Coming to Maan and Geet moments...Maan is trying to stay from Geet due to his own self-consciousness...had he not has won flaws i.e the scars and his disability I don't think he would have ever backed out from voicing out his feelings to her no matter what his Grandpa did. But I can empathize with him. When you know your own flaws that are visible to others can really break one self-confidence and knowing that almost all eyes that fall on you is of nothing but of being judged or making other scares away from you for they only sees the outer flaws not the heart that could be of a an angel. And from Maaneet moments, all I get the feel from Geet is that his disability isn't really the main concern for her. She is mostly just attracted him, as of now. But I can really really see her falling deeply for him, for their first kiss as per her was heavenly, not like her usual hook-ups one. 

I am really really hoping to read more abt them now, as I really really want to see how Maan would fight his inner conscious abt his appearance...while Geet falling for him in real...and what she gives up to keep her relations with Maan, coz with Adrian all I can think of that cause their relationship to fall is her not giving him time as he might have wanted from her due to her business...but with Maan, I am really wanting to see how and what she has to give up to keep her relation with Maan when her infatuation toward him turns into love. 

I hope to read more chapters of this soon.

PS: really-very sorry for the delay in the comment......have been super-duper busy...and in future, I will probably be late in commenting too.