Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

123pritha thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

chapter-55

There was so much happening in this chapter.But i have decided to focus on some aspects that i loved.Yes, that means ignoring Savitri Devi, enough of criticism.You have portrayed Geet as an amazing boss where  her center of attention is her employees,work, family and her personal thoughts/life come later.Once again Geet's character did not disappoint me rather i love and adore her. She continues on that path of her life while showing signs of maturity,cheekiness complexity yet always motivated.

And off course still Confused Maan. Brilliantly expressed Maan's mindset.At times it is upsetting and difficult to see him suffer emotionally that way. Provide us readers a relief and give Maan expression of thought policy.Please let him talk to at least to somebody.

Loved the way you have expressed the emotions of both Maan and Geet.

But best part of this chapter that stole the lime light was Theresa and Maan's interaction.I loved the scene Superbb!! Smitten!!

A baby who required attention got it from Maan and also helped MSK to calm down.

So pure, innocent,lovely without any prejudice reached out to maan and smiled. I was infatuated with Maan's cute interaction with Theresa  and also Kartik and Maan's relationship.

I love that you have focused on the importance of family and its support in this ff. I enjoyed all the chapters red but it made me happy sometimes looking at such forward thinking family,Geet's success and sad at the same time that she is lonely with all her achievements. 

Thank you for this fiction and amazing Chapters.

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Gaurav apologized to Geet fr judging hr without knowing about hr she happily accepted his apology bz she think it's genuine anyone can make mistake 

So Geet aware of Maan attractions towards hr but ignoring it's mean she to checking him time to time so that's y she get to know 

Adrian Lewis Geet past till now they were lovely Geet collid with someone and hope not Adrian

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

49-50

Oh wow what an apology especially a genuine one does. Geet let’s go if the past with Gaurav. Loved that. How easy their conversation is now. So love nicks honesty and questioning him in calling everyone son. Haha. Just like I am so glad nick chose that seat. Poor maan already cannotnkeep himself from

Observing her and now it’s her seated close by he cannot but watch her 

Oh so geet has observed that maan is falling for her or has a soft corner for her. Hmm will she reciprocate??? Waiting eagerly

but Savitri hmmm don’t like her still judging geet glad at least maans mom is not.  Of course Gaurav knows about maans liking geet   He wants his grandsons happiness afterall

Alamelu thumbnail

51– ah so geet has started noticing maan too eh. Nice. But so glad she doesn’t judge him due to his problems. Hmm wait in g eagerly to see their relationship grow more maybe converse more 

so love geet showing Karthik that woman can fight and win.  

Adrian. Hmm interesting they seemed to be a good match. Wonder what happened. I am

Glad but curious to know what happened 

Alamelu thumbnail

52—hmm very interesting. How come geet chose such a place where everyone has to share. Doesn’t make sense. And now maan and geet are sharing a room. Wow wow.  So glad her sister noticed something going on.   Waiting for that talk between sisters. 

Alamelu thumbnail

53–

Haha nick asking if she was kissing maan like his parents. Maan geet are they going to be able to keep their hands of each other especially in close proximity. Hm

sunerl suggesting cooking on a holiday. Just like typical Indian families. Loved how she dragged Karthik with her. 

Maans family is something else. So glad Rhea is getting used to geet and getting to know more about her. They are amazed how successful a business woman she is. But Savitri. Hmmm

Alamelu thumbnail

54– hot geet can not resist and kisses maan. He is too shocked and also wondering how come she is it looking at him

With disgust. Geet realists maan too is provoked by her. Hmm what is Tara going to do now

Alamelu thumbnail

55– adorable maan taking care of Theresa and giving Tara some Masagw time. Sweet. Is he not going for the awards show. Looks

Like not. He is not ready to face her yet. She on the other hand is too busy and is an important night for her 

Pkt1728 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey,  your stories are so engaging that i cannot help myself out without reading it...  

But I am not ablr to read it after chapter 46. Can you help me with it, please? I would like to read further... 

manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi Tanya 

Please give me the pw after part 46 

I have commented on blog 

Waiting for the pw 😭