Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Congratulations on a new thread for a so thought 10 chapter story🀣

🀣
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
She is missing him and so is he...
Both are attracted to each other way too much can't say about love at this time aur waise bhi in Nisha's stories leads are not like saying I LOVE YOU and sweet nothings to each other every second.
We have SOSY a love story where leads have not said even the word love from there mouth

😊
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha dee said 10 part story
 not 10 chapters

10 parts meant 

part 1 ) pre marriage updates
part 2 ) Married life part 1  updates
part 3 ) seperation  updates
Part 4 ) Realization / persuasion  u[dates
Part 5) Remarriage and new married life updates
Part 6 ) Future updates
Part 7 ) kids updates
we can fill remaining 3 later and edit the list furthur with the coming updates
We are in part 3 now .

Nisha dee key bathon ka paramath samjhey.

Just kidding not intend to offend any ,i believe some wrong word choosing by me.
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

She is missing him and so is he...
Both are attracted to each other way too much can't say about love at this time aur waise bhi in Nisha's stories leads are not like saying I LOVE YOU and sweet nothings to each other every second.
We have SOSY a love story where leads have not said even the word love from there mouth

😊

Its just a word dee ,what is need of saying it when no one knows what it clearly means and everyone giving it their own definitions .

But do II and RnB have to say it when their actions speaks billion words itself.

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAKIVIAM

Its just a word dee ,what is need of saying it when no one knows what it clearly means and everyone giving it their own definitions .

But do II and RnB have to say it when their actions speaks billion words itself.

Writely said Vikas
Errantnomad thumbnail

Macaroon memories. I mean how cute is that gesture, that she goes and buys a pkt of macaroons for him because he loves cocunut. That felt so tender like the pure joy that you get out of drinking tender cocunut water .

Peeling 100 onions a day or even her cute email exchange with Dadu Narang did not endear or touch me so much as her joy and sorrow on Macaroon memories wading on to her tears did.

Of late her room at night remains bolted from the inside hiding her tears. It's like her tears are voicing out her ineffable pain. It's needles in her heart and something just breaks when you think after such a night she Just puts herself up every morning ready for her daily chores.

Outside her father is also getting cooked with something ineffable as well that's got him turn bk the pages.

moonwearer thumbnail
She set herself up fot perfecting the art of onion and ginger chopping. The puffiness in the eyes can always be attributed to the onions.Jasmines remind her of her mother, him of her. The thought of coconut flavour segues to thoughts of him and the Macaroons from St Marks road. From the state of refusing to share coffee even when he asked for it to remembering to pick the cookies after a busy day at BC...Their care for each other has really come a long way which is why she weeps holding the broken leg of her cot thinking of him...Oh dear how very sad her state is. 
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Trisha rolled over on her bed, belly down, choking her breath as she began to cry hugging the broken leg of her cot with one arm...

This broke my heart. Can't be mere attraction. 

Same here ... tugged my heart today morning when I read it.
jaschick thumbnail
Sweet Macroons, heart tugging memories ...
What is Aanu digging for 😭

Nisha - please dont extend their misery.  Let them atleast chat.
jaschick thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Nisha, I am going mad. I just typed Ashwin in my official email instead of Nishant. 

Please is mand budhi hero ko bole jakke Trisha se mile.

I dont know what will hapoen how will Trisha react if Annu spills the bean. 

Omg Pritee ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I cant stop laughing ...

Two words for all this - Nisha's magic πŸ˜‰
Edited by jaschick - 6 years ago