This story is of just few shots...
No negativity, no twists...
Just fun filled one...
Hope you all will like this story...
Njoy reading
- Love viji ❤️

Baby sitting with crazy madrasan...

Part 1:

Ishita ... Ishita.. suno mere baath... Poor raman Came running behind angry ishita...

Ishita : raman... Am warning you... Don't follow me... Leave me alone... She said without facing him...

Raman : arey problem kya hai teri... Why did you leave the party in mid...

Ishita : raman... Dekho.. aaj se mujse baat mat karo... Don't you ever show your dirty face to me... She shouted standing in middle of main road in mid night around half past 12... and walked away from there...

Raman : dirty face!!...What do you think of yourself?... Miss India?.. jao... Jao... Mujhe bhi koi shawk Nahi hai tumse baat karne ko... pagal madrasan...   He shouted back...

Ishita : how mean... Iss ravan Kumar ko na... She came running and clutched his t-shirt ... Mein nahi... Tum... Tum ho pagal ... Mr.raman bhalla... Aaj se hamare beech sab kuch katam... I hate you... Kabhi bhi mere peeche mat aana... Very soon you will get divorce paper from my lawyer... Sign kardena... She said pushing him back...

Raman : divorce?... Dekha... Isiliye I call you pagal... Hamare Shadi kab hue to get divorced...

Ishita : haan toh kya... I am breaking up with you... So I want divorce from this relationship... Got that Mr.bhalla... She said poking her finger on his chest...

Raman : tk... Tk... De doonga... Abhi nikal yaha se... Thank you matarani... Ab se iss pagal se mujhe chutkura meliegi... Ab mein mere zindagi sukhoon se jeeyunga... He said adding fuel to the fire...

Ishita : haan mein bhi.. Tere liye roangi nahi... I will accept subbu's proposal tomorrow itself... Who loves me to no ends... Not like you who cheats on your girlfriend... Pervert kahika...

Raman : oyee... Mind your words haan... Pervert hogi teri... He stopped in fearing at her angry glare... Woh... Hmm... Pervert hogi teri subbu... Mein nahi...

Ishita : dont you dare bad mouth my would be boyfriend... Phir mein bhi tumhari woh chudail shagun ko gaali doongi...

Raman : meri shagun?.. haye rabba... Ab yeh kya bakwas kar rahe ho tum... Uss chudail kab se meri shagun hue hai...

Ishita : wah... Kya acting hai... Isko koi please oscar dena... She said looking around at the empty road...

Raman : sach mein screw dila hogai... Dekho akele mein baat kar rahi hai... Oyee Hello... Kisse baat kar rahe ho... Yahan dhoor tak koi nahi... Lagta hai party mein rasam samaj kar daaru piliya iss pagal madrasan ne... Jaldi hostel jao before you pass out in middle of the road..

Ishita : Mein koi tere jaise bewda nahi hoon... You drunken money... you don't have to care for me... I can take care of myself... Tum Jao teri shagun ka kayal rako...

Raman : phirse meri shagun... Maar daloonga tujhe madrasan...

Ishita : teri shagun ko teri shagun hi boloongi na... You cheater... You were cheating on me... Flinging around with the shagun...

Raman : fling!... Arghhh... Kisne kaha tumse...

Ishita : don't act smart raman... Meine meri aankhon se dekha... How she was sticking to you... Aur tum bhi... Usse aise.. Aise pakad ke dance kiya na... She said wrapping her hands around his waist plastering her body to his..

Raman : Oh god... It was just a dance ishita... You were busy speaking to your friend mihika... I was sitting alone in party...I was bored... she asked me for a dance... So I just danced... What's a big deal in that..

Ishita : haan... It's not a big deal... You verywell know... How much I hate her I can't even stand her... But you my boyfriend was dancing with that bloody shagun for a romantic song.. But you know what... i don't care anymore... Tum jho karna hai karo... Mujhe chod dho... Aur usse shaadi karo aur bacha bhi paida karo...

Raman : bacha?.. Chee I hate babies... Mein kabhi bhi bacha nahi paida karoonga... How irritating babies are... Always crying... He said making dirty face..

Ishita : Oh then making babies is your problem... Other than that you are ok with shagun na... How cheap you are raman...

Raman : bas madrasan... He held her by waist... Stop this nonsense.. Warna ..

Ishita : warna... Kya maroge mujhe?..

Raman : Nahi kiss kardoonga...

Ishita : Chee besharam... She pushed him back..

Raman : besharam?... Hawe... He hit his mouth dramatically... Jyada boli mat bano madrasan... Abhi thodi der pehle party mein you were the one who dragged me to the corner and kissed me with so much passion...

Ishita : haan.. Woh... mm.. Then you were my boyfriend... Par abhi nahi I broke up with you... And I can't cheat my would be boyfriend subbu... She said pushing him back...

Raman : madrasan .. You are really getting on my nerves... Just stop this nonsense...

Ishita : ab nayi girlfriend aagai toh... You find me irritated right... Okay... Don't worry Mr.bhalla... I am going away from your life forever... Very soon you will get my wedding card... Par shaadi pe mat aana... I dont want to see your dirty face on my special day... She said walking from there...

Raman : sach mein isko pagal pan ki daura pad gayi... jao... Jkr... Mein bhi shagun se shaadi karoonga... Aur itna saara bacha paida karoonga na... Bacha?... Yeww... Nahi... Sirf shaadi karoonga... He shouted back...

Ishita walked away from his sight without paying any heed to shouts...

As she was walking she looked back to see whether he was following her or not.. Her anger reached new bounds not finding him...

Ishita : ravan Kumar... He really doesn't love me anymore... Dekho how he left me alone... she was cursing and started walking faster...

That's when she heard some baby's loud cries...

She looked around... Sharpening her ears... And found a pram in the corner of a cross cut road...

As she neared she peeped into the pram... To see a cute little baby girl around a year old was wrapped in a pink fluffy cloth... Her face had turned red due to her continous cries...

Ishita : Oh god... Who's baby is she... How could they be so careless... She searched for her parents looking around... When she found none... She picked the baby in her arms... The poor little soul was crying continously making ishita worried...

That's when raman came behind not able to leave her alone in mid night... Saw her standing with a baby in her arms...

Raman : Oh teri... Madrasan toh itni fast Nikli... Itni jaldi bacha?... He opened his eyes wide and walked towards her and touched her shoulder... Madrasan... Sach mein itni jaldi bacha paida karliya kya ?..

Ishita : kyaaa... Shut up raman.. I don't know who's baby is she... Poor girl... Look at her how badly she is crying... Ale le.. Na... Na... Bacha she said hugging the baby to her heart Trying to calm the baby down...

Raman : how careless parents are... If they can't take care of baby... Bacha paida karte kyun... Tk.. Come il drop you in the hostel and hand over the baby in police station...

Ishita : police station?.. Abhi raath mein... Have you lost it Raman... No il take care of her and tomorrow morning we will inform the police...

Raman : ishita... Have you lost it... Chup chap hostel chalo... And give the baby to me il hand over her to the cops... He said pulling the baby from ishita's arms...

Baby started crying even louder...

Ishita : raman... Kya kar rahe ho... Bacha hai... Pyar se pakdo... She said taking the baby back in her arms... Her cries reduced little... Finding ishita's loving touch...

Raman gave unbelievable look... Without knowing how to make her understand... And top of that baby's continuous cries was irritating him to the core...

To be continued..

INDEX :

Part 1 : above

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6Edited by divan19 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandanaS thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Their fighting was sooo cute..
Did they even know what they r fighting for??
Baby girl..just like our rooh..
Cant wait to see hoe they babysit her..
Update sooon
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb start
Loved their fight 🤣,both r mad n damn cute 😆,...she wants divorce from the relationship n subbu is her wud b bf hahahaha
She found a baby on road in a pram ..Raman wanted hand over baby to police bt ishita denied
Waiting to see how they babysit her with of course their bikering ..Raman is getting irritated hahaha
Waiting for next
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update
Love ishra fight with each other
Love baby
now waiting how will ishra handle baby
Update next part soon
n
Thanks for pm

- TWINKLE
parvathyskumarr thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful and guess you are in a writing spree...well continue the good work.
Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
These 2 are uber cute...
Raman..damm she's really fast...
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new story Di 
Mitalimotwani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail