continue soon
thnxxx 4 pm
divan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello friends...
Am back with a new update...
Do post your views on it...
And forget not to hit the like button...

Part 2:

The little baby was going on and on with her crying session ... Ishita was trying hard to control her cries... But the poor little soul was no where to stop her cries... This was making raman irritated to the core...

Raman : madrasan... I am done with her cries... Ab bahot hogaya... I am going to handover her to the cops.. Aur tum chup chap hostel chalo...

Ishita : how could you raman... Bachi hai... Raath bhar police station mein... criminals ke saath dar jayegi.. Aur tumhe kya problem hai... It's just a matter of night... I will take care of her na... She said making raman angry...

Raman : toh jao... Take her along with you... Am going home... Do whatever you want... Phir kuch problem ho toh mujhe mat bulana...

Ishita : how mean... ravan kumar.. You care for none... Kaise matlabi insaan ho raman tum...Thank god I broke up with you... dont you dare come behind me mein jaa rah hoon...

Raman : kaha ja rahe ho... Hostel?... Will your warden allow you to enter the hostel with baby...

Ishita : Ayo murugan... Oh toh mein bhooli gayi.. Uske baare mein meine nahi socha... She said hitting her head...

Raman : sochne ke liye dimag naam ki koi cheez chahiye... Woh toh teri paas nahi hai... Phir kaise sochegi...

For which she glared at him...

Ishita : Oh hello... You are not going to help me right?.. Phir I don't want to listen to your lecture too... Just get lost from here...

Raman : jkr... jo karna hai karo... Mein jaa rah hoon... He said with anger going away from there ...

Ishita : ravan Kumar... Jao... I can take care of myself and baby too... She shouted back... Baby... Aap daro mat... Mein hoon na... Il not let you go anywhere... Mein aapki kayal rakhoongi... Ale le... Bacha Aap itna ro kyun rahe ho... Aapko bhooki lagi hai kya... She said caressing her little tummy...

Rukoo... She peeped into baby's pram trying to find something that will be helpful to reduce her cries...

Ishita : Oh god... The feeding bottle is also empty... Ab kya karoon... She took the pacifier and gave to the baby... Who started sucking it immediately... Ishita smiled at her and was just swaying the baby in her embrace... Talking to her nothing and everything... To keep her calm...

Raman turned back and looked at ishita from farthest corner... Not able to go leaving her alone...

Raman : Oh god... Yeh madrasan bhi... kudh bhi pagal hai... Aur mujhe bhi paagal banadegi... How stubborn she is... She will Even stand here whole night but will not listen to me... Jkr.. He cursed her under breath walking back towards her...

He went and stood in front of her giving a deadly glare...

Ishita too gave him a cold stare in return...

Ishita : kya... Abhi tak tum gai nahi...

Raman : akad dekho iski...

Ishita just ignored him...

Raman : chalo mere saath... He said pulling her by arms almost dragging her...

Ishita : Ahh... Raman carefull... Baby hai... She said making her hold stronger around the baby...

Raman : haan... Bacha pet mein todi na hai... You hold her carefully... Pagal ladki.. Chalo.. He said with utter irritation...

Ishita : chodo mujhe Raman... I dont want to come with you she said wriggling her hands out of his hold...

Raman : ishita.. What the hell are upto...
Adhi raath ko beech sadak mein... Kya tamasha kar rahe ho... Mere saath nahi aaoge matlab kaha jaoge...

Ishita : that's none of your business... Abhi hamari break up hogai na... Tum Jao... Why do you care about me...

Raman : kheech ke ek tapad maroonga na... Tab samaj ayega tujhe... Chup chap ghadi mein baito... Chalo mere saath.. He said pushing her into the car...

But she was not ready to get inside the car.. She was just standing making faces at him... Raman's anger was now reaching Heights but he verywell know how stubborn his jkr is... So he calmed himself down to handle his pagal madrasan...

Raman : ishita... Abhi kya problem hai... What will you do standing here whole night.. It's not safe here..Hum koi problem mein phas na jaaye... And look at her bachi hai isko tand bhi lagega na... He said in soft tone...

Ishita looked at baby who was snuggled into her embrace hiding her face in Crook of her neck... Keenly looking at ishra trying to understand thier conversation...

Ishita : hmm... I am coming... But not for you... Just for baby's sake... She said getting into the car...

Raman sighed to strangled her neck from behind seeing her attitude...

Ishita sat on the passenger seat with baby in her arms... The little baby had now calmed down feeling safe in ishita's arms... She was looking around with her twinkling eyes sucking her pacifier...

Ishita : raman... Where are we going...

Raman : my home ... He said keeping a straight face...

Ishita : your home?... But Raman what will you tell mummy papa...

Raman : the truth... That You are thier daughter in law and she's thier grandchildren.. He said without facing her...

Ishita opened her eyes wide in shock...

Ishita : raman... I am serious...

Raman : I am serious too.. Aur kya bolun... Koi idea hai tere pass... Nahi Na... So just keep your mouth shut let me concentrate on driving...

Ishita : ramann... What will mummy papa think of me... Shaadi Se Pehle hi bacha... Oh god mujhe abhi bahot tension ho raha hai... She said nervously biting her nails...

Raman (St): Hone dho madrasan... How much you are irritating me... Let me atleast make your of this small chance he said smiling inwardly...

Within few minutes... They reached raman's home...

Raman : get down madrasan... Poore raath car mein sone ki irada hai kya...

Ishita got down from the car with sleeping baby in her arms... She was nervous as hell...

She took slower steps meekly following him... Raman was totally enjoying seeing her beeghi billi avtar...

Raman : ishita... Yaar kaise kapde pehne hui hai... Mummy don't like girls wearing short dresses... Par Ab hum kuch nahi kar sakta haina... So Just correct your dress... He said controlling his laughter... Making ishita even more conscious...

She pulled her knee length dress down as possible trying to cover her legs...

He stood infront of the door and pressed the calling bell... Ishita became restless feeling hell scared to meet raman's parents for the very first time... That too with a baby...

Seeing her like that... Raman burst out laughing loudly holding his stomach... Making ishita totally confused...

Ishita : raman... Pagal hogai ho kya... Kyaa hua...

Raman : calm down baba... Mummy papa ghar mein nahi... They are out of town for a marriage... I was just teasing you... He said still laughing at her...

Ishita : Oh god raman... I hate you... I completely you... You moron... How scared I was... She said hitting him continously...

Raman : ahhh... Bas madrasan... It's hurting...

Ishita : hone dho... She said hitting him Harder... The baby whimpered in her sleep making ishita stop her act...

Raman opened the door... Still making fun of her expressions... For which ishita gave him i will kill you look...

As they entered Raman fell on the couch carelessly... Ishita settled beside raman with baby in her arms... Raman switched on the tv and turned up the volume on high note... This disturbed the little baby's beauty sleep she again started crying in loudly..

Ishita : raman... Why the hell did you switch on the tv... Utadiya na bachi ko...

Raman : arey... Abhi mere ghar mein tv dekhne bhi mujhe isse permission leni chahiye kya... Oyee chup... I said chup... He said moving closer to the baby making her cry louder in fear...

Ishita : you idiot... Stop Scaring her... She gave a hard slap on his arms for scaring the baby... She was trying to calm down baby... But she was no where ready to stop her cries...

Raman : god ishita... Calm her down.. Society mein sabko utadegi yeh rotlu bacha...

Ishita : raman...Just Stop your tantrums... She's a baby... Why are you being so rude to her...

Raman : aur kya karoon... You verywell know how much I hate kids... Especially I really can't stand them when they cry... Aur yeh rotlu bacha... She is on on and on with her crying session... Mera sar phat raha hai yaar... He said totally irritated...

Ishita just glared at him...

Raman : dont stare madrasan... It's all your fault... Isiliye meine kaha vl hand her over in the police station... Par madam ko jagat mata banna hai...Abhi Chup kardo isse... Poocho isko kya chahiye...

Ishita : awee my baby... Aap ro kyun rahe ho... Na my bacha... Na... She was swaying the baby... Raman lagta hai... She is hungry ... Dhoodh hai kya ghar mein?..

Raman : haan... Haan... Hogi.. Feed her something before I die from this noise... He said holding his head...

Ishita just shook her head in disbelief seeing his never ending tantrums...

Ishita : tk... You take care of her for sometime... Il boil milk for her... She said handing over the baby to raman... Baby started crying louder fearing to go to raman... She clutched ishita's dress tightly not wanting to let her go...

Raman : ishita... Yaar Kya kar rahi ho... Mujhse nahi hoga... Look at her she's Fearing to come to me.. Tum kudh hi sambalo...

Ishita : aise gunda ki tarah behave karoge toh... Bacha dar hi jayegi na... Gunda kahika... Kabhi kabhi pyaar se bhi baat kiya karo... She said taking back the baby in her embrace...

Raman : haan... Haan... Pyar vyar sab baad mein karoonga... Stop your lecture... And go feed her something...

Ishita : ravan Kumar... How will manage both... Tum Jao.. Doodh garam karke le aao... Il take care of her...

Raman : kyaaa... Pagal ho kya... Mujhe yeh kaam vaam karna nahi aata...

Ishita : please na raman... Don't you feel sad seeing her crying jao na... Meri jaanu na...Please... Please... She said cupping his cheeks...

He looked at baby's face that turned red due to her continous cries making him feel bad seeing her like that...

Raman : Jaa raha hoon... Madrasan mujhe bhi aaya bana degi.. He said making faces...

Ishita smiled seeing him...

Ishita : baby... Look ravan kumar tere liye dhoodh garam kar raha hai... The lazy Ravan... Kaam kar raha hai just for you... You know how lucky you are she was trying to divert the mind of baby talking nothing and everything to her...

Raman came back after few minutes...

Raman : yeh lo madrasan... He handed over the bottle to ishita and fell on the couch leaning on ishita... keeping his head on her shoulder... being hell tired after completing the huge task.. boiling milk!!!... for the baby...

Ishita took the bottle in her hands and was looking at the bottle as if it was a museum piece... She then looked at raman who was lying on her shoulder with his eyes close... She opened the bottle cap and poured few drops on raman's hand...

Ahhh... Maaa... He got up with a jerk shouting aloud wincing in pain... The baby started laughing loudly finding that scene extremely funny...

Ishita : thank god she said looking at raman...

Raman : pagal hogai ho kya... Why the hell did you pour hot milk in my hand..He said rubbing his hands were she poured milk...

Ishita : pagal mein nahi tum ho... You mad bhalla... Koi bachi ko itni garam dhood deta hai kya... Thank god I tested it on you warna kya hua hoga... My poor baby... She said hugging the giggling baby to her heart who snuggled into ishita as if she was reciprocating the hug...

Raman : Ek pagal madrasan kam thi... Abhi yeh bacha bhi aagai.. Mujhe pareshaan karne ke liye... Dekho how she's laughing at me... He said looking at the baby and ishita who giggling seeing raman's irritated face...

yachicka thumbnail
You are such a amazing writer ur stories are mind-blowing
jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update 
Loved it very very very much
Ishra so cute 
Update soon
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very sweet n lovely part n cant wait to read more of this story n falling more for this ff
arihakhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Amazing writer u areπŸ‘
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awww such a sweet update. bahut ge pyara tha. raman ne aj bahut kaam jar lia. he warm milk for baby - by GOD. :D. loved it. i want a quick update dear
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amazing update
ha ha ha poor raman he dont like kids he even dont want to birth baby here and his crazy madrasan making him boil milk for baby
loved ishra knok jok
baby is so cute he os smiling at ramans plight
continue soon
aru_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
Raman and his tantrums
Mind blowing update 
Totally loved it
Nice
Thanks for pm