Ishra TS_Baby sitting with crazy madrasan...[part 7 npg 54, 3Rd April] - Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sanjana_nanda

Loved the update Ka ... especially Raman ...he is so cute than baby ...update next part soon

Thanks for the pm

Thank you so much
divan19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana_nanda

Loved the update Ka ... especially Raman ...he is so cute than baby ...update next part soon

Thanks for the pm

Thank you sanju
taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful Part 
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Plz continue soon...
Thank u...
divan19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

<font color="#660099" size="3">Beautiful Part
</font>

Thank you
divan19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Muskan193

Lovely update viji
Ishu pushed raman making him fall n scream..
He was too naughty
Checking her up to down shamelessly..
Ishu got shy..
Aww baby starts to cry again..
But ishu made her silent..
O teri ravan kumar pit geya jkr se
Woh bhi x ki naam lene keliye...
The scene was very funny dear
Ishu named baby ruhi...
She will calk her rooh...
Update soon dear
Thanks for pm

Thank you so much
For the lovely comment dear
divan19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divanru

Lovely update .

Totally enjoyed reading it .
Raman is such a cutiepie here .
Poor he ,the two devils were bothering him so much.
Loved ishru bonding and atlast ishraru sleep cuddling into each other .
Do continue soon ,waiting eagerly for next update.

Thank you so much Pooja di
divan19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely_IshRa

awesome update dear

ishu and roohi are one party
poor raman
loving it so much
continue soon dear
thanks for pm😳

Thank you dear
divan19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myangels

Plz continue soon...

Thank u...

Vl Update soonish dear
divan19 thumbnail
Hello friends...
Am back with a new update...
Do post your views on it...
And forget not to hit the like button...
Njoy reading...
- Love viji ❤️

Part 5:

Early morning sunrays peeped through the windows welcoming the most adorable trio to a new morning of thier life...

Raman was sleeping peacefully after a long tiring Previous night.. He found some movements on his face making him feel a tingling sensation... He just smiled like a fool completely lost in his dream land..

Whereas Ishita sleep was disturbed finding some movements on her face... She opened her eyes slowly... To see little ruhi wide awake happily tapping her face trying to get her attention... That's when ishita realised where she was... She gave a brightest smile on return to ruhi and got up sitting straight...

Ishita : awee... Ruhi... My baby... Itni jaldi utgai aap?.. She said picking her in up in her arms...

Ruhi... Squealed happily in ishita's arms filling her ears with her cute giggles... Ishita rubbed her nose on her little tummy making her laugh wholeheartedly... ishita was totally in love with her angelic giggles... She placed numerous kisses all over her pink face... Showing her love generously...
Ruhi to started sucking her cheeks returning her kisses...

Ishita : ahhh... Shaitaan... Bas... Bas... She said hugging her to her heart... Stopping her naughty act...

Ishita's eyes then fell on raman who was sleeping beside them... She smiled at her big baby recalling his endless tantrums... She ruffled his messed up hair lovingly and placed ruhi on the bed making her lay close raman so that she can settle beside them...

Ruhi : na... Na...n..aa... She was shaking her head vigorously coming back into ishita's arms..

Ishita : betu kya hua... Aapko uncle ke pass nahi sona hai kya...

Ruhi screamed loudly... As if she was Saying a big no.. making ishita laugh at her cute antics...

Ishita : offo baby... Yeh ravan kumar haina dekne mein kadhoos aur Gunde jaise dikta hai... Par he is very sweet babu... She said taking her closer towards sleeping raman...

little ruhi patted raman's cheeks with her little hands... Saying... Na... Na...aa... not ready to be friends with the gunda who tried to scare her...

Raman : yaar...Jao na yaha se... He said irritated in sleep hugging his pillow tightly...

Ishita immediately picked ruhi in her arms... Scaring the after effects...

Ishita : rooh... Yeh aap kya kar rahe ho... Ravan kumar ut gaya toh... Hum dono ko maar dalega chup...

Raman was continously blabbering in his sleep smiling like a fool making ishita confused...

Ruhi was keenly looking at raman... As if he is some museum piece...

Ishita : yeh ravan neend mein kya bad bada raha hai... She leaned forward sharpening her ears...

Raman : shagun... Jao yaha se... Madrasan dek legi... Shagun... No... No... He was whimpering in bed making ishita open her eyes wide...

Ishita : ravan Kumar... How dare he... Sapne mein bhi shagun... Isko toh mein... Rooh aapko iss ravan kumar ko maarna tha na maaro... Ache se maarke mooh tod dho... She said placing ruhi close to raman's face...

Ruhi's eyes twinkled in happiness listening to ishita's talk...She started beating raman's face with her tiny palm..

Raman : shagun ... Kya kar rahe ho... Chodo... Ishita aajeyegi... He said pushing ruhi's hand aside with a constant smile on his face making ishita's anger reach another level... She took the pillow and started hitting him hardly... Making him get up with jerk...

He saw Ishita who was giving him a deadly glare and little ruhi giggling at him...

Raman : pagal hogai ho kya.. Why did you wake me up like that...

Ishita : ask me why dint I kill you... Ravan kumar... Kya sapna dek raha the..

Raman : sapna?... Kaisa sapna...

Ishita : dont try to act innocent raman.. You were dreaming about that chudail shagun!... Aur... Kya kar rahe the tum uske saath sapne mein... Chee... Besharam...

Raman : Chee?.. Pagal madrasan... yeh kya bakwas kar rahe ho... Why the hell will I dream about that chudail... When I have my sapno ki rani... He said pinning her beneath him with a naughty smile..

Ishita : raman... Chodo mujhe... Mein ne suna hai... Rooh... Tumne bhi suna hai na... She said looking at ruhi who was keenly observing them..

Raman : kya suna hai... He husked inching closer...

Ishita : raman... No... Dhoor raho mujse... I am hell angry on you... She said in a warning tone...

Raman : par I am in hell romantic mood... He said inching dangerously close to kiss her... Before that Little ruhi started crying seeing ishita under raman's captive...

Ishita : raman... Chodo... Ruhi is crying... She pushed him back... And got up and took ruhi in her embrace...

Ruhi started Making angry noise at raman... Making him widen his eyes not able to take the wrath of this little munchkin...

Raman : isko kya hua...

Ishita : ale le... My baby... Raman... She is angry on you thinking that you were hurting me... How cute she is na raman... She said giggling at ruhi's cuteness...

Raman : pagal madrasan... Why will I hurt you... Mein toh... Kiss karne ki koshish kar raha tha na... He said inching towards her lips...

Ruhi just pushed him back... Hugging ishita tightly by her neck... Making him irritated... ishita had a hearty laugh at his expense...

Raman : arey yaar... She's not even letting to romance my girlfriend... Oyee chutku... Bohot shawk haina iss ki bodyguard banne mein... Just few more hours.. Uske baad... Iss jkr se you'll be seperated forever... Tab dekloonga madrasan who will save you from me... He said playfully...

But this comment of his did not go well with ishita... She became sad thinking that ruhi is going away from her forever..

Raman : ishita... Kya hua... He asked seeing her sad face...

Ishita :raman... Don't you feel bad that ruhi is going away from us...

Raman : madrasan... Pagal hogai ho kya... Why will I feel sad for a stranger baby whom I just met yesterday... That too for a baby who is cranky all time and torturing me with her cries... He said making faces...

Ishita : how rude.. Don't talk to me about her like that... Mujhe acha nahi lag raha hai... Poor girl... She's so sweet ... Not even a one whole day she has been with me... But still not able to see me in little pain... She is even ready to defend me from you... She said with moist eyes hugging ruhi to her heart... Ruhi too leaned on her sucking her tumb cutely blinking her eyes...

Raman : ishita... Ab ro kyun rahe ho... Tum na... Serial dekhna band karo yaar... Oh god.. you and your mellow drama... If you are done with your mellow drama Get ready soon... We should go to police station hand over this cry baby...

Ishita : how insensitive you are raman.. I hate you... Don't talk to me... She is not cry baby... Her name is ruhi... Ravan kumar... Khadoos kahika... She muttered curses and barged out of the room with ruhi in her arms...

Raman : pagal madrasan... What's there to be sensitive in this... Mein koi iske tarah jagat mata hoon kya he muttered to himself... And went to freshen up...

Ishita was sitting on the couch with ruhi in her lap... Feeding her milk even before she could start crying... As if she was able to understand her so well...

Ishita : rooh... Aapko pata hai... Aaj aap mujhe chodke chali jaoge... I will miss you a lot baby... Kya aap bhi mujhe miss karoge?... Or you will also behave insensitive like that ravan kumar...

Ruhi was keenly listening to her... Sucking her feeding bottle lying on ishita's lap...

Ishita just gave a kiss on her forehead carresing her face lovingly... Sighing thinking of thier separation...

Ishraru settled in thier car all set to go to police station... Ishita was sitting all gloomy hiding ruhi in her embrace who was enjoying the view outside the window sucking her pacifier... Raman just gave a unbelievable look at ishita... All he wanted was to console her... But he did not want to start a conversation which lead his jkr to fight another battle with him... So he decided to keep numb... As they reached the police station... Ishita took slower steps following Raman...

Raman directly went to the inspector...
And informed that they got this abandoned baby on roadside and they wanted to handover the baby to her parents...

Inspector : kya... Bacha road pe mila?... Yeh ladki kaun hai... He said eyeing ishita...

Ishita did not like the way he looked at her... She just hid herself behind raman...

Raman : she's my friend...

Inspector : friend?... Yeh bacha sach mein road pe mila... Ya... Tum dono ki bacha hai... He said with a smirk making raman angry...

Raman : mind your words inspector... Warna il have to talk to the commissioner... He said gritting his teeth...

Inspector just gave a whatever look...

Inspector : ok... Ok... Just handover the baby and give a written statement of all details where you found the baby along with your address ... And leave... He said carelessly...

Ishita : handover the baby and leave?... Par baby kaha rahegi...

Inspector : madam ji... Baby will be handovered to the nearby children's home...

Ishita : when?.. And tab tak kaha rahegi...

Inspector : arey kya hai... Itne saare sawal kyun pooch rahi ho... Tab tak kahi bhi rahegi... Usse aapko matlab kya hai... Just handover the baby and leave...

Ishita : raman... How rude he is...

Inspector : madam ji... Hum rude nahi hai... This is our procedure and we are following it... Chaiye toh commissioner se baat karlijiye... He said smirking at raman...

Raman : ishita... He is such a jerk... If I am here for few more minutes il really punch him... Give the baby to him and come lets leave...

Ishita : raman... How could we... Ruhi dar jayegi ... She said carresing the little baby's face...

Raman : ishita are you serious... What the hell do you want to do now...

Ishita : raman let's wait till they give her to children's home...

Raman : have you lost it ishita... Yeh kya bakwas kar rahi ho .. Chup chap bachi ko dedo aur chalo mere saath... He said gritting his teeth in anger...

Ishita : no raman... I am not going to leave her alone...

Raman : pagal ho kya tum... Dho mujhe... He said pulling the baby out of ishita's embrace... Little ruhi started crying loudly Fearing the way he was handling her...

Ishita : raman... Stop behaving like an animal you are hurting her... She was trying to hold her tight... But raman was successful in snatching the baby out of her hold...

Ruhi was crying loudly jumping from raman's hands throwing her arms in the air telling ishita to carry her...

Ishita Came forward to to pick but raman just gave a slight push and handed over the baby to the police person...

Ruhi's cries became louder... All she wanted was just to go back to ishita... Tears started flowing in ishita's eyes seeing her crying like that...

Raman : handover the baby to her parents... He said to the inspector keeping a straight face... Chalo ishita... He said pulling her arms...

Ishita : why are you being so cruel Raman... Just look at her how she is crying...

Raman : ishita... Just stop this nonsense... Chalo mere saath.. .He shouted aloud...

Inspector : Idhar kya dono tamasha kar rahe ho... Aapke miya biwi jadka kahi aur kijiye... This is police station we will not allow any kind of neusense...

Raman just gave a deadly glare to ishita...

Ishita : inspector... Il just wait here till the baby is handed over to children's home... She said without looking at raman... Who was just standing shooting daggers at her...

Police : madam ji... Yeh koi resort nahi hai... We have taken your statement... We will handover her to her parents... Abhi jao yaha se...

Ishita : sir please...

Police : dekhiye... Inhe le jayiye warna... Now il call the commissioner to take action against you both... The way she is crying for baby doesn't seem like the baby is stranger to her... He said making raman's anger reach new heights...

Raman : ishita chalo... He dragged her from there... Ishita was struggling to get out of his hold... Looking at the direction were ruhi was crying uncontrollably raising her arms wide in air for ishita...

Raman successfully took ishita out and left her hands with utmost anger...

Raman : what the hell are you doing ishita... Yeh kya pagalpan hai...

Ishita : just shut up raman... dekha na how badly she is crying... Aur yaha ki log kaise hai... How could you be so insensitive...

Raman : what else you want to do ishita... Even if she is taken to children's home... She is not going to get special attention like you give... Toh kya life long you will keep her with you... Jao... Go get her he said pushing ishita...

Ishita : I hate you raman... I completely hate... I dont believe I love a person who doesn't even know to value my feeling... She said crying...

Raman : hogaya tera?... Kheech ke ek tapad maroonga madrasan... Stop being jagat mata everywhere... If you go out everynight you'll find 100s of babies abandoned... You can't take everyone with you... just stop your nonsense and get into the car... Now!... He said pushing her into the car...

Ishita : ahhh... Stop it Raman... You can't treat me like that... I dont want to come with you... Just leave me... She said shrugging his hands off her...

Raman : toh maro yahi... I am telling you ishita... Il not come even if you are in some problem... He said with utmost anger...

Ishita : I dont want any of your help just get out of my sight... She said equally anger with his rude behavior...

Raman just got into his car drove off leaving behind the crying ishita...

Ishita : I hate you raman... She shouted behind his car... Crying bitterly...

She went back to the police station... All she could here was ruhi's loud cries... She was not allowed to enter inside... She waited for few minutes and left from there totally disheartened not able to do anything...

On the other hand Raman was keeping eye on her parked his car few meters away from her... Once she left from there... He sighed in relief and followed her cab to console her for his rude behavior...

In all this the poor little soul ruhi was again abandoned again without anyone's care...

Ps: given a long update...
So, 180+ likes for next update ...