Ishra TS_Baby sitting with crazy madrasan...[part 7 npg 54, 3Rd April] - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
@part 1
OMG Crazy IshRa
Non-stop bickering
Whose baby is that?

sririt thumbnail
@Part 2
Interesting
Ishita showing attitude, but Raman couldn't leave her
Baby is crying non-stop making Raman irritated
Hot milk fiasco, glad the baby giggled

sririt thumbnail
@Part 3
Ishita is handling Baby
Raman is getting so irritated with baby crying or giggling
He doesn't like babies at all

sririt thumbnail
@part 4
IshRu are too cute
Poor Raman is ganged by these two
sririt thumbnail
@Part 5
Ishita got so attached to baby
She is over-concerned
That inspector, 😡
IshRa fought
Raman cares for her so he waited and followed her to seek apology

divan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello friends...
Am back with a new update...
Do post your views on it...
And forget not to hit the like button...
Njoy reading...
- Love viji ❤️

Part 6:

Raman followed ishita's car in order to woo her... He verywell knew there was huge task ahead to woo his jkr...

Ishita got down from the cab and saw raman who was smiling at her trying to act cool.. She glared at him and walked towards her hostel wiping her tears without paying any heed to him... Raman ran behind her and stopped her to earn a deadly glare from her...

Ishita : dont touch me raman... She said wriggled her hands of his hold...

Raman : ishita yaar problem kya hai teri... Why are you making mountain out of mole... Understand na baba just think practically...

Ishita : I don't want to understand anything raman... Today I understood verwell that I love a heartless person... Who doesn't even know to value human emotions...

Raman : kyaa.. Pagal madrasan.. I am behind you regardless your senseless behavior just because I care for you and your emotions... Got that!..

Ishita : Oh now you find me senseless too?... Teekhe then why are you behind a senseless person... Chod dho na...

Raman: ishita... You are really going overboard... Just end this here... He said with utmost anger...

Ishita : end what raman?... Our relationship...

Raman : kyaaa.. yaar yeh ladki sach mein pagal hogai hai.. He said stretching his hands giving an unbelievable look...

Ishita : toh kyun kar rahe ho pagal se pyaar... Lets break up...

Raman : Oh god... Phirse breakup?... madrasan chup raho warna...

Ishita : warna Kya karoge... Maroge mujhe?...

Raman : tumse na baat karna hi bekaar hai... Just get lost from here... He shouted highly irritated by her behaviour...

Ishita : chilla rahe ho na mujhpe... Woh bhi aise beech sadak pe... I know... I know you don't love me anymore Raman... She said crying seeing his rude behavior towards her...

Making his anger melt immediately...

Raman : ishita... He held her hands... She just shrugged his hands...

Raman : Jaaan... I am sorry meine aise chillaya... Acha dekho kaan pakad ke sorry... He said pulling her into his embrace...

She started weeping hiding her face in his chest...

Raman : Shh... Jaaan... Bas baba.. Bola na I am sorry... Tum kyun aisa kar rahi ho yaar... Do you even understand why we are fighting for... for A stranger baby who means none to us...

Ishita : haan... Mujhe pata hai she is a stranger baby raman... I did not tell you to adopt her... I just told you that we will to give her shelter and take care just for few minutes... But you are are so insensitive raman... Dekha na kaise ro rahi thi woh bachi... If something bad happens to her I will not be able to forgive me forever.. I will die out of guilt raman... She said crying even louder hiding her face more into him ..

Raman still was not able to understand her feelings... He was thinking she is just overreacting which she usually does in every matter... But at the same time he was not feeling good seeing her crying like that for no reason... He just made his hold tighter around her caressing her back...

Raman (St): Oh god... Yeh madrasan bhi na... Ab mein kuch bolun toh bhi ladegi ... Kuch nahi bola toh bhi... She will tell I am heartless I dont care for her ... Kya karoon mein iss pagal se...

Raman : ishita.. Mujhe nahi pata tha you will be this hurt... Please yaar abhi rona band karo na... Mujhe acha nahi lag raha hai.. He said cupping her face... Chalo not for that baby... But for my baby... Just for you...I will make sure your ruhi will safely reach her parents...

Ishita just looked on... He wiped her tears from her face...

Raman : dont you believe me jaan...I will right away go back to police station and make sure she is safely handed to the children's home..

Ishita : raman... Please take me along na...

Raman : ishita... Samjho na baby... Tumne dekha na... How bad that inspector is... I can't take if anyone badmouth you ... Do you want me to fight with that inspector?...

She nodded her head negatively...

Raman : toh... Chalo... You go inside and rest for sometime... Il handover ruhi in the children's home tk...

Ishita : par raman...

Raman : no par var... You trust me na?...

She nodded her head positively...

Raman : hmm... Then go... Usse pehle meri ishita wali smile karo mere liye...

Ishita smiled meekly satisfied with his words...

Raman : Oh god... Aise chudail jaise has mat yaar... Mujhe bahot dar lag raha hai...

Ishita : ramann... She said giving a smack on his chest smiling widely...

Raman : hmmm... This is like my ishita... Chalo bye... Ab tum ander jao... He said kissing her forehead...

Ishita : raman... Ruhi ko safely handover kardena...

Raman : tk baba... Ab jao toh sahi...

She half-heartedly waved bye to him and went inside her hostel...

Raman : Oh god... Yeh madrasan bhi na kabhi kabhi she becomes so damn emotional... Ab chodo finally jkr ko mana liya... He sighed in huge relief finally completing the huge task of manaoing his angry girlfriend... Ab kya karoon ... Should I go have a look on ruhi... Even if I go now that bloody inspector will not allow me to meet her... It's just waste of time... So its better to just call to the police after sometime and check... Abhi ke liye todi der ghar jaake relax karta hoon... Poore raat sone nahi diya dono milkar...

He then started driving his car towards his home... And had a nice nap without any disturbance...

Few hours later he received a call disturbing his sleep... He just ignored the call irritated and slept again.. but the phone was ringing continously... Making him irritated... He looked at the caller ID and woke up with a jerk...

Raman : Oh god... If jkr comes to know that I am sleeping here without going to police station she will divorce me this time for sure... He was looking into the ringing mobile waiting for the call to end... Once it ended... He immediately called the police station to enquire about ruhi... They informed him that ruhi was taken to the children's home...He sighed in relief that now his madrasan will let him live in peace...

Raman : chal beta... Now you can call her and inform that her ruhi chuhi is taken safely to the children's home... He was about to dail ishita's number...

That's when he received a call from his friend mihir... Who was also his business partner in his budding business of advertising agency... Along with his management course...

Raman : haan mihir bol...

Mihir : raman .. Where were you... Kal raat se gayab and even your phone was unreachable...

Raman : arey yaar that's a big story... Chodo... Pehle yeh bolo how was the party last night... I had to leave the party all because of that pagal madrasan...

Mihir : raman... Yaar... Idhar itni badi gad bad hogai... And you are all concerned about the damn party...

Raman : problem?... Kaise problem...

Mihir : raman... the baby whom we signed the contract with for the baby product advertisement has fallen ill...

Raman : kyaaa... He asked completely shocked... Oh god mihir... Itna bada project... If we fail to complete it will become such a black mark for our company ...

Mihir : wahi toh raman... I have tried many places... And short listed few babies too... But i am not satisfied with those babies... Kuch toh missing hai... You Just come and have a look man... I am totally confused...

Raman : tk... You don't worry il come... He said tensedly...

Raman : ab kya karoon... Abhi bacha ke liye kaha jaon?... Woh bhi itna bada project... Hey matarani... Ab mein kya karoon...

His mobile started ringing again...

Raman : Oh god... Ab yeh madrasan bhi... Already I am so tensed here... But all she is concerned about is that baby... He said irritatedly looking at the caller ID...

Baby!... Oh god... Baby!...Ruhi!... Hamare paas toh ruhi haina... Such a cute baby she is... Raman kitna bada bewakoof ho tum... Somehow she is in children's home... Usse bhi koi nahi hai... Mummy papa aane keliye bhi aur 1 hafta lagega... If I get her home madrasan will also be happy and the add shoot also will be successfully completed...Kya idea hai raman... Everything will be sorted under single plan... He said smiling widely thinking of his super plan...

He picked the called immediately...

Ishita : raman... Kaha ho tum...kisse baat kar rahe the... Kab se call kar rahi hoon... Why dint you pick my call... Ruhi kaisi hai... Is she taken to the home... She was going on and on without giving any Break...

Raman : ishita... Ishita... Meri chennai express... Mujhe bhi bolne dho meri maa...

Ishita : bolo na raman... Ruhi kaisi hai...

Raman : ishita... She is taken to the children's home... Par bichari bahot ro rahi hai... I think she is missing you...

Ishita became silent listening to his words...

Raman : ishita... Kya hua .. Chup kyun hogai ho...

Ishita : mujhe bahot bura lag raha hai raman... Bichari kaise rahegi waha akele... Koi nahi hai uske liye... Hum bhi kuch nahi kar sakte hai... She said in a sad tone...

Raman : hum kyun kuch nahi kar sakte hain... If you wish we can help her out jaan...

Ishita : kaise raman... Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaya... She asked confused...

Raman : if you want we can get ruhi from children's home... And take care of her until the cops finds her parents... He said keenly waiting for her reaction from other...

Ishita : raman... Mazak kar rahe ho na... Please raman stop being so insensitive... She said angrily...

Raman : arey meri maa... I am serious... I am not able to see you so sad... Isiliye I thought of getting ruhi home... Waise bhi mummy papa aane mein ek aur hafta lagegi... You can spend time with ruhi... And I can spend time with my baby... What say?...

Ishita : sachi raman... She asked very excited...

Raman : muchi baba... .

Ishita : wow raman... You are the best... I love you .. I love you so much... She said showering kisses in the phone...

He smiled seeing her excitement...

Raman : I love you too jaan... Ab jaldi ready hojao... I will come to your hostel and pick you up... We will go get ruhi home tk...

Ishita : tk... Raman... Tum jaldi aajao... She said and hung the call...

Raman : thank you matarani... Ab sab problem sorted... Bas ishita ko sach na pata chale... If she gets to know... She will kill me for sure...

Precap : Ishra get ruhi back from children's home... How will ishita react if she comes to know raman's selfish motive?...

Ps: 185+ likes for next update Edited by divan19 - 6 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME CHAPPY DI
WHO R HER PARENTS
PRECAP IS INTERESTING
WHAT ISHU WILL DO TO RAMAN
UPDATE SOON DI
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

AWESOME CHAPPY DI

WHO R HER PARENTS
PRECAP IS INTERESTING
WHAT ISHU WILL DO TO RAMAN
UPDATE SOON DI

THANKS FOR PM DI
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
very nice update. precap is interesting.
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful update
Raman apologised to ishita
Ishita was feeling really bad for ruhi
Raman consoled her
Ishu is genuinely worried for ruhi
Raman is being selfish
Lets see what happens next
Ty 4 d pm 😊