Ishra TS_Baby sitting with crazy madrasan...[part 7 npg 54, 3Rd April] - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhiyashah thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice update
Continue soon
sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely update
It's 184 likes
Update soon
aru_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update
continue soon
thanks for pm
FreedomOfSpeech thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I like this TS too too much. Update soon pretty pretty please author *PuppyFace*. Update!!! Update!!! Update!!!
divan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello friends...
Am back with a new update...
Do post your views on it...
And forget not to hit the like button...
Njoy reading...
- Love viji ❤️

Part 4:

Ahhh... Maaa... Raman was on the floor wincing in pain holding his back... Ishita was just passing a deadly glare at him..

Raman : pagal madrasan... Why the hell did you push me... He said getting up with hard difficulty...

Ishita : Mein Pagal?.. Tum... Tum ho pervert... Pervert kahika... What were you about your do... She said glaring at him...

Raman : what I was just kissing you... Isme badi baat kya hai...

Ishita : were you just kissing?...

Raman : woh... Mein ... Meine kya kiya... It's your fault .. You are the one who is seducing me in this sexy bathrobe... Woh bhi aise wet avtar mein... He said shamelessly ogling at her...

Ishita : Chee... Seduce?.. Kaise baatein kar rahi ho besharam... She said throwing the pillow on him...

He caught the pillow ... Scanning her body from top to bottom... Giving a naughty grin...

Ishita : ramann... Stop that...

Raman : stop what baby... He said approaching her Like he found a prey..

Ishita : raman... I am warning you dhoor raho mujse... Warna... She said moving backwards...

Raman : warna kya karoge baby... He said jumping over her... pinning her beneath him and comfortably settling above her...

Ishita : Rraman uto... Uto... Warna mein chillaongi... She said struggling under him...

Raman : chillao toh sahi... madrasan, I verywell know... How to shut your mouth... Trailer dekna chaogi... He said giving a peck on her lips...

Ishita : raman... She pushed him back blushing cutely...

He fell beside her with a dreamy smile on his face.. Seeing his jkr turned into a beeghi billi...

In the moment he threw his hand over the baby who was sleeping beside him... Making her wake up crying aloud...

Raman : arey yaar... Not again... He said hitting his head listening to her cries...

Ishita : ravan Kumar... Phirse utadiya bachi ko... Hato... She pushed him away and took baby in her arms and rocked her in her embrace...

Baby immediately became silent finding ishita's warmth... Making ishita surprised...

Ishita : wow... raman... Dekho na.. Itni jaldi chup hogai chutku... Awee my baby... Aap toh good girl ban gayi ho... My good bacha.. My chella kutty... She was making cute funny noise and rubbed her nose on baby's stomach making her giggle enjoying ishita's attention that she was getting...

Ishita : Raman dekho na isko bhi tere jaise dimple hai.. she looks so cute when she's smiling... Just like you... She said kissing her chubby dimpled cheeks...

Raman was sulking sitting beside them making faces at ishita for showering all her love on baby... But ishita was busy playing with the baby... ignoring this grown up baby who was craving for his madrasan's love...

Raman : Ishitaaa... He called her in a not so innocent tone...

Ishita : kya hai raman...

Raman : baby ko jaldi sulao na...

Ishita : kyun... She asked sensing the naughtiness in his tone...

Raman : mujhe phirse kissie karna hai .. He said smiling cheekily...

Ishita :aweee... kissie chahiye aapko?..

He nodded excited like a little kid inching closer towards her...

Ishita : baby ... Dekho uncle wants kissie... Uncle ko ek kissie dho... She said taking the baby towards raman's cheeks...

But the baby wrapped her hands tight around ishita's neck... Making a angry noise complaining ishita not wanting to kiss him... ishita laughed out loud at raman seeing baby's reaction... For which raman gave a deadly glare at the duo...

Ishita : raman... Look at her... Even she doesn't want to kiss you... Kyun baby... Aapko uncle ko kissie nahi karna hai kya... Aise nahi karte bacha... Uncle toda paas aao na... Baby will kiss you now... She said in a teasing tone...

Raman : uncle?.. Oh hello aunty... Mein koi uncle nahi hoon samjhi... Buddi madrasan... Mujhe kissie vissi kuch nahi chahiye... Chup chap so jao... Aur iss gundi ko bhi suladho... He said hell irritated with the duo... covering himself completely with the duvet...

Ishita was completely enjoying his plight... She settled beside raman with the baby inbetween them...

Ishita : baby... Aap hi meri bodyguard ho... Iss ravan ne mere saath aise waise kuch karne ki koshish kiya toh... Aap mujhe bachana teekhe...

Raman : haan... Har jagah.. Iss bodyguard ko leke jao... Koi tere pass nahi ayega... Agar koi aaya toh... Ro ro kar iss rotlu bacha unke jeena haram kardegi... Jaise ki mera... He said peeping out from the covers...

Ishita : raman... Stop calling her rotlu bacha... She's not cry baby... See how cutely she's smiling... Baby... Aapki naam kya hai... Raman iski naam kya hoga...

Raman : madrasan I am already hell irritated... Stop your nonsense and just go to sleep...

Ishita : how rude.. Baby!.. You don't Worry... I will not allow this khadoos to call you rotlu bacha... Il give you a beautiful name... Aapko kaise naam pasand hai... She was talking to the baby who was looking at her face keenly without blinking her eyes... Hmm... Sona?... Baby do you like that name?.. Raman sona naam kaise hai...

Raman : sona!.. By god kya naam hai... He said very excited coming closer towards ishita crawling on his elbows making her confused... Ishita... You know... My ex girlfriend's name is sona... When I was in school we were in so much love with eachother... Par uski papa ki transfer hogai... And lost contact.. Aaj bhi kitna miss karta hoon mein meri sona ko... Uski lambi taange .. Uski Badi badi aankhe...Ekdum sona jaise dikti thi meri sona... He said dreamily... Makin her burn in jealousy...

Ishita :how dare you.. She took the pillow... And started hitting him... How dare you ravan kumar... Mujhse hi apne ex ke baare mein... Woh... Bhi... You are describing her features... Besharam... She was hitting him continously...

Raman : ahhh... Bas madrasan.. Its hurting he was continously escaping from her...

Ishita : hone dho... She said hitting him hard...

The little one started laughing wholeheartedly enjoying the scene in front of her eyes...

Raman : ahhh... Bas meri maa... I am sorry yaar .. Abhi chod dho... He said folding his hands dramatically...

Ishita just gave him a I will kill you look and threw the pillow on his face... And picked the baby in her arms who was totally enjoying this night out with these crazy strangers..

Raman :hey matarani... Yeh dono shaitaano se mujhe bacho... Ek toh mujhe maar maar ke maardalegi... Aur doosara hai extreme... Either she cries making me go insane or laughs enjoying my plight ..Raman said looking at the Devils who were totally torturing him one physically and another mentally...

Ishita : hogaya?... Ab tum chup chap soge... Ya... She said taking the pillow on her hands...

Raman : mein toh kal raat hi so gaya hoon... Chudail kahiki kisse akele mein baat kar rahi ho... He mumbled covering himself fully under the covers...

Ishita : arghh... Baby tum iss ravan kumar ko chod dho... Mein tumhe ek acha naam doongi... aapko kaise naam chahiye?.. She was thinking deeply for a nice name... Baby was just looking at her face as if she was eagerly waiting for her naming ceremony to be done...

Raman : ishita... He peeped out little from the covers...

Ishita : ab kya hai...

Raman : are you not going to name her sona...

Ishita : aaj na... Mein kisika khoon karne wali hoon... Baby tum daro mat .. Tomorrow I will not leave you alone at the police station... mein iss ravan Kumar ko khoon karke tere saath aajoongi... I will kill you if you don't keep your mouth shut now raman...She said gritting her teeth...

Raman : beta mooh band rako warna jkr toh sach mein maar dalegi... He said becoming a scary kitten curled like a ball inside the covers... Fearing his jkr..

Ishita laughed at raman and again shifted her focus towards the baby... She thought for a while... And shouted aloud in excitement...

Ishita : Superb naam hai... Isse acha koi naam hi nahi ho sakta hai... 'RUHI'... Baby aapko yeh naam pasand aaya?... Ruhi!... Kaise hai aapka naya naam...

Baby squealed in happiness throwing her hands and legs in the air totally enjoying as if she was saying that she liked her new name very much...

Ishita : Mein aapko rooh bulaongi... Rooh... She called her lovingly pecking her forehead ...

Raman : isse acha koi naam hi nahi ho sakta... He mimicked her... Pagal madrasan... Such a old name this is... Meri school crush ki naam bhi ruhi tha... Abhi yeh mein bola toh... madrasan mujhe maar dalegi... He was muttering to himself...

Ishita : pagal Kumar... Kya bad bada rahi ho udhar...

Raman : woh kuch nahi... Ruhi!... Such a peculiar name... How intelligent you are yaar... Where did you find this peculiar name from... He said suppressing his laughter.. teasing his madrasan which he loved the most..

Ishita : haina... Wahi toh... Atleast abhi tumne accept kiya na... That I am intelligent... She said raising her imaginary color...

He was just giggling Looking at his innocent gf who was not even able to catch his sarcastic comment...

The little ruhi was totally on masti mode making cute noises playing happily with ishita...

Ishita : rooh... Shhh... Itna shor.. Now no more masti... Chalo abhi Bahot late hogaya... Abhi Hum neeni karenge .. She said making her lay comfortably on the bed and settled beside her patting her to sleep...

Raman just smiled at ishita seeing her love and care for a stranger baby.. He just settled beside them to sleep... Ishita extended her arms to him... He held her hands and came closer towards her and wounded his hands protectively around her jamming little ruhi inbetween them... The trio dozed off in eachothers embrace waiting for the new morning which will be a vast turning point in their lives..

Ps: 180+ likes for next quick update...
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great update
Loved it.
Ishru are cute
Raman ruhi ki bhi dosti karwa dona
Update asap
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3