Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: kulfi89

Are u gonna pair Kushi wid shyam... I knw u wont... but still a bit worried... Really interesting teaser... cant wait fr the story to start...

OMG..I won't do that,,,but Khushi in this story might be trying to get out of that phase of her life which almost crippled her emotionally. 
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: brishti84

This is going to be intense! But then again I can't imagine your work lacking that. I can already feel emotions running high reading a simple teaser and I don't even know what's happened πŸ˜†

Brishti. you are so cute dear...πŸ˜†...even I don't know fully what is happening yet...but when I was thinking of the storyline..which changed couple of times in my head...this one made me cry buckets...I might tone it down a bit though...I want everybody to enjoy...not cryπŸ˜†
matosarah thumbnail
Teaser No 3-

" I want divorce Arnav. I have found somebody who would love me forever."

"Ah! I am glad he has decided to make an honest woman out of you Khushi." He had mocked and it was not his mocking tone that had shocked her but his answer. So, it meant he knew about Shyam and her all along while she had pondered on telling him about this for so long.  

"What do you want from me Khushi." He asked at last and she tiredly replied back." Just divorce."

The silence between them was deafening after that, which stretched to such length that she thought maybe their line got disconnected but as she was about to put down the phone, he said from the other side, in his deceptively soft tone. " Then stop running and come get your divorce."

Then stop running..

Stop running...

Running...That's what she had been doing for past 4 years.

She let out a deep sigh and put her head against the window pane and looked out towards the airport's busy runaway, which was disappearing from the vision as her plane took off. 

Here she was, going back again to the same place from where she had started running. 

Going back to the same man who had made her run so far and so fast, that she was still running trying to keep the distance between herself and that ghost of the relationship they shared.

But now she was going to bury that Ghost and free herself and maybe him too. 

Her eyes burned with unshed tears as she recalled that painful chapter of her life from where this running had started for her. 

"Papa, where is Arnav? I want him with me." Her pathetic voice in the aftermath of her loss.

" Poor thing, she thinks, Arnav was out of town on business, when the truth is..."  

"I saw him holding Lavanya outside, she was crying bitterly."

" I knew, their marriage won't last forever, Khushi was too young for likes of Arnav Singh Raizada."

Whispered sympathetic voices all around, pitying her...

Pale and shaking in her seat, Khushi gasped for a breath, as painful memories from the past revolved around her eyes in kaleidoscopic images, so vivid, so unforgiving and so devastating in their intensity. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the last Teaser...Now I have enough arsenal to form the first chapterπŸ€—

Aashisrivastava thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wowww amazing... 
The very first update and I m curious about the story... 
What will happen in the future..  And what's the past... 
Like the treasure very much... 
N u writing the story is going to be mind blowing... 
Plz pm me ur next updates also... 
N Plz Plz give me ur blog link.. 
My I'd is 
Don't want to miss ur other stories too.. 
N Plz I want to read breach of vows also... So if u can give me the link of the same it would be awesome 

Love ya 
Aashi
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
OMG!
This got me hooked right away.
Though I am not surprised Ritz, cuz all your stories manage to do that to not just me but pretty much everyone.

So, there's a past, that's complicated, painful, and there's a present, which is equally complicated if not less, and then there's a redemption too.
WOW!
Can't wait for you to pen this down further. I am already onboard!

Hope you update soonish!

😳

Best,
Simi
roshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome teaser it's indeed ur most intense story all the best 
Bharati27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All the Three teasers are indicating intensity of Your Story.
Arnav and Khushi married for six months, living separately for four years.
but why Khushi is with Shaym.
Is he having some sort of control over her.
Waiting for Story to unfold.

pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Another Intense teaser S...
You are killing us slowly... update dedo yaar πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by pravallika - 6 years ago
sahasam thumbnail
loved it very nice yaar please update 
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice Teaser
Finally our wait will be over soon and get an update.
Waiting to know what made khushi run away from her marriage and seeking divorce from Arnav.