Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilsay thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for informing about your new venture πŸ‘
congratulations !
loved the prologue its intriguing and intense .
Arnav asked for it  or was anticipating the outcome ...πŸ˜•

Count me in with this journey of yours ...
cant wait to read the updates ...
update  soon
matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chinnulu

Congrats on starting new story.

Teaser looks interesting. Thanks Chinnu.. Yes it would be intense...how intense...I could turn this out to be...everyday I debate...πŸ˜†
Already khushi asking for divorce.
Waiting for the story to begin before coming to conclusion. Sure,,I am going to start putting the parts together...
Looks like it will be another roller coaster ride about Arnav and Khushi's married life and very curious to know what made khushi ask for divorce from Arnav. Oh yah! That would be a super intense reason for sure...Nope nothing like Breach of Vows reasons...πŸ˜‰

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilsay

Thanks for informing about your new venture πŸ‘ Thanks dear...yes it is indeed very intense...and nooo this was not the prologue...But you did give me an idea about the prologue...

Right now, I am posting three teasers from various parts of the story...This was one...Other one coming soon tonight...πŸ€—
congratulations !
loved the prologue its intriguing and intense .
Arnav asked for it  or was anticipating the outcome ...πŸ˜• Arnav was not surprised...and that's all I can say for now.

Count me in with this journey of yours ...Thanks always for your support dear..πŸ€—
cant wait to read the updates ...
update  soon

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranoovs

Hi
Loved it. Excited. Aane do Aww thanks dear..

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: labi

So glad I come across this teaser.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— Hi Labi...this one is going to be even more intense than other three...or that's what my vision is for this one...let's see how it comes about.😊

I am assuming this will be as intense as your other stories.

Update whenever you get time along with B3 and SC.😳

matosarah thumbnail
Teaser No 2-

"What did he say?" Shyam's tone was solemn as he asked the question on which depended most crucial decision of his life. 
"He agreed." Khushi whispered back and tried to hold together her shaking hands under the table. 

Next words, both Shyam and her spoke at the same time, where he said in a hopeful tone. " Well that's good."
She said in a trembling one. " But."
Her " but" got Shyam's attention first as he prompted. " But?" And when he noticed that this phone call had probably taken more out of her than either of them had expected, he asked more sharply. " Does he want something from you in return?" "Does he still love you?" 

Khushi almost laughed at that because Shyam's concern was so ridiculous, but she was more upset at herself, for her bitterness was still raw somewhere, even after four years of separation from her husband. Bitterness that she converted into a mocking tone as she informed Shyam. " Arnav Singh Raizada never loved me." 
Here she said those words and was still alive. 
There was a time when she thought she would die without his love. 
His mild affection to her heart stopping deep devotion was never a match to begin with and yet she had married him in a hope he would return back that love one day, Even an iota of his love would have been enough for her. But even that was asking for too much from mighty Arnav Singh Raizada.
The only ground they ever matched was passion.
Where passion was important in their married life, it was the hope for his love that was her sustenance. 
And the day he exhausted that hope for her, she almost died with grief. 

So yes, Arnav Singh Raizada never loved her.

Hoping for forever was a long time, he couldn't even love her for those six month of their marriage when they were together.
Edited by matosarah - 6 years ago
lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh gee😲.. 
Shyamu?. Ye shyam yaha kya kar raha hai.. πŸ˜‘.. 

How many more teasers b4 1st chaptr?? 

So only 6 months they lived together and 4 yrs living in separation... Thats so bad.. 
I don't know whom to blame? Khushi or arnav? πŸ˜­. Cuz story tho start hi nahi hua hai.. 

pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hailaaa!!! Snakewa πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Kushi is asking divorce so that she can lead her life with snakewa πŸ˜•
Married and stayed together for only six months and living separately for 4 yrs...
You are killing us with these teasers dear.. waiting for the update now..
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Another Teaser
You know how to build up the curiosity in readers mind
Why is Shyam so interested to know whether Arnav agreed for divorce or not.
What relationship khushi and Shyam share.
It was surprising to know Arnav and Khushi were married only for six months and have been living separately for four years and now wanted to get divorce.
Will be waiting for the updates to begin.
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: matosarah

Hi Labi...this one is going to be even more intense than other three...or that's what my vision is for this one...let's see how it comes about.😊

Wow..thank you for replying.πŸ˜ƒ So more intense

Reading the 2nd teaser, I could say Khushi Kumari Gupta always loved him and would always love no matter what.
But Arnav Singh Raizada never realised his love until it was too late.Am I right?πŸ˜‰