Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Omg that was a killer teaser can't wait to read how story will unfold. Already waiting for chapter oneEdited by roshaan - 6 years ago
kulfi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Are u gonna pair Kushi wid shyam... I knw u wont... but still a bit worried... Really interesting teaser... cant wait fr the story to start...
brishti84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is going to be intense! But then again I can't imagine your work lacking that. I can already feel emotions running high reading a simple teaser and I don't even know what's happened πŸ˜†
Armela thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seems an emotional and intense story.
rosalineak thumbnail
New ff ...wow,can't wait to read one more amazing story from you...
matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

Oh gee😲.. 

Shyamu?. Ye shyam yaha kya kar raha hai.. πŸ˜‘..  Well, Shyam is always there in my story...surprisingly  I have never brought AnjaliπŸ˜† But Shyam and La are always there...for some reason...

How many more teasers b4 1st chaptr??  Total 3 teasers...I had a huge part to write for BBB and this one...I am trying to think through...so teasers are helping in shaping it...πŸ˜‰

So only 6 months they lived together and 4 yrs living in separation... Thats so bad.. 
I don't know whom to blame? Khushi or arnav? πŸ˜­. Cuz story tho start hi nahi hua hai.. Haha! It is not a long story...so it won't take so long to unfold that part...

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: pravallika

Hailaaa!!! Snakewa πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Kushi is asking divorce so that she can lead her life with snakewa πŸ˜•
Married and stayed together for only six months and living separately for 4 yrs...
You are killing us with these teasers dear.. waiting for the update now..

Haiii Re!! I am going to put together first two chapters before posting it...abhie toh teasers...hopefully by the end of this week...I would have the first part readyπŸ˜ƒ
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnulu

Another Teaser

You know how to build up the curiosity in readers mind
Why is Shyam so interested to know whether Arnav agreed for divorce or not. Because he is planning to pop the question to Khushi...They have been sort of seeing each other...
What relationship khushi and Shyam share. He had helped her, when she left Arnav and he holds very special place in her life as a friend...and now they are thinking of becoming more in life...hence the talk of divorce...
It was surprising to know Arnav and Khushi were married only for six months and have been living separately for four years and now wanted to get divorce.
Will be waiting for the updates to begin. Yeyy! Yess...ok ...I am going to start putting the 3rd teaser together now..πŸ˜†

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: labi

Wow..thank you for replying.πŸ˜ƒ So more intense

Reading the 2nd teaser, I could say Khushi Kumari Gupta always loved him and would always love no matter what.
But Arnav Singh Raizada never realised his love until it was too late.Am I right?πŸ˜‰ Oh well... let me get there now...πŸ˜‰...3 rd teaser will bring more things in light...

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshaan

Omg that was a killer teaser can't wait to read how story will unfold. Already waiting for chapter one

Thanks dear...still wrapping the intensity I want to keep in this story...