Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

The declaration of their love was loud and we all cheered with them no matter what.

Beautiful post my friend and the visuals are bringing back all the memories back.

Gracias Gallia, How are you

Good to see you enjoying it

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

ImageImage

Here he messed up everything and broke her little hope at heart that everything will be alright again in between them. One thing that she had been holding on to since the day started was Everything will be ok at this day. She was successful in closing the gap between Nani, Anji, and her mother and aunt, yet ASR was raising the bars of her confused mind now more than ever.

Yes, she started the day with the claim whatever wrong happened in her life could be fix today because it was holi. So she did get the family back but Getting ASR, she got him too. Sort of.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This is for you Gallia

Nice arrangements of pics here

She held his hand to her heart

She cupped his cheeks first and that encouraged him to cupped her cheeks, gathered her in his arms, claiming her as his again. Putting her hand on his heart, answering her question so lovingly and gently than no one could do that. The best part of holi ever.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

After Holi, the makers wanted to transform ASR, yet Khushi had the first confession in her senses at the Airport, and after that, ASR was ahead of the game. I love you, Khushi. He said that in fear that he might not be able to see her, and she took it as him in danger, but we had ASR's confession breaking all walls. He came back with double intensity with I love you, dammit and She also, dammit, as the same was on Holi. Except this time, they were in senses and wanted all the rituals. Again, that was useless, too, in my eyes, but this IPK we have, which we enjoy regardless.

Nice compare of I love you dammit to Holi. 

Well, I love remarriage scenes as well without caring anything.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

A true and real confession happened between them, and she told Shyam as well.

I know right?

I will come back to your and Covi's chat over this that why on earth ASR forgot this big confession and didn't scrap his anger and anguish over his MU.

Roop_P thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

She is his.

Does he give a damn about this world or anyone yet he hates her.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Well she is a queen of his heart

EYuFpqmX0AEsLlS.jpg

His heart knew yet his mind was clouded with all the misunderstandings.

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

We can discuss these scenes forever.

Just look at them, I wish you have individual gifs for these scenes.

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

You know their presence together in one frame does the magic, that is what I feel