Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Dying to know what the locha between the narangs and shanbags is? And poor poor aanu, must have been absolutely gut wrenching for him. Wonder what Jaydevs  reaction would be? Uff so many questions... 
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
A wedding done without celebration...without family...without best wishes ...without love...a wedding deal struck...reminds me of what was touted as a fairy tale wedding which had the world media covering national celebrations and outpouring of best wishes...yet without love a wedding deal ...it ended tragically? 
Tales should remind you of life they say ...how every update reminds me of life as it could be or should be...
My heart goes out to both for entering into the contract

Errantnomad thumbnail
Even if done with the best interests of her dad's health and finances in mind, I hope no parent does get to go thro the agony that Mr. Prakash shanbag's going thru right now. Not that it would hv been easy for Trisha to go and get a mangal sutra herself and die of guilt cheating on her boyfriend.

Though this was coming Never thought I would find it so difficult to process reading this, that man's dignified silence, her hurt on having to do this way to her dad, no wailing, no drama yet so heart wrenching .

Beautifully written. I know it must have been tough to write this as well after putting quite a bit of thought into it

There in ID suvi's mom must have felt her heart shattering isn't it to see her daughter wed in Mumbai like this?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mr Shanbag NEVER expected her to do this
This has shaken him to the core.
Errantnomad thumbnail
And yet this was the only way this marriage could have happened. It's Thursday and the 10th. May be even the date and day picked has a significance with regard to the revenge... may be ...don't know ... it's just a hunch but prakash shanbag looks like is not even able to connect the man standing in front of him yet to whatever hell they visited together 10 yrs back and that's the most saddest part .
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thats exactly right Kalpana
He is completely unable to

Hes never seen the guy before

Or has he?
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Or has he?

Oh my! Even the 'Has he' is in question? Hmmm!!What a miserable misunderstanding and fate of event that would be for Mr. shanbag to get inflicted with this stab ??? Huh!!!!
If that's the case then this marriage would be a 'Perfect mistake' if it's the case of all's we'll that ends well for the couple .Fingers crossed .
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Or has he?

Omg - has he? In what capacity?
Shanbag Seafood & Bar, Booze, Parekh and Ashwin - what went ballistic ???
Edited by jaschick - 6 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
The scandal that rocked and destroyed MM...the patriarch whose every step establishes him as a fine human being is bearing a cross he cannot lay down...similar could be the journey of Prakash Shanbag. How different yes so alike the two men are.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is absolutely heart wrenching