See you on the next wave - Page 25

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Kalpana
Ashvin is definitely not a maryada purushottam Ram
At the same time he doesnt want to jump on her before the ink dries on paper. He doesnt have to shell our Rs. 60 lakhs for sex thats for sure. Yes he does find her attractive. But thats not on the top 5 of his list.
He want reparation. He wants a good revenge. He thinks he cleverly set it up so that he would never want her. He has no idea.
She is no Menaka either she doesnt plan to go there to entice him.
They will find things about each other that they will find super attractive. Enough things that it makes them wonder "what the hell were we thinking. We can NEVER be platonic roommates"

It will happen if they live together in a pre planned "sexless" marriage๐Ÿ˜‰

So he is planning a drama to drown shanbags
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Of all the qtns she is thinking / not thinking , asking/ not asking, is as Nisha has put it, is also the physical aspect. How long can it be platonic? being platonic,for all his cool facade and unruffled demeanor, and his clear clinical stance of 'I don't expect to be sexually interested in you ' there's another kostin that's poochna banta hai and that's 'what is your sexual orientation' Mr. Narang. Gee ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† . That would be a totally miscalculated merger.

That he held her soft hands for the longest time in his first meeting, slips into thoughts of her image in that flowy skirt by the beach and his convo with chirag gives us the hope that he's NOT , now C'mon " HE CAN'T be". NO in CAPITAL . Lol. Take heart ladies , that's only a imaginary harakiri becoj Nisha has promijed lots of drama, yemosunns and SEX. Phew!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

But she doesn't know that...think about it ... she doesn't know him from Adam, doesn't read sunapatra papers much to know that there's a past, doesn't find and consider herself to be his league in any way, and rich , sophisticated man pops one qtn, "will you be marry me ??? , follows it up with saying there would be no sex ...then could he not be a closet gay under family and societal pressure to get married?

Nisha if you make her ask this one ALL PERTINENT KOSTIN", Boy that would be a RIOT
๐Ÿ˜† and may be she would see him getting ruffled a bit just as she is by him and her situation๐Ÿ˜ƒ Purely for the satisfaction of the' BURNOL EFFECT' that some of us want to apply on the sufferings of Ms. shanbag is going thru ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
This went through my mind tooo๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Kalpana
Ashvin is definitely not a maryada purushottam Ram
At the same time he doesnt want to jump on her before the ink dries on paper. He doesnt have to shell our Rs. 60 lakhs for sex thats for sure. Yes he does find her attractive. But thats not on the top 5 of his list.
He want reparation. He wants a good revenge. He thinks he cleverly set it up so that he would never want her. He has no idea.
She is no Menaka either she doesnt plan to go there to entice him.
They will find things about each other that they will find super attractive. Enough things that it makes them wonder "what the hell were we thinking. We can NEVER be platonic roommates"

It will happen if they live together in a pre planned "sexless" marriage๐Ÿ˜‰

I remember (in the Book world )when I gradually made a progression from Agatha's and the likes of Famous five in to reading the Harlequin's and m&b's I definitely would look in to two things in it. One would be the front cover . It had to be 'Dejent'. With paati and amma appa, appellam konjam bayam jaasthi. Atleast I would like to believe that. Ha ha. And No, I Couldnt let my my brother laugh at me for my reading choices. And for the book to pass thro this radar, I had book covers for the burnol effect ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† . And the second thing was in the lending library I would spend hours not minding the the dust looking for the synopsis to look for the ones which found LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE. ๐Ÿ˜ณ because I felt there was so much intrigue, spite , with the 'unknowns ' and its process of discovery leading to romance, sex and love was more my kind of romance reading bk then .

Looking fwd to a similar discovery of romance and love here and also looking fwd to that stage , where they go, what in the hell were we thinking of being platonic house mates. Nisha , I'm having loads of fun with this story
Hey sab revenge vevenge will quickly go out the window, i am so sure. But this cat and mouse game will definitely  be interesting. As soon as she starts to soften on him she will realize that he's done this for some twisted revenge and then will come naari ka shakti  roop, in which perhaps jaydev might also play a role. But to begin with I am a little worried about her being fed to the narangi wolves aka sharabir. Initially dear ashwin might not bat an eyelid on how they treat her Lekin dheere dheere he will get affected,. lets not forget that his  cheapo friend has already dreamt of a soft Trisha and what not, let's see how he reacts if the friend says  something about his WIFE, albeit a wife of convenience. 
Nisha! Kaha ho?? Aaj no update kya ๐Ÿ˜ญEdited by Neha07 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Neha07

Nisha! Kaha ho?? Aaj no update kya ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yeh bahut dangerous hai, kabhi khushi kabhi Gham...consistency mere dost consistency. We get so used to Nisha giving us so many at one time and then when there are none, we get into this frenzied state. We know Nisha is a busy woman, with many other responsibilities Lekin aadat se majboor! 
Affordability

Lots of food and various types of beverages were brought in from cocnut water to fresh squeeze lemonade.

"Did you think about the date?" he asked

He watched her expression change right in front of his eyes

From occasional nervousness to terror.

"Umm.. not to my father... not yet" she said quietly

"I meant the date" he pressed

She realized she was answering the wrong question

"I have no lawyer. I want to know how to make sure my father can be helped" she insisted

"I can have the money transfered to your account the hour we get married" he said calmly

"Can I still get Ready Noodle franchise?" she asked

"Ofcourse you can, you can pay cash for it now" he said with a slight twitch of those delectable lips
His lower lips fuller than the upper, making it appear like he was pouting.

Instead of giving the money can I just get a confirmation for Ready Noodle franchise?" she asked logically

He looked a bit startled...

"You sure can... but I thought if your family changed your mind you would want to do something else with the money?"

She nodded sadly.

He pushed a glossy blue binder towards her

"background check information" he said

She looked surprised
"You have to live here. I dont want you to think I have" he stopped ("criminal intent"?)

she nodded

"I dont have" she said

"Thats fine" he said quietly

"My attorney will get us a prenup" he said

"What is that?"

"Its a legal document describing each of our assets and liabilities and how they are off limits to both of us" he said

She nodded in a daze

"You have list?" she asked wondering if he knew how much wealth he had

He lowered his gaze and nodded

"I dont have list" she said and then said "I dont... I only have bank account" she said
He wanted to say "Its not for you. Its to protect me"

But didnt

But the message sunk in slowly.

"Makes sense" she said softly

Brunch was wheeled in

"I never asked you if you are a vegatarian or have any allergies?" he said politely

"I eat fish.. and eggs.. I dont like meat" she said as if those were vegetables

"Good then you should be fine today" he said

There were pressed sandwiches, soups and sliced up paranthas

She ate sparingly

"Can my father come?" she said trying to fight back tears after tasting the most delicious cheese stuffed paranthas

He wanted to say "Absolutely not. I dont want that man anywhere near me. I want him to stew in agony"

He looked at her as he formulated a suitable response

"I know this is not usual marriage" she put him out of misery

"I will go see him" she offered

"As many times as you like" he finished

Fear overtook him that second
He didnt know how Mr Shanbag was going to react
He was too busy relishing his grandpa's reaction in his mind

"If its going to be annulled. So be it" "I can still hit the drum roll" he reassured himself

"Or maybe I should take her up on the offer of beginning the Redy Noodle transition instead of handing her a check?

If things get torn down and happen to be in work in progress they have to come up with the 5 or 6 lakhs?

But what about if the franchise agreement gets torn down and thrown away and his daughter gets to go back to Ullal? On the day of the wedding?

How adamant will Trisha be to follow through on giving her father his dream restaurant no matter what.

That is the key

she ate quietly

Her fingers were long and slender. Her lashes curled all the way up her eye lids. She tended to finger her pendant every few minutes.
 He noticed more burn spots on her arm, bigger ones...

He had to get up and walk away...compassion was clashing with cruelty... he couldnt afford that.

Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
Hmmm
What only did the shanbhags do to the narangs
Why so much angst.
Ashvin sounded like RB for a second to me here ๐Ÿคฃ
I hope Trisha has the good sense to question the reasons for this marriage a bit more. 
She is an educated young woman and if she walks in blindly and emotionally based on just helping out her father, she is exposing herself to not just heart break, but a whole gamut of situations foreseen and unforeseen.
Somewhere her brains must go click click !! 

We as readers know Ashvin will work out to be a reluctant knight in rusted armour, but she doesn't...yet !!! 
Vani
U have to understand if she is suspicious, logical, practical reasonable and sane then the wedding will NOT happen

Sensible people dont do foolish things
Only emotional people are blinded enough not to see  foul play.

There is no story left if she becomes a sleuth
She has to be swept in the tide of concern for her Dad.