See you on the next wave - Page 29

Posted: 6 years ago
I caught up. 
What is his real intention.

He just upturned the life and planning of half a dozen people. 

Thanks for update 
Hey Vikas...good to see you here.
Dee I guess its not with family. 
But ashvin himself have a history with Mr prakash. 
Usually I would have gone for old accident thing but guess nisha Dee planned better. 

Trisha's mom and Ashwin father died some 10 years ago.. 

Actually it looked like Ashwin is looked down by his family, also Ashwin spoke she is not probably after him. 

I guess Ashwin did some big mistake which changed his life and position in his family. Almost looking like disowning. 
So what he did some what looked like that they could come with a revenge plan against him. 
What ever happened was utilised against Ashwin perfectly turning him underdog in family politics. 

Ashwin's hatred for prakash, he was in cross road. 

For now Ashwin didn't looked like power player trying to get back in power game with family, he loves his freedom more. 

Else their is a secret plot. 

For now he sure created a dent to his supposed rival and waiting for its follow up. 

Originally posted by moonwearer

Hey Vikas...good to see you here.

Moving on. Looks like everyone forgot sosy. 
I will catch up Id 
I dont think folks can forget SoSY. We all have preferences and i guess some of us have the language barrier .i am enjoying  the wavetoo.
'"" Don't be sad PLEASE Aanu... I beg you" "I promise I didnt do this to hurt you" "I will never do anything to hurt you"she begged pleading

"Thats not under your control" he said patting her head with immense grief.

"How can I wish bad for you?" "Thats not something I can control also" he gently touched her head, patted it ... his calloused palm getting caught in her silky smooth hair.
His feet unkempt and rough, from working barefeet at his "temple" as he would fondly refer to his restaurant
his dhoti soiled at the edges (from rinsing big pots and pans sitting down on the wood plank and scrubbing them with all his might to get the grease off)
It was crushed just like his soul
He pulled the moist crumpled Rs.50 bill "Aneka ashirwada" he said, his hand shook as the blessing fell on her palms.""
----

Huh!!!!! The entire exercise of Ashvin's suffering, penance, plotting and plannning for the last 10 years, more specifically the last twenty seven days from July 12 to August 10th plus the three weeks before that since he came into contact with one Ms. Shanbag is finally seeing its Fruition in the cruelty that he wanted to inflict in " I dont want that man anywhere near me. I want him to stew in agony"...

Mr.Aswin Narang, Not a bad deal at all. 'That man' as you see now is stewing in agony, his daughter is dying of shame under the weight of the moist crumpled 50 rupee note's Anekha Aashiwada and you probably got lucky with a cashless deal as well here maybe of not having to part with your sixty lakhs though that's not your intention. Superbly done.

So Mr. Narang , have a question for you here. Are you Happy to see ' THAT MAN STEWING IN AGONY'??. I really hope you are happy now with your 'dil ko tandak thing'.   BECAUSE IF YOU ARE NOT , this would be a totally wasted exercise with not anyone of you parties getting any thing you wanted out of it and that would be really sad now!!!!

Beautiful writing Nisha. The agony that they are put through, to read it is gutting. Just rips one apart. The
' yemosunns in it' is truly 😭 Huh!!!!
Wow Nisha ... beautifully written from a parent perspective! Sad too sad
And I'm dreading the one from jayadev's perspective already. Though I have a feeling that it would be a 'anekha ashirvada' of a different kind, blinded by rage and naked pain of being caught in a web of deceit and his blessings could be the choicest of things to shower on Trishu that could be profane in expletives..

Me feels, It could be a real Lungi Tandav and Understandably So. Her wedding day not to be forgotten is not over yet anytime soon. She just has to take it . But I really do hope that however difficult it could be , Trisha takes the step of letting jayadev know of this herself as that would be the least 'right thing ' to do under the circumstances.

AFTER ALL It's LIFE AND SHIT HAPPEN 😭 Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago
The point of forgetting sosy is not arising when we are focussing on other stories...it is like relishing each n every dishes...or like peeking to your neighbourhood 😆