Fan Fictions

See you on the next wave - Page 28

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This update touched me to the core at various levels...
The father's implicit trust betrayed...the boyfriend whose dreams will be shattered...the rundown eatery which might not even see the 60 lakhs once the truth is revealed...the mother who is hanging onto to every hope  to satisfy her FIL for her son...the list can go on and on

And the one line questioning the whole surmise under which we are reading this story ( Or , has he ? ) takes the heartache to another level 
The 'perfect mistake' it could turn out to be, but at a very heavy cost...

Three tales bringing out three painful mistakes, one not even proved ( Ranjan ), what a journey this has been !!
Well done Nisha 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
How will she persuade her father to use that 60 lakhs??for him,its the cost for father-daughter separation...its an unbearable pain for a parent to digest the fact that all his dreams about his kid got shattered...and here he will get an attack when the narang connection and the whole revenge drama unfolds.

This is going to be shocking for jayadev too...he lost his love for money that he could never afford.
Dont know what is going through aswin's mind...if this was a revenge to shanbags,this marriage should not affect aswin's reln with his mother n grandfather.but here it is not the case.he selected his life completely against narang's will...how is this going to affect his life?then why he took this extreme move??everything is getting more n more complicated...😔
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Where was Trisha when all of this happened?
Did she not recognize the narang last name or Ashwin ??? More questions... author Sahibha, please enlighten us
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Crumpled blessing

She ran inside to get water for him and tripped on the wood trim between rooms, between the front verandah and the annexe room.
Almost falling forward Ashvin looked like he was concerned when she winced in pain  the water spilling over the front porch

Her Dad turned in shock when he saw her wince in pain.
He moaned a loud prayer and sat up

"I dont want water dear" he said 

She took a sip tentatively

"You never said anything" "You never said anything" he mumbled

"I am sorry" she begged beginning to cry

He quickly got up and walked inside finding a nylon wire spun chair placed along the wall in the central hall

"You are my everything. This is so unexpected" he folded his hands in prayer

"Aanu" she whispered walking over to him

"I dont know the man. I dont know the man. I have never seen him" he said shocked

"He is not the boy you like" he said suddenly in shock

She nodded tears flowing like rivulets as she held her hands in prayer on her lips. Her face contorting as she held back tears

"He is not that boy. What caused you to do this?" he asked clearing his throat looking distraught

She couldnt bring herself to say "I did for you"

She  sat by the mandap criss cross sobbing into her hands

She was wearing pretty darkpink /orange glass bangles in both hands
Her face free of all makeup just the kohl and bindi

He looked horrified

"Your mother collected so many things" he whispered

She nodded still unable to talk

"You were so quiet. I thought you were happy. How come you did not tell me you were not happy?" he asked sniffling wiping his nose in his dhoti and his eyes

"I am happy I have been very happy Aanu" she whispered gasping

"Happy children do not run away and get married. I was telling Rao you will listen and you will follow your mother's wishes How come everything went so wrong?" he questioned

"I didnt do it intentionally" she blurted

He looked horrified

"Did that man force you?" he asked in shock

She shook her head

They could see him leaning on the wall by the lil triangle shelf where her mother placed earthen diyas in the verandah. There was one on each side of the heavy wood door

She didnt know if she should invite him inside

"I trusted you to go study, take the bus, go to bangalore take a plane everything" "what was the need to get married like this?" he was crying again

"Aanu I wanted to help you" she whispered

"You thought since I dont have money I dont have capacity to marry you off?" he asked cringing

"Ayyyooo" she groaned

"I dont know what to say. I am stunned. You were my only source of comfort my child" he said

She couldnt have been more shameful

"I want to be that Aanu" she begged

He shook his head slowly

Leaning back on the chair weak and sad

"The trust has been broken" he whispered "It has" "It has"

"It has not I will never do anything to hurt you" she begged

"There is a person standing outside. How can you say that seeing me in the eye?" he demanded

His face was pink and puffy, his nose a deep red

"Go call him inside and give him water" he instructed

She sat there unwilling

Got up after 20 minutes to go invite him

He looked at her face and didnt say a word

"You must come in" she whispered

"Umm.. Id rather not" he said politely

"For him? please?" she requested

He straightened up and followed her

She turned on the fan

The dense trees on both sides of the house made the central hall very dark during the day

Ashvin had to orient himself to the house, the sparse row of 4 chairs by the wall, and a mandap with a lot of religious pictures on the wall

Her father sat up weakly

"I dont know your name. I wish you had atleast told me" he began to cry, patting his chest sadly his banian soaked with tears the pocket now transparent with the moist crumpled
 Rs.50 bill inside.

"Ashvin Narang" he said 

Her father shook his hand helplessly as that name made no sense to him

"Aanu" she whispered

"You have married him. You must go live with him" he said politely

She shook her head vigorously

"You cannot live here anymore" he said quietly

She bend down and touched his feet...
"Dont be sad PLEASE Aanu... I beg you" "I promise I didnt do this to hurt you" "I will never do anything to hurt you"she begged pleading

"Thats not under your control" he said patting her head with immense grief.

"How can I wish bad for you?" "Thats not something I can control also" he gently touched her head, patted it soothingly... his calloused palm getting caught in her silky smooth hair.
His feet unkempt and rough, from working barefeet at his "temple" as he would fondly refer to his restaurant
 his dhoti soiled at the edges (from rinsing big pots and pans sitting down on the wood plank and scrubbing them with all his might to get the grease off)
It was crushed just like his soul

He pulled the moist crumpled Rs.50 bill  "Aneka ashirwada" he said, his hand shook as the blessing fell on her palms.

VeeIyer thumbnail
"Aneka ashirwada" he said, his hand shook as the blessing fell on her palms.

A parent's heart is always filled with blessings and good wishes...
regardless of how bruising, crushing or hurtful his child's actions or words could have been to him

Thanks Nisha...as a parent I had tears in my eyes thruout the update and the visual image of the father weeping and the daughter stumbling across the room to reach out to him will remain with me for a while 😭
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So beautifully portrayed, I could feel every tear, every bit of anguished sigh that came from both their hearts. Poor poor aanu, how terribly crushed and defeated he must feel. I guess it's every parents biggest loss, when they feel they haven't made their children happy, this deep anguish, guilt will eat him up. I fear for him, I do hope that nothign happens to him, he seems do defeated. I am not sure if he Will touch even a penny  of the  money that will come to save the restaurant and that will then Be Trisha's greets loss. I do hope that aanu turns out to be stronger than he seems and bears the storm. 
Nisha can we have another' this time with jaydevs heartbreak. 
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
A heart wrenching update. The marriage update in SoSY  I have read and read several times savoring every little detail. The details of the triangular lamp holder, the transparent banian the drenched 50 rupees and the blessings with which he caressed her head will always stay etched even though i will not have the heart to read the update again...
Beautifully written.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I feel really bad for this family.
What could he have done to the wealthy Narangs???
He is just a common man with a simple life. How could have  their lives criss crossed ? When ? Which stage ?
Where ? How ?
So many questions Nisha!!
Please give us the answers soon!!!!
So very deeply intrigued in the tale...i am really looking forward to some major twists and turns.

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Father shanbag dnt know aswin by face,he didnt recognise the family name narang...then whats the mistake he committed?waiting eagerly to unveil...
VeeIyer thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-moonwearer

A heart wrenching update. The marriage update in SoSY  I have read and read several times savoring every little detail. The details of the triangular lamp holder, the transparent banian the drenched 50 rupees and the blessings with which he caressed her head will always stay etched even though i will not have the heart to read the update again...

Beautifully written.

Same here SV...i do not have the heart read this update again..

I generally read a fresh update diagonally to get the gist, press the like button and then go back to savour every line and visualise the scene.

This one was too heartrending and the father's anguish  has been portrayed so vividly. I hope there is a rainbow at the end of this cloudy stormy time in the lives of the Narangs and Shanbags...not to forget poor Jaydeva