Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Dog in the manger

She was upset enough to go see Jayadev first thing the next morning, at his room at the University

He was sulking and playing a video game on the computer

"Shouldnt you be studying to take the exam in November?" she asked nervously

"Will you not marry a man thats not a CA or what?" he asked

Something inside her plummeted on high speed causing her belly to torpedo.

"i didnt say that" "i dont understand business. You do you wont help. Did you know Mr pai quit?" she asked accusingly

He shook his head defeatedly

"He should give up the whole thing"

It was taking to much of her time and he was plainly pissed

It was like she couldnt talk about anything...

She couldnt help but "look" at the room... or dump as people would call it.
She kept the Ullal house very clean and tidy, mainly because it was so old

She also liked to be tidy...

There were  wrinkled lungis slung over the clothesline over the bed (he wore those on muggy summer nights)
The room did not have air conditioning

All night rains had brought blazing hot sunshine this morning.

There were papers and books strewn everywhere. Half eaten wholly eaten plates bowls and cups and spoons, and power cords and paperback (semi po*n konkani) novels and periodicals adorned the messy bed

"You look cute when unshaven" she whispered standing behind him and kissed his ear. "I was hoping to kiss you so I hope you brushed" she giggled

He turned, grabbed her and kissed her soundly... the door was open... his moves were pretentious and "dominating" (po*n books?)
She tried to be "swept away" but couldnt

He let his hand fondle and caress

"Lets go to bed" he whimpered like a puppy dog

"Your bed?" "there is no room to lay down" she tried to thwart

"Lets do it standing up. Like those books" he angled his head to a magazine on the bed.
She was freshly showered and wearing a ikat kurta and a chudidar, smelled clean and soapy. he was a man in heat... he wanted it all. 

"You are upset for no reason" she freed herself before he could completely undress her and put some space between them

"All I ever hear from you is about how much your Dad is suffering" he mumbled smacking his lips enjoying her taste

She cringed suddenly... something about that did not seem cool to her

"You should shave" she said feeling her cheek and chest

He smirked... "come on now" he said rubbing his dense midnight black beard.

"So you atended your class, we are done now right?" he asked

"If we go with franchising then this is when the work actually begins" she said in horror

"Pffftt... please!! like that can happen, where will you find Rs. 60 lakhs?" he asked baffled

She looked heart broken

He felt like a pig

He got up and walked over to her and sat on the floor grabbed her hands

"You shouldnt give any big ideas to your father. You have no clue about biz I dont either... why tempt the poor old man. I will talk to him he will understand"

NOW he was taking initiave!!

"Oh no... dont... dont... please dont... he doesnt even know it costs Rs. 60 lakhs" she said horrified

"YOU HID IT?" Jayadev was pissed

A guilty flush covered her face

"HOW do you propose to arrange the money?" he demanded "All you want to talk about is how the cook quit, 
how the collections werent upto par, how its getting tougher there, how wonderful a shiny new restaurant will be" he mumbled scrolling through Trisha's texts to him

"He didnt ask for anything... he just wants me to forget everything. He doesnt even want me to explore this idea" "Do you know that?"she cried softly

"Good then... drop it" Jayadev said relieved

Her tears jolting him, but youth and his sexual energy stalling him from pacifying her as that would mean he couldnt make out or have sex any time soon.

"Oh how can you say that?" she said accusingly
His hand now feeling her cleavage possessively... he was ready to go back to bed...

"I am saying if he doesnt want you to bother. Dont bother... Trishu... Trishu"
 he moaned needily hoping to get laid "Its OK... he is old... we dont know cooking... we dont know serving" "We can just let him be"

He dragged her off the chair she fell on him.. her lower body encountering his... and she stiffened as she understood why the "Trishu" was uttered.

He lay her down hungrily, and began pawing with the door wide open with an urgency that was suddenly annoying her...

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okayyy
That was an early morning shocker
Ashwin is so straight forward
This jayadev is bleh

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now the comparisons in her head will begin...
Nosocks looks and sounds so spruced up, rich, put together and the total solution for all issues in hand compared to Jaydevaaa ( thanks Kalpana !!! ) whose unkempt looks, messy room and constant litany of giving up on the restaurant seems to grate on her nerves...

Ab kya karoge Trishu ?? bolo ...aur jaldi !!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ashu
Jayadev is not a bad guy at all
She loves him for who he is. Thats all she knows... or a correction
Thats all she KNEW until two days ago.😳

She was OK with his nature, his sexual advances... she is young. She has needs too. They are unmarried until their late 20s. Its natural

But yes, as Vani says he is not the most sophisticated, civilized or compassionate

Because he feels all this atention paid to Mr Shanbag is taking time away from "them as a couple".

Jayadev is attractive and simple just like her, ...except... her needs have somehow changed... in the last 72 hours unbeknownst to her
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously, Jayadev is an ass! I wont be pitying him anytime soon. But it's very realistic; the way Nisha has portrayed him. Good job πŸ‘
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Ashu

Jayadev is not a bad guy at all
She loves him for who he is. Thats all she knows... or a correction
Thats all she KNEW until two days ago.😳

She was OK with his nature, his sexual advances... she is young. She has needs too. They are unmarried until their late 20s. Its natural

But yes, as Vani says he is not the most sophisticated, civilized or compassionate

Because he feels all this atention paid to Mr Shanbag is taking time away from "them as a couple".

Jayadev is attractive and simple just like her, ...except... her needs have somehow changed... in the last 72 hours unbeknownst to her

Totally get it author sahiba...lekin uske advances dekhke main hairaan hoon subah subah...
Trisha is just naive. Plain . Simple
 Jayadev is okayishly naive.
Ashvin is ...FIB πŸ€£
Ashu25 thumbnail
I really want to know connection kua hai inn dono mein...
Mrs Narang seems too scared for her child. Mr. Narang Sr. behaves like a multi millionaire even at jome. Mr. Shanbagh appears so simple and its hard to believe he mist have caused any sort of damage to the Narangs...owing to his 2 trips ONLY statement to blore.
Whatever did Ashwin do that Narang Sr. hasnt forgiven him yet???
Errantnomad thumbnail
Jaidev Jaidev Jai Mangal Murti Darshan Maatre Man kaamna Phurti

EXCEPT that This jayadevaa of ullal is certainly not the jaidev mangal moorthi that she hopes he would be when she out of exasperation and desperation decides to get his darshan this morning for his ear to her problems. And He is offering her everything but his ear. πŸ˜ƒ His being and sitting like a moorthi offering no helping hand to her 'vign' is stifling her now .

The countdown has well and truly begun . It's a different countdown and this countdown started during the seminar when Ms. Shanbag felt compelled to turn bk to see Mr. Asvin Narang every time the door opened.

And this is going to be a full deal!!!! The polite promise is a whole lot more than just being polite
Boy oh Boy!!!! Are we getting a prenup here Nisha this time initiated by Mr. Narang??? 😳Edited by Errantnomad - 6 years ago
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just loved the line and connotations you have drawn from it πŸ˜Š

The prenup is a given as I see it, because Ashvin's agenda is still not clear to us. Just that he is out to get a whole bunch of people by this marriage...grandfather, senior Shanbag, perhaps elder brother Shanbag and the poor kitten...all lined up in a row like skittles in a bowling alley !!

Jaydevaaa will be left with his unkempt beard doing the lungi dance in sorrow as our girl marches off to Blr as Mrs. New Narang aka Softhands πŸ˜ƒ
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Just loved the line and connotations you have drawn from it😊

The prenup is a given as I see it, because Ashvin's agenda is still not clear to us. Just that he is out to get a whole bunch of people by this marriage...grandfather, senior Shanbag, perhaps elder brother Shanbag and the poor kitten...all lined up in a row like skittles in a bowling alley !!

<font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif">Jaydevaaa will be left with his unkempt beard doing the lungi dance in sorrow as our girl marches off to Blr as Mrs. New Narang aka SofthandsπŸ˜ƒ</font>

Unkempt beard and lungi dance 🀣 πŸ˜†
Something like this

Moochon ko thoda round ghumake
Jayadevaa Dontu miss the chance
Lungi dance lungi dance πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I shouldn't be laughing hard for it's going to be a heart break but I can't seem to setting my giggles down
at the lungi dance . Today has been fun Nisha. Thank you for your Torpedo updates fired at some speed today