Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey everyone...
Sorry for not coming online as
Was not in a right frame of mind due to some personal reasons that's why was not updating or commenting
Will surely take part when possible as this is the best place to be in
And what could be better then a tale by Nisha to look forward too
😊
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This girla is testing gerself
The guy us shooting straight.
Aage kya hofa
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Hey everyone...
Sorry for not coming online as
Was not in a right frame of mind due to some personal reasons that's why was not updating or commenting
Will surely take part when possible as this is the best place to be in
And what could be better then a tale by Nisha to look forward too
😊

Hey sonal. Sri and the rest of us as well just missed your presence here. You are an inseparable part of Nisha's Pages and hope you find yourself in better space of mind and cheer jaldi . Take care my dear.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Hey sonal. Sri and the rest of us as well just missed your presence here. You are an inseparable part of Nisha's Pages and hope you find yourself in better space of mind and cheer jaldi . Take care my dear.

Ditto!
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

This girla is testing gerself

The guy us shooting straight.
Aage kya hofa

Yes Ashu,the girl's testing herself not fully realizing that she's playing with Fire but like Neha beautifully pointed out that she as a daughter is very disturbed to see her aging father suffer to keep his and his late wife's identity. But for all her being seemingly intimidated and timid Ms. Shanbag has two things going strong for her, first her steely reserve comes to the fore when cornered and two she knows her limitations very well. She might have been coerced in to making this decision of playing with Fire , jumping into it blindfolded but I feel she will purr and claw bk like an angry kitten when the need arises to push bk even HER Mr.Narang in future.

Errantnomad thumbnail
Good day and Evening all. Thank you again very much Nisha for yday.
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
That was a riot. So many updates! I'm loving the new story Nisha and the frequent updates are reminding me of old SoSy days. 
Please stop making such heroes jisse humari expectations aur zyada ho jaayen
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Ayyo!! Is the man going to propose her for marriage. as in straight out of a fairy tale!!!! That would be a near check mate!! OH MY GOD!!!!!

Deva!!! feel sorry for you Jayadeva!!!

Yup I guess he will, he to spite his  grandfather and she just might say yes because of her financial position  and god alone what the mystery is between the Shanbhaghs  and narangs! And then will begin the battle of wills. 
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for new story
Nice start
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I put myself in Trisha's shoes and I unconditionally side her. Between a guy who has been her so called boyfriend (who I cant give a 100% for the depth of the relationship as I am not sure his behavior is a recent frustration or a pattern and a dad who has been widowed, left alone by his own son to a failing business,  I as a loving daughter, would choose my dad. 

Her decision to marriage is purely out of her love and eagerness to rescue her suffering dad and his pride. She is infatuated by him - smart, good looking and just needs that 60 L loan from him (Note - she is not intrigued by his family's wealth, not even sure if she know about the extensive wealth).

I draw parallel to II here.  She doesn't even think how the loan can be repaid but ready to take on a huge burden just to keep the place that matters to her dad. She respects that it is his attachment to her mom with her recipes on the menu 👏 

Edited by jaschick - 6 years ago