😃
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Unkempt beard and lungi dance 🤣 😆
Something like this

Moochon ko thoda round ghumake
Jayadevaa Dontu miss the chance
Lungi dance lungi dance
😆 😆

I shouldn't be laughing hard for it's going to be a heart break but I can't seem to setting my giggles down
at the lungi dance . Today has been fun Nisha. Thank you for your Torpedo updates fired at some speed today

😃 😃😆
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago
Playing with fire

She helped in the kitchen all day on July 10th after returning to the restaurant after TAing.

She fried, roasted and sauteed all evening long, the flame as high as her emotions.

The stir frying got to her, literally  more than a few drops of oil...
She wasnt sure  how to do it right

She required a million instructions from the one remaining cook Rao Anna

Her hair was too short the hair net was sliding off frequently

She had helped her Dad 100s of times in the last few years

This was no different
But usually she waited tables and cleaned the floor and did dishes.
She rarely cooked because she sucked at it.

There were leaks and spills

None of it unintentional... she just couldnt plate the food quite like Mr Pai

She texted Jayadev to come help, since she had said no to sex, he didnt respond.

She chopped brinjal furiously hoping the orders for "Thai eggplant" would die down

This time it was her left arm, the oil splattered from the fried spring rolls

The kitchen was 500C according to her she had no time to think about a marriage proposal in her back pocket

Well until, she saw her father clean vomit kneeling down under the table near the front of the restaurant, near the tall check in/check out table
Under the pictures of Udupi Krishna and Lakshmi photos, the giant gold coins flowing from her palm each marked with its own haldi and kumkum spot

One waiter had gone missing so they only had three, one of them didnt work dinner shift
so there were only two waiters and Dad out front

Trisha and Rao Anna in the back

The steam from the freshly cooked pot of rice completely made her dizzy... as it hit the burn spot

One of the waiters Sumant told her about her Dad cleaning spit up

She ran out front to stop him

But it was already cleaned up

"You burned your hand again?" he asked

"Just my arm" she corrected him

"Be out, Rao Anna can use Sumant" he ordered

It smelled really bad

She guided him to the back and rinsed it off and helped him wash up with soap and water and clean up with bleach

"I cannot bear to see spit up right under the God photos" he told her

She nodded quietly...

They locked up and walked home at around midnight

It had rained all day... and now it rained again

"How come your man didnt show up" he patted her back

"Umm.. I dont know" she said quietly

"He will so upset with me if he knows I made u burn your hand" he chuckled

She rolled her eyes

"I mean arm" he corrected himself

She opened the gate and the heavy wood doors with ring like handles stuffed in a lion's mouth all over the center console

The brass gleaming gold from many tamarind polishing sessions during weekends

They changed and she made bournvita

"I will just go to bed tonight, tell my easy chair I will miss him" her father winked

She nodded sadly and watched him go lay down

She went to her room and dialed for the longest time...

When it went through she sent an email after laboring over the wording for an hour, the end product was one sentence

"I will agree but I dont know what I should do" she wrote honestly

She "knew" him by now?

She waited...

Sure enough!!

"If thats a "yes" as it seems like it is...Can I call you?" he asked

Her intestines snaked up through her insides and slammed into her chest..

Ahaaah !! making contact on a different level !
But if I know you right Nisha, you will now leave us high and dry and go to bed 😆😆

But you deserve your well earned night's sleep, so Good night and a BIG Thank you for indulging us in this marathon of updates ⭐️⭐️
Wooowww ... loving it ! Nisha on a roll.

Ashwin is a straight shooter. No mincing words !
Waiting to see them have a beautiful conversation ❤️
Sonal dear can we have the index...you are our official curator and you Ace in it so why not index this tale too? I missed a few updates. 
My oh My this story is moving at rocket speed. Mr. Nosocks proposed to Ms Softhands with no fanfare and in a day's time Ms Softhands has almost accepted the proposal! We knew that was gonna happen. Time and again its proved that girls are more loyal to ageing parents. Trisha is yet another example of how girls can do anything to relieve their parents from any sort of misery. I am skeptical bout Mr. Nosocks intentions. I just hope that Ashwin does not hurt Ms. Softhands just to take revenge from Mr. Shanbagh though he does not seem to be a man out to take revenge.Hats off to Nisha for keeping all these characters in wraps that raise the intrigue quotient and peeling each of their layers slowly and meticulously.They all seem grey at this point of time! I am worried about Ms Softhands as she seems to be so naive and from the looks of it, it seems she does not know that something happened 10 years ago that involved Ashwin and her dad.   

Looking forward to the phone convo between Mr Nosocks and Ms Softhands 😳Edited by Neha07 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by moonwearer

Sonal dear can we have the index...you are our official curator and you Ace in it so why not index this tale too? I missed a few updates. 

Sonal I have updated the Index on page 17 can you please update your post with the  link.

bachon ka naam hi badal daala maine 😆😆😆
I think we should revert to Ashvin and Trisha pronto before Nisha says... yeh do character kahan se aaye ??!!
Originally posted by KM03

Sonal I have updated the Index on page 17 can you please update your post with the  link.

Sorry missed your index like the updates hence made that request to Sonal who does it for the other two tales.
Originally posted by KM03

Sonal I have updated the Index on page 17 can you please update your post with the link.

I have inserted the link to your index page in my first page post kavitha