Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
When Guney directly put the blame on him saying that the car accident happened because Kuzey loved Cemre and couldn't tolerate seeing her with Guney and that he would prove it to him one day when Kuzey and Cemre end up together, Kuzey was hurt because he didn't want anyone to say that Cemre and Guney broke up because of Kuzey.

However, it is an undeniable fact that Kuzey was one of the main reasons that led to the break up. Had Cemre not learnt the truth about the car accident, she would have always lived under the impression that Kuzey killed that innocent man. And Cemre and Guney's relationship would have evolved smoothly. But after learning the truth about Kuzey's innocence, Cemre started developing a soft corner for him.

Kuzey, on the other hand, never wanted to ruin his brother Guney's love life. So, he tried to keep away from Cemre by pushing himself towards, first, Simay and, later on, Zeynep.

In reality, deep down, Kuzey never stopped loving Cemre. However, he always remained sincere to these girls as well. He never betrayed or used them. He just wanted to run away from the truth because he is one extremely sensitive person. 

Dloves1D thumbnail
In today's episode when Cemre was crying, both Baris and Guney started fighting like kids leaving the poor girl alone. Baris didn't even bother to learn the truth and attacked Guney.
🤣
It looked like he was looking for an opportunity top beat Guney and vent out his frustration on him.
That was very funny.

ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It took me a while to figure out who Black sheep was ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†. Anyway @ Ayesha, AIM was not Kivanc s first show as far as I know. He had acted in more than a couple of shows before that itself, some Gumus naam show was his 1st & then some Menekse bla bla was his next & then only AIM & then only KG. Check it up if u r interested ðŸ˜Š
ngayou thumbnail
@Deepika, how can u say that Kuzey was solely to blame for GuCem s breakup & their relationship would have evolved smoothly otherwise ðŸ˜². A lie can never be suppressed forever & in this case, the truth came out from Guney s mouth itself in Cemre s hearing! And Guney was living a lie & making believe to others that he was the perfect guy while Kuzey was so not the good guy. How does it bode well for any relationship to hide such a big thing like killing someone, accidentally hi sahi! If at all GuCem had gone ahead & married & then this truth had come out, again it would have made Cemre see Guney with new eyes for having hidden this part of his character from her & God knows how their marriage would have turned out from then ðŸ˜•

Yes, Kuzey was indirectly, very slightly indirectly , to blame for the accident, but otherwise Guney s faults, his deeds & the breakup has nothing to do with Kuzey , IMO of course! ðŸ˜›

And having just watched the last epi of Season 1, I wouldnt say that Kuzey was truthful to Zey once again about KuCem . In fact, I again got confused about his reaction when he saw Zey s friend Rafael, was it jealousy or what was it exactly & then in the very next scene he again displays jealousy questioning Cemre about Guney & then got slapped for his nonsense ðŸ˜›. How could someone show jealousy for 2 women at the same time or better still, can someone love 2 women at the same time ðŸ˜³. Arghhh Kuzey, meri dimag ko dahi nahi, solid paneer karke rakdiya watching ur completely inexplicable & irrational behaviour ðŸ˜”

PS: And there I go again starting my infamous rants , at Kuzey this time around ðŸ¤ªðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Edited by ngayou - 6 years ago
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ngayou

It took me a while to figure out who Black sheep was ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†. Anyway @ Ayesha, AIM was not Kivanc s first show as far as I know. He had acted in more than a couple of shows before that itself, some Gumus naam show was his 1st & then some Menekse bla bla was his next & then only AIM & then only KG. Check it up if u r interested ðŸ˜Š

I am sorry Gayu.I had a misconception that AIM was his debut show.
Thanks for clearing my doubts Canim ðŸ¤—
ngayou thumbnail
Ayesha, good to see u back ðŸ¤—. It s alright bcos I didnt know ABC about Kivanc when I started watching KG, it s only now seeing his acting as Kuzey got me curious enough to google about him ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ngayou

PS: Beware, Next comes my doubts about some actions of Guney ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Mamma Tekinoglu calls Baby Tekinoglu 1.0 aka Guney to hear him recite his favorite Nursery Rhyme ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† "Two Little Dicky (Blondies) Birds" 

I soo cracked up when the Mum said "Banu ko Mera Pyaar Dena" ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ I was like "Pehle Apna Pyaar to De De" ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Cemre tries to ignore a call from Baris but her Mum tells her to take it, is Baris her BF??

@Red- I was laughing so hard while reading these! 🤣🤣🤣🤣Baby Tekinoglu 1.0  ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£ You know the people in other forum have nicknamed Guney as Minik Tekinoglu because of his short height. 😆😆

@Blue Bold- Baris is Cemre's boss. He proposed to her in last few episodes of previous season (after breaking up with Venus) but she rejected him. However, her mother Gulten often keeps her pushing towards Baris because of his name & wealth.

I know you'll want to bang your head on a wall after seeing these tangled relationships in the show, but kya karein, we have been dealing with all this since episode one. ðŸ˜†
Edited by whiterose29 - 6 years ago
ngayou thumbnail

EVET ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰.

Does/Did Guney really love Cemre as he keeps saying or is it some obsession or something only physical or is it that he just doesnt want Kuzey to be happy?!?😳

@Sehar, sorry u r in queue where grilling is concerned. Seems I have a lot of doubts too regarding some events in Season 1 which I watched only very recently & not when it was aired on TV & here I am pestering the KG deewanis with questions! ðŸ˜†
Dloves1D thumbnail
@Gayu: No. Of course, I am not blaming Kuzey. May be, I could make my point clear before. 😛
All I want to say is that Cemre coming to know about Kuzey's innocence and his sacrifice for his brother, indirectly, and Guney keeping it all hidden from her, directly affected Cemre and Guney's relationship.

Basically, I just wanted to share my opinion about two things in my post.
First, I do not agree with what Zeynep said in today's episode about Kuzey and Cemre using or betraying her. They didn't do that. 😒
And second, Kuzey always wanted to keep away from Cemre, so, that no one could hold him responsible for creating rift between his brother and his brother's fiance. And, we know that Kuzey wasn't responsible for the differences but Guney's closeness with Banu was.

As far as Guney and Cemre's relationship is concerned, it would have ended anyway, even if taken to another level. Because he always wanted to become a "Bada Aadmi".

Edited by Dloves1D - 6 years ago