Posted: 6 years ago
Ek 'Raaz' se bandhe do 'Bhai' are Finally Back!  New Life, New Challenges, New Season & a New DT! 🥳

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk0DlDaeHbU[/YOUTUBE]

*Little Trivia*

1. Hilal Saral replaces Mehmet Ada Oztekin as the Director of Kuzey Guney for New Season.
2. Kaan Tasaner enters the show with this Season.

Timings-: New Episode @ 11am ; Repeats @ 4pm & 10pm.
Edited by whiterose29 - 6 years ago

Quick Recap of Season One-:

Kuzey returns after spending four years in jail for an accident committed by his elder brother Guney. The latter calls off his relationship with Cemre (both brothers' love interest), and ultimately marries Banu, with whom he has a running business of Makara (Sweet Rollers). Kuzey gets into the same business after both brothers clash at various instances.
As Guney finds himself in a difficult situation while dealing with Sinaners, Kuzey is devastated when Ferhat (his enemy since prison days) kills his best friend Ali towards the season finale.

Other Characters- Sami, Handan, Gulten, Simay, Zeynep, Baris, Ferhat, Hussain, Venus, Ebru, Sumer, Caan, Demet, Atilla (deceased), Ali (deceased)

Newly/To be Included- Burak, Seref, Deniz, Melda

Happy Discussions Everyone. 
Edited by whiterose29 - 6 years ago
Meherba Everyone! 🤗
Finally the new season of KG starts airing again tonight, though I'm so pissed at Zindagi for not airing it on 9pm rather shifting that Brazilian Show to that time slot. Actually It's really tiring to wait up to watch the repeat the next day, and that too the repeat timings are changed every single day! 😡

Still, I'm excited to watch up the second season and spcly Kaan. ❤️
So much more of my boys Kivanc, Bugra as Kuzey Guney, Kaan as Serif and Serhat as Burak. 
I agree @Shanocim, 10pm is still quite late to watch TV for me too. But if I look at this from positive angle, its for sure that KG garnered enough popularity even at 10pm that the channel is bringing us Season Two at the same time slot. 😛
I don't think that TD is popular at 10pm, hence the channel is literally forcing the viewers to watch it by bringing it at an earlier time slot. 🤣🤣 Even though that show has more bold content than KG. 🥱

Anyway, I'm just too excited to have my boys back on-screen. 😎 Not to forget, Kaan & Serhat too. ❤️
Congrats for the new thread, gals 🥳🤗. I ve to watch OL again for some time, so I might not be too regular with my epi comments 😛, but sure gonna enjoy ur reviews 😃. Bring it on, the Tekinoglu hotties 😉
Hola my gals 🤗

So as promised 2nd season is here, Kaan and Bugra are here, so by default I'm here 🤣

So I've got a basic idea of what last season was all about, like Kuzey having a past or present with any girl in the near vicinity (Zeynep, Cemre, Simay 😆 lol, the guy really does get around 🤣), Guney married that Bear Balu person for money (Did he marry her? Or am I delusional?? 🤣) and Ali being dead in the last episode.

So please bear with me if I grill you guys about last season 😃
Hey hey!

So anyone watched the first episode yet?! I promise not to give out any spoilers then. So I had no idea we would be having Kaan in this season, It left me completely surprised see him appear all of a sudden! Reason enough for me to get hooked! 

Absolutely loved the whole scene where he's chasing Kuzey!

Also, who exactly is Serhat? Have watched the last season in bits so im a bit confused. 
Sehar 😃, welcome to KG drooler thread finally 🤗.
Feel free to ask anything, we ll try our best to answer u in between drooling 😉😆
Hi @Sarun, welcome 😊. I havent watched the Season 2 1st epi as yet .
Actor Serhat Teoman is Burak Catacali in the show !
Merhaba girls! 🤗
@SaRun- Welcome to the DT, looking forward to read your views. 😳

Seems like there's a lot of confusion about previous season, so I hope this would answer your all queries-

Kuzey's current relationship status- Loves Cemre, divorced from Simay & dates Zeynep. :P

Guney's current relationship status- Cemre's ex, married to Banu (@Sehar mentioned the reason) but he loves only KG DT girls.

Serhat Teoman plays Burak Catalcali, Banu's half-brother & her ex-boyfriend.
Also, I've updated the timings in first page, just in case if anyone wants to know. 😃