Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Aashicim ðŸĪ—
Those offscreen shots are adorable, lmao you just realized that hawt Bugra pic has Kivanc getting his hair done ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

Junglee Family gifs ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
The first one reminds me of Monica and her Flower Giving Advice to Rachel ðŸĪĢ. Its GFB just gave her flower to someone and cant wait to tell her daughter about it 

Its almost like GFB is trying to teach her good-for-nothing daughter the art of giving a facial #FacialsForDummies ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†. 
Probably trying to get Junglee Bel a new hobby instead of those Collages (My Eyes My Eyes )

Guney having a gala time sipping it all from tea to whiskey ðŸ˜†. Having seen only half a season of the show, I'll go with Vural winning the Binge-Drinking-Competition, he was another level of a drunkard ðŸĪĢ

Seref going all Jagga Jasoos+Vyomkesh Bakshi ðŸ˜†

The Sinaner Dinner Circus ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†, Banu must have had the ultimate dilemma about Burak "Ye Boyfriend Hai Ya Bhai" ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ. 

Burak scaring the crap outta Banu's brother aka Cemre-Ka-Temporary-Pati ðŸ˜† (What was his name? I can't seem to remember) ðŸĪĢ

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
The Khatarnaak Ladki of this dizi 😈😆

Man I think she was probably the most good-looking or say best dressed female out of all in KG. I mean just look at her, she looked pretty even in simple jeans & top and without make up also! ðŸ˜ģ

And did I ever tell how lovely snaps this actress shares in Instagram? ðŸ˜ģ Really gorgeous. <3
whiterose29 thumbnail
The "Gone in 60 Seconds" moment, as Seharcim titled it. ðŸĪŠðŸĪĢ

whiterose29 thumbnail
The moment when Kuzey falls in louu with Cemre but then "Golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai" plays in background (remember Hera Pheri?) ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

whiterose29 thumbnail
*Cutie-pie* ðŸ˜ģ

This collage represents the couples I'd have loved to see in making. 😛 Kivanc-Hazar seemed to share amazing chemistry, whereas Guney-Zeynep could have made a grey-ish couple with some wicked romance between them. 😈

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
@Aashi- So agree with you those would have been some awesome couples, plus the chemistry would've been fire . Instead the CVs  shoved Junglee Bel down our throats