Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SaRun.

Kivanc truly is AMAZING as an actor. His portrayal of emotions really moves me. Which previous show have you watched of his? 

I watched Ask-i-Memnu and honestly Kivanc was just okay there. I wasn't even too fond of his character tbh. πŸ€” But again, this is my opinion, there are some people who liked him in that show.
I believe that he tremendously improved in KG. I began watching this for Bugra but I never thought that I'd fall in love with Kivanc too. So you can imagine how happily my heart dances whenever I see these two guys in one frame. β€οΈπŸ˜†
whiterose29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

@SafedGullie- πŸ€—RosyJi You are like my Alarm Clock/ WikiPedia/ Entertainment Provider (Thanx for all those awesome vids u send me πŸ€—)etc etc etc πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Ahh Aashi its soo great to come here and read your reviews and finally understand whats happening in the show, remember I used to drop in in the earlier DT but I had no clue what story was going on πŸ˜†

Thanks to you hun a part of the story is getting clearer to me πŸ˜†. Also Zeynep tried to seduce Kuzey???  guess crazy runs in both the gals Cemre and Zey πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You have no idea how wonderful it is to read your views. 😳 I won't even mind if you go on grilling my favorite characters cuz we totally understand your wit πŸ€— Though by now you must have guessed who all are my favorites. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Zeynep had an inkling about Cemre-Kuzey's mutual feelings, and she feared that she might lose Kuzey to Cemre so she seduced him. πŸ€”πŸ˜‘
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sehar πŸ€—...Komiser Seref says he lubbbss ur Jan*isssh* voice πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. 
@Rosyyyjiii, though I haven't seen any of Kivanc s other shows, I ve to agree with u that I didnt like him much in Ask.I.Memnu from the few short clips I saw on utube πŸ˜› nor do I like the theme of the story itself( i sound a prude probably πŸ˜›), excuse me AIM fans if any here! I heard that Kivanc himself considered Kuzey as one of his best characters to date, dunno how far it is true. But he s really excelled as Kuzey as far as I ve seen, IMHO too! πŸ˜³
ngayou thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Zeynep had an inkling about Cemre-Kuzey's mutual feelings, and she feared that she might lose Kuzey to Cemre so she seduced him. πŸ€”πŸ˜‘

Yes, did Madam fall all over Kuzey or what πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ & offered herself on a platter & literally begged him to take her πŸ₯±. That s why I don't feel much sympathy towards her though I know Kuzey was wrong to use her to keep away from his true lubbb πŸ˜›

But what bothered me more was Kuzey didnt put too much of a fight to resist her & almost jumped to accept her offer while he s supposed to be eternally in lubbb with his Cemre. That s entirely my viewpoint, of course, but I simply just cant understand how a person who s as deeply in love as Kuzey is could proceed with his ZeyZey kaarnaamein & that too right in front of his lubbb s eyes πŸ˜› πŸ˜•. This is the very same honorable Kuzey who has high morals & principles regarding relationships . IMO, he didnt do right either to Zey or his own lubbb πŸ˜›. His relationship with Simay I could understand to a certain extent & sympathise with a lot too, but ZeyZey relationship is beyond me absolutely!!
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

@Shano- πŸ€—πŸ€—
I've missed u gal and your awesome reviews!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
You know one of the reasons for watching this show is I get to reconnect with u guys πŸ€—

Banu's name always reminds me of that Bear Balu lmao πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, I like your nick name too "Psycho Barbie Girl" πŸ€£, it describes her to the T πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ohh your reviews are as articulate and amazing as ever, on that note You need to finish that story of yours, Me dying to read another part of it!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

My Chan! πŸ€—
You've no idea how much I've missed you and your hilarious reviews, the mere thought of meeting up again after FG DT is making me so happy! <3

All the female characters of this show are nutcases. You won't be able to connect to a single of them and their antics. πŸ€£
But yeah, Psycho Barbie Girl is much more with that pathetic acting put in by the actress that you want to pull your hair out. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank you for loving the reviews. :*
That story will be up shortly. πŸ˜‰
ngayou thumbnail
And while on the topic of ZeyZey, I would really like to know what exactly Kuzey feels for Zeynep & is/was he really serious about Zey, enough to marry her or what?!? That episode where he & Zey s mom had a talk completely confused me. One minute Zey tells her mom that they hadnt contemplated marriage when Kuzey was  looking at her reproachfully for the grilling that he was subjected to by the mom & the next minute Kuzey was telling that he d like to offer the very best for Zey just like her parents did!! Someone explain to me please πŸ˜•
whiterose29 thumbnail
@Gayu- IMO Kuzey did seem quite serious with Zeynep, especially after Simay fiasco. And I think so because he clearly tried to collect himself together after Guney-Cemre relationship became official. If he can let go of his eternal louu only for the sake of his brother, then I'm pretty sure that he could have done anything just to stay away from Miss JPKB. πŸ€”

And your first post about ZeyZey, well it was obvious that Kuzey pushed himself towards Zeynep just to keep Cemre away. He has high morals about relationships and maybe that's the reason why he did so; he would do anything but not hurt his own brother by dating her.

I'm not too much interested in the love-story but I agree that he has been unfair to Zeynep.

This reminds me of what Guney claims- That he chose Banu only because he wanted to give up on Miss JPKB. I never believed Guney here but there are many people who support him in this theory. If he really wanted to give up on her then he could just stay away from her, there was no point in getting seduced by Banu. πŸ₯±
Edited by whiterose29 - 6 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Benim Kuzeycim. ❀️ I love the sincerity & concern in his eyes for Demet, he's really a brother-like figure to her. πŸ˜³

*Guney Bey lost in deep thoughts*
Rosy- Is he thinking about me? 😳

Komiser Seref & Kuzey 😎

Dinner with Papa & Beta Tekinoglu πŸ˜›

I so love this sulky/annoyed/pissed off Guney. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† How does Bugra make such cute faces?! β€οΈπŸ˜›

My reaction is going to be like this for most of the tracks in this show-

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: whiterose29

I watched Ask-i-Memnu and honestly Kivanc was just okay there. I wasn't even too fond of his character tbh. πŸ€” But again, this is my opinion, there are some people who liked him in that show.
I believe that he tremendously improved in KG. I began watching this for Bugra but I never thought that I'd fall in love with Kivanc too. So you can imagine how happily my heart dances whenever I see these two guys in one frame. β€οΈπŸ˜†

So you've watched Ask-i-memnu!!!! When? Where? How?? Ive been dying to watch it as it has three of my favs!! Hazal, Beren and Kivanc!! And I really can't wait till Zindagi decides to finally air it!! Help me. 
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Ok so either my Electricity board hates KG or me, or probably both, coz everytime it comes on they shut down the power supply.😑

Here's a teeny tiny review πŸ˜­

Mamma Tekinoglu calls Baby Tekinoglu 1.0 aka Guney to hear him recite his favorite Nursery Rhyme πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "Two Little Dicky (Blondies) Birds" 

I soo cracked up when the Mum said "Banu ko Mera Pyaar Dena" πŸ€£πŸ€£ I was like "Pehle Apna Pyaar to De De" πŸ€£πŸ€£

Then comes Gultan giving out free sanitizer samples out to anyone with hands πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Zey's dad wants to push her out of the country the day she landed πŸ˜†

Cemre tries to ignore a call from Baris but her Mum tells her to take it, is Baris her BF??

Then Seref πŸ₯³, I'm so glad he has Erdo's dubbing artist. His voice suits Kaan really well!!

And he's actually not against Kuzey and sympathizes with him and his loss. In a way he's actually trying to protect Kuz from destroying his life for vengeance.  πŸ˜ƒ

So that's all I saw πŸ˜­