Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Rosyji, I agree that Merve aka Zeynep looked the prettiest in Guney's wedding than all the ladies present. <3
That Gold Dust Colored Dress suited her and the only thing spoiling it was her dark ruby lip color. A certain nude shade or just natural pink would have done wonders. β€οΈ
After Hazar, Merve is the prettiest in the show. 
Gultan Hanim too is gorgeous, much much than her daughter.😳

Hayee! That cute Guney Meme is making me more eager now. :*
Why is this man so cute?! 
Sings, *Aaja Tujhe Heaven Dikaungi..!!*
Now he better not sing, Hayee I Don't Know What To Do!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Your come to me, Meri JPKB cracked me up. πŸ€£πŸ€£
I would like to add, that he would say, "come to me, hum junglee shaadi karenge, junglee pyaar karenge aur junglee changu mangu paida karenge that too in Amazon Rainforests!" πŸ€£
Edited by MohabbatGirl.x - 7 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I forgot to add this in my post about the episode-

Guney- Kuzey abroad gaya hai?
Officer- Ohfo! Tumhari family ne pareshaan karke rakha hua hai!

🀣🀣
whiterose29 thumbnail
I'm really loving how Sami is being such a caring & protective father to Kuzey. 😳 I was mad at him in season one where he refused to understand his son, but now he seems to be filling in for all those things. Kuzey's breakdown in front of him was really heart wrenching to watch. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
You can see how the guy is feeling burdened as he holds himself responsible for Ali's death. 😭 Uff Kuzey, why are you doing this to yourself? πŸ’”

The last scene was lovely, though seeing Kuzey in that condition was upsetting for me. 😭 Sami being concerned for him instead of being angry after bailing him out was something noteworthy for me. πŸ˜ƒ

Kuzey-Guney's scene. πŸ’” I somewhere agree with Guney's words; had he gone to jail instead of Kuzey then maybe things would have been different. But then you can't solely hold him responsible for Ali's death. Cuz if that's the case, then there are some others who are indirectly responsible for his death. πŸ€”
And it's not like Kuzey would have been happy if Guney died, that's so not true. πŸ˜” No matter how much mean or selfish Guney has been, Kuzey actually never stopped loving him and there's no way he would be happy if Guney died. πŸ˜’ That's why I liked how Kuzey stared at him when he said those hurtful words.

Bugra was particularly amazing here, even though it was just a few seconds scene. πŸ‘πŸ‘ *loved it* πŸ‘πŸΌ

However, Kuzey-Seref's arguments in tapori ishtyle were the scenes, which kept me laughing in this emotional episode. Oh man, Seref purposely mentioned about Demet only to keep Kuzey in lock-up! 

Kuzey- Main aapke saamne hi usse puchhta hoon, wo mujhe sab bata degi
Seref- Dekho, tumhara dimaag kharaab ho chuka hai, tum pagal ho chuke ho aur tum ab mujhe bhi pagal kar doge! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kuzey- Ab kya mujhe goli maaroge? Ya darwaaze se bahar nikaaloge? Nikaakoge tab main khidki se andar chala aaunga. Aur agar khidki se nikaaloge toh deewaar faand kar chala aa jaunga. 🀣🀣
Seref- Iss baar aake dikhaana phir dekho main kya karta hoon! 🀣🀣
Kuzey- Main chup nahi baithne waala hoon.
Seref- Abe cheekhna hai toh bahar jaakar cheekh na! πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Seref- Tu bolta bahut zyada hai lekin mere dimaag mein mat ghusna! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Kuzey- Toh mere bhi kaam ke aade mat aana! 🀣🀣

And now Minik or Baby Tekinoglu is all set to show his cunning side to Sinaners. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† What a swag when he said to Mrs. Ebru that he's ready for taking over the authority. 😈 Venus was so right; Burak needs to be careful from Guney more than Baris or the witch Ebru. I can't wait for Burak-Guney face off! 😎

P.S- Venus & Zeynep were looking pretty in today's episode. 😳
Just yesterday, when I mentioned that Zindagi should stop showing that stupid season precap as the episode starts cuz I simply cannot stand that Jungli Phoolon Ki Bel Se and yes, they didn't show it today. 
A reason to be happy about in the emotional episode. 

It was sad to see Simay in such a condition at the police station. You know that the girl is wrong and all the consequences she's bearing is the result of her doings but still I'll say that I feel bad for her. She didn't at all deserve everything she got. 
And here I must say, from all the female characters I'm loving Demet the most now. <3
She's sensible, She's pretty and most of all I love how she's the sister Kuzey never had. Basically, she UNDERSTANDS him unlike the other female nutcases who just want to push him to the extent of madness for either blaming him for using her, or whining to confess his junglee pyaar for her. πŸ₯±
I love how she hugs him, consoles him and holds his reigns when necessary.
Its so heartwarming to see her in the Tekinoglu house caring and looking after everyone. β€οΈ
It wouldn't have hurt the makers to cast some sensible female like her opposite our Tekinoglu Brother's. πŸ˜³

The poigant flashback from Ali's funeral where Guney somewhere blames himself for Ali's death was beautiful! But I don't see how he is directly responsible for his death, Ferhat is a maniac and even if Guney had gone to jail he would've found a way to get around him too. 
I loved loved loved how Sami is so so supportive of Kuzey now instead of shouting at his son, he tried to understand his guilt, his pain and still knock some sense into him. πŸ‘
His shouting at Kuzey to destroy his life behind Ali's revenge, in which he eventually is destroying his family too made a lot of sense. 
Kuzey, as much I love him I know this revenge thing won't bring him any good. Going after Ferhat would do him just 2 things, either death or prison. 

The whole breakdown scene of Kuzey and Sami was so brilliantly acted and enacted. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Kudos to the director, actors and even the ladies sitting outside. Those tears in Demet's, Gultan's and Handan's eyes were moving. Even they know what that guy is going through right now. πŸ˜­
Kivanc nailed this scene in his expressions and tears. πŸ‘
The way he cried holding Ali's bloodstained shirt, screaming that he feels responsible for everyone and everything that happened, the pain he shared of missing Ali and the way Sami helf his sobbing son is his arms was just so beautiful! πŸ’”πŸ‘πŸ‘

Coming up to the lighter part of the episode, I was cracking up continuously at Seref and Kuzey's tapori bickering. πŸ€£πŸ€£
Though what I didn't like is, despite promising Sami Kuzey is out again chasing the Ferhat topic. 
But I love how Seref is this no nonsense cop. πŸ˜‰
G : Main Uska Bhai Hoon. 
S : Jo Koi Bhi Ho, Tum Andar Nahi Aa Sakte. πŸ€£πŸ€£
And that was a smart move by Seref to intentionally use Demet's name to keep Kuzey in control. πŸ‘
Though that khidki se aaunga, deewar se aaunga by Kuzey was hilarious. πŸ€£πŸ€£
But it was really sad to see Kuzey's condition when he was bailed out of jail by Sami. 

Zeynep looked really pretty in that off shoulder top today. β€οΈ
And Venus looked gorgeous in her chic outfit and free flowing hairs plus she and Burak look really good. 
whiterose29 thumbnail
@Shano- Lovely review. πŸ‘πŸΌ I'm glad that Demet is there with Kuzey, as a sister, as a friend, someone who understands him & shares his pain and even tells him how he'd ruin his life by this stupidity.
I said in my first post itself that I feel bad for Simay. πŸ˜” At least Kuzey has his father beside him, but this girl is all alone. Yeah I know she's suffering because of her own deeds but still, I feel bad for her. πŸ€”

Thanks for including that Guney-Seref part, it was too amusing actually. πŸ˜† The original dialogues were-

Guney- Let me go in at least. I'm his brother.
Seref- Stay outside, 'his brother'. πŸ˜†
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I feel weird when I come here to post last day's review and read today's reviews from you guys lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!! I mean I'm reviewing an epi thats already been reviewed πŸ˜†

Anyways,

I'll start with the typical Ek Anaar Do Bimaar drama, Kuzey, Zey and Cemre and he tells them both to stay away. I didn't watch the confession but I saw it in the promo so here goes my version of it:

K-Main Tumse Kuch Kehna Chahta Hun Cemre
C-Tum kya Kehna Chahte Ho Kuzey

K (My Version)- Meri Sari ex-Girlfriends Ko Bator Kar Airport Le Ana πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, List Guney Ke Paas Hai πŸ˜†

Also, Kuzey seems like a pretty jerk-y person to me, I mean come on, loves one, sleeps with another, marries someone else πŸ˜†. Chalo I won't judge him right now.

Zey tells JPKB about Ali's last words and she has a Mann Mein Laddoo Phoota Moment πŸ˜†. 

Also after hearing the confession Ms JPKB once again puts her horrible collaging skills to work πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . Thank God she din't make a career out of it!! All this while Zeynep sits and sulks some more. Oh God these Nutjob Females 

The fatty accomplice gives a gun to Kuzey to boost his killer instincts and Kuz starts his walk of Murder πŸ˜†

Banu removes her 2.5 kilo make-up and gets ready for an Ekta Kapoor style first night!!πŸ˜† She tries to use her Brahmastra aka Emotional Seduction while her two girls are trying to fall out of the negligee 🀣  . Guney says "Main Pehli Wali Banu Ko Dhund Raha Hun", Matlab the one Before the Tan treatment right?? 🀣 and then Kuzey calls

Kuz- Kya Kar Raha Hai?
Me- Han Batao Beta Guney Kya Kar Rhe Ho?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I pretty much dozed off in the Baris cemre scene so I don't know what happened there, all I know is that Baris jumped on the opportunity to hit Guney ASAP πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I mean what on earth is this??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then they share a car πŸ˜†

Also the scene the family find out that Kuzey is safe, lmao πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Zeynep and Baris (aka Thukraya Hua Aashiq πŸ˜†) and Guney all watching Cemre's face while she's giving Tulsi Veerani type Thank God expressions πŸ€£

Now Seref, well him and aviators are a Match Made in Heaven He looked super hawt there!! πŸ˜³

Now Simay and Kuzey giving her death glares reminded me of a South movie "Jala Ke Raakh Kar Dunga" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just a thought I mean Zeynep is single and Seref is hawt, can't we just get them married??😳😳

Edited by sehar mehrotra - 7 years ago
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dummyjiii yahan meri kaam karing it seems, matlab the silent liker that I was before I became the FG thread ranter after her unsuspecting invitation πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Anyways, dummyjii, welcome to our deewani thread πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sehar Sehar Sehar My Chan! πŸ€—
Can I just tell you that your review is making me roll down my bed so so bad. πŸ€£πŸ€£
Like Rosyji says, even if you grill my favorite characters I won't mind at all cuz I understand your humor. <3

That meri saari girlfriends ko bator kar airport le aana, list Guney ke pass hai made me crack up so bad! πŸ€£πŸ€£
Miss JPKB's horrible collaging skills! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That woman is a pain to the eyes, ears and everything. At a point of time, you just want to tell her to get the hell outta the tv screen. πŸ₯±

Banu removing her 2.5 kilo makeup and getting ready for Ekta Kapoor Style first night! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Her two girls falling out of negligee! Uff. πŸ€£πŸ€£
Guney dhunding the before tan treatment Banu. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Miss JPKB'S Tulsi Veerani type expressions and Kuzey Simay's Jalaa Kar Raakh Kar Dunga! πŸ€£πŸ€£

----------------------
Also, on second thoughts I was speechless in that flashback where Miss JPKB was crying over her junglee love and more worried about what will she tell Zeynep instead of being worried about Kuzey and others. 
I mean It's okay if you didn't know where are they, but at least try to find out about their whereabouts instead of whining. Such a nutcase she is. πŸ˜‘
What were the makers thinking when they're writing this role and what was the actress thinking when she took up perhaps the most pathetically written FL in a show. With no character growth and flaws that make you want to pull your hair out. 
And then ppl expect you to like her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Seems like Cemre is only selfless when it comes to herself. πŸ₯±
Edited by MohabbatGirl.x - 7 years ago
ngayou thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

I feel weird when I come here to post last day's review and read today's reviews from you guys lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!! I mean I'm reviewing an epi thats already been reviewed πŸ˜†

Anyways,

Also, Kuzey seems like a pretty jerk-y person to me, I mean come on, loves one, sleeps with another, marries someone else πŸ˜†. Chalo I won't judge him right now.

Just a thought I mean Zeynep is single and Seref is hawt, can't we just get them married??😳😳

Dont worry, Sehar, I ve been reviewing epis that were aired more than a month back & people here are bearing with me & also answering to my questions, poor gals πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Coming to Kuzey, well, he s not a jerk at all πŸ˜›πŸ˜† though persons who dont know his history might think that of him seeing his behaviour. Anyway, coming to what u mentioned, he was trapped into marriage by the Simar gal , she lies to him that she s preggo & he being the honorable man πŸ˜› that he is marries her and accepts her as his responsibility willingly. Only later on he finds out her lie & gets thoroughly disgusted with her bcos their relationship was never serious to begin with & now he s trying his best to get a divorce which dear πŸ˜› Ferhat is not allowing to be done.

Coming to my darling Zeynep πŸ˜› who Kuzey sleeps with , well that s my current *rant* topic πŸ˜† and I neither can understand nor currently forgive Kuzey for this action of his πŸ˜•

And regarding his eternal lubbb Cemre, well that is and will be a looonggg story which u ll be watching & I d definitely like to hear what u ll make out of it as the story progresses.

And coming to the last line, u wished Zey should pair with Seref...Please puhleezzz dont wish for such a thing bcos the Komiser seems a decent & nice guy & I would definitely not wish darling Zey , the witch πŸ˜• on this nice man . And Kuzey also definitely doesnt deserve a girl like her who neither understands the first thing about him nor is as pure, unselfish & goodhearted as Kuzey. Hopefully he will realise this big Fact & break this ZeyZey relationship soon 
ngayou thumbnail
Errr...Well, ok, now I wont say anything, will bore u all another time when the story has developed more, but this I will tell now which u most probably wont like or agree with. 

If the girls in this show are abnormal, then both Kuzey & Guney too are not ur normal aam people bcos as u know, they come from a very dysfunctional family where the father drinks & physically abuses not only his wife , but also his kids. It s only recently he s stopped the beating as u r aware. And Kuzey had it worser bcos he was always a rebel due to Handan πŸ˜‘😑 always blatantly favoring Guney over him. And then to top it he spent 4 yrs in prison where he had the misfortune to meet Ferhat. Now he has the additional burden of dealing with the guilt of Ali s death too  ( not to forget his love failure πŸ˜›). 

And Guney, well he thinks money is the most important thing & also he has this superiority complex thanks to Handan s nonstop teachings 😑 and so he doesnt much value anybody around him! 
Edited by ngayou - 7 years ago