Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ok, @Deepika, guess I misunderstood what u meant to say ðŸ˜Š. Yes, GuCem relationship was doomed from the start bcos of Guney hiding his deed, I guess .

And regarding today s epi, sorry havent watched it yet. Am still at the last epi of Season 1 ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†, but I agree ( I ve seen it with subs already ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†), yes Zeynep is totally wrong to blame either of them betraying her, but regarding using her, I dunno, Kuzey wasnt fair to her is my feeling , though Zeynep already knew enough that there was something between KuCem but still went ahead with ZeyZey relationship. Am really not bothered about what Zey feels ( bhaad mein jaaye woh ðŸĪŠ), but Kuzey s actions w.r.t to Zey definitely bother me 

But I agree, Kuzey tried his level best to keep away from Cemre for Guney s sake, but regarding the differences between GuCem, i ve already posted about my doubts on why Guney separated from Cemre. According to him, he went to Banu to avoid Cemre & not bcos he was selfish or moneyminded is what he says to Cemre & to Kuzey also & he maintains he also loves Cemre!! ðŸ˜ģ
Edited by ngayou - 7 years ago
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Ayesha, it's so good to see you here! ðŸĪ—

@Rosyji I cracked up at your really meme of Guney! ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ
 Very Apt! ðŸ‘ðŸ‘
Your exact dialouges from the show crack me up everytime. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

@Sehar Two Little Dicky Birds (Blondie's) cracked me up so bad. ðŸĪĢ
Apna Pyaar. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Edited by MohabbatGirl.x - 7 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Ayesha- I'm so happy to see you here Canim ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ— Let me do my happy waala Kuzey dance. 😛😆

@About discussions on Kivanc- I feel he could have been better in AiM, but the problem was with his character Behlul. He had nothing much to do. But this is strictly my opinion, anyone please don't feel offended. 😊 But whatever, his chemistry with Beren was so so sensual & amazing! <3 From whatever I have seen of AiM, Behlul doesn't come in the list of my favorite characters. 😆 But then there were some scenes of his which I liked. :D

@Ayesha- Kivanc was amazing as Kurt Seyit. But I heard that the show was wrapped up soon because of low TRPs. ðŸĪ” I think every actor has such a show where his/her show faces this low TRPs issue... Be it Kivanc, Bugra or even Engin.
whiterose29 thumbnail
@Shanocim- Agreed, I mean Merve does have a chubbier face but apart from that she's like a total copy of Humaima Malick. ðŸ˜ģ And she's pretty without make-up. âĪïļ Infact, she even looks good with make-up on, if you remember how she was the only one who looked prettiest of all in Guney's wedding? 😛 Bas only if her lipstick wasn't that dark. ðŸĪ”

Guney in a T-shirt & and on top of that an unbuttoned checked shirt is yummylicious. 

Originally posted by: MohabbatGirl.x

Btw, Baris these days looks like Jesus Christ. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
It seems as soon as he would open his mouth, he would go like "come to me, my child!" ðŸĪĢ

@Bold- Shouldn't that be "Come to me, my Junglee Phoolon Ki Bel..." cuz since the beginning of second season he has been calling Cemre to have some Devdas moments with her?! ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

I switch on the TV with so much excitement at 11 am but the moment that season recap begins, I'm like- 

Originally posted by: MohabbatGirl.x

That Psycho Barbie Girl, needs to know that what she couldn't do in her half nighty, I and Rosyji would've done that in full nighties. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Ahaan... Reading this Guney Bey's reaction would be-

But I'm sure there must be laddoos bursting in his heart. ðŸ˜‰ðŸĪŠ
whiterose29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ngayou

Does/Did Guney really love Cemre as he keeps saying or is it some obsession or something only physical or is it that he just doesnt want Kuzey to be happy?!?ðŸ˜ģ

ngayou thumbnail

IKR ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†, Senin Guney indeed ðŸ˜‰ or is it Senin Bugra ðŸ˜†
Edited by ngayou - 7 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Regarding Zeynep's case, I'll honestly say that I did feel a little bad for her in today's episode. One could see how hurt she feels, especially when it's confirmed that both Kuzey & Cemre have been in louu with each other.
Whether Kuzey used Zeynep or not, if you think from her POV then she isn't totally wrong if she feels used.
But if I think from Kuzey's POV, I won't say that he USED Zeynep. He appeared quite sincere towards her and even Simay (like @Deepika mentioned) back then. At least you could see the sincerity in his eyes, no matter if he kept loving JPKB eternally.

But again, I feel that a guy cannot truly love two girls at a time. If Kuzey is in louu with Cemre, then he would never truly love Zeynep and that would've surely been unfair to her. ðŸĪ”

This is my POV though. ðŸ˜ģ
whiterose29 thumbnail
ngayou thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

But again, I feel that a guy *cannot truly love two girls at a time*. If Kuzey is in louu with Cemre, then he would never truly love Zeynep and that would've surely been unfair to her. ðŸĪ”

This is my POV though. ðŸ˜ģ

That s exactlyy what I was trying to say too & that s what disappointed me in Kuzey