Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
I am going to gif and laugh at their goofiness again

Oh other thing I found too funny was Shivaay getting mad at anika for eating the berries and then he eats it and goes jaldi do nah anika aur do 🤣 bhai khud tod le samne hi toh lagi hai 🤣 but nah woh bhi koi karke de
i also liked anika ki raat gayi baat gayi *Phew* Finally she forgot about the stupid reason of fight ðŸ˜†
Edited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh I liked this one more on a second watch too...isolation mein scenes can be processed a bit better...sweet expressions the Shivaay ke when he took off her glasses. 

Oh and LOL about the way NM sits on the bed...maine bhi notice kiya hai and yes it does look funny...actually I crack up over the way both of them are sitting on the bed ekdum chillax hoke busy in their childish antics😆

If only he had kissed her forehead after in the 3rd one ðŸ˜³ aaj toh banta tha itni pyari lag rahi thi aise hi  mujhe bhi itna pyar aa raha tha😆
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
am i the only one feeling really bad for neha for being so loyal to gul 
in the interview, it seemed like she has chucked neha out of the show ðŸ˜•
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
After the way ishana was chucked out...I'll be very suprised if neha hangs on.
I feel sad for neha. Rumya were different. ..gul could not pull thru for her

tum logon ne Test case dekha kya??
waise while watching this i was again thinking ke they lost the golden opportunity of having them dance to jai jai shiv shankar on holi these guys would've killed it 
Edited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago
travelholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

tum logon ne Test case dekha kya??

waise while watching this i was again thinking ke they lost the golden opportunity of having them dance to jai jai shiv shankar on holi these guys would've killed it

Yup loved loved loved it - did u?
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
What an episode🤣 I think my favorite part was when they suddenly hugged each other in the middle of that song. Shivaay's little scene was also very nice. And of course Anika would think she's a witch now😆 Shivaay's really come a long way now...before he would have huffed at her, now he's like 'ok meri maa, I concede you do have magic powers"😆

So...I've been out of the loop. I know there were posts 2-3 weeks ago on the MF that Neha was leaving? And Rudy's getting a new love interest...I didn't take it seriously at the time, but it's true eh? I also didn't listen to Gul's interview (should I? 😆)...So end-game and already spouses Rumya are actually no longer a thing? And Neha's out??😕
onlyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rudy is getting a female SSO. Man Neha will be probably out or be turned into a villain now.

Seriously what's with their obsession with Shivaay?They are taking fangirling way too far ðŸ˜†

No angry avatar for Rudra, gets the grey female lead, and gets to be center stage during his actual story. It's hilariously petty that they gave Rudra what Om fans wanted for him. 

Edited by onlyrani - 6 years ago
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NYCForever

@green exactly - success bolti hai, gul's loyalties are not to be taken seriously 

@pink - exactly my reaction, she spent 2-3 mins explaining. how she went on nakuul's insta when the show got launched, how she went on to change that! since when is insta  a measure of success but then we have kardashians winning the world with their insta and charging 500k to colabrate on products for one pic so who am i to speak ðŸ˜†

i feel like her focus is going to be iss pyaar - 3 after ipl and shivika, in my opinion she gives 2 hoots about dbo and it was clear from the interview ðŸ˜†

also she seemed annoyed with om deewanis, she addressed everyone but him - i dont blame her - she has been targeted, insulted by them to no end 

Da fuq🤣...the guy was already relatively popular with his previous show...

I'm just grateful that both NM and SC both haven't let the success get to their heads. Maybe they're so down to earth about it because they remember how much they had to struggle to get to this point, and maybe because they have very grounded people in their lives as well

...welp, after that comment by Gul madam, it's time for me to check out that interview😆
travelholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: charismatic-gem

Da fuq🤣...the guy was already relatively popular with his previous show...

I'm just grateful that both NM and SC both haven't let the success get to their heads. Maybe they're so down to earth about it because they remember how much they had to struggle to get to this point, and maybe because they have very grounded people in their lives as well

...welp, after that comment by Gul madam, it's time for me to check out that interview😆

do it dude but its long so i  was zoning out a bit! have ur cup of coffee ready lol