Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL@ Gul's loyalties...exactly...Shivika are what get her buzz so she is heaping praise on them right now...if they stop giving her buzz, she'll drop them like a garam aloo in a hot second๐Ÿ˜†...which is probably why no mention of DBO with it's currently 1.2 TRPs...lol I still don't get why she made that show...itna long term badlaa from Om deewanis?  Next level psychopanti hai...

Ho jaaye busy IPK3 mein...bhaad mein jaaye...hopefully all the hormonal fangirls can shift there to obsess over Sobti as well in yet another cliched Gul soap...lol...let Shivika do their usual thing๐Ÿ˜†...as long as IB has Shivaani to keep designing those "awesome" clothes...aur kya chahiye to run the show๐Ÿคฃ

Did she mention if Harneet is going to write for IPK3 also? How will she juggle writing for three shows? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

i honestly think she was forced to by Starplus but it is a good way to experiment. also by getting rid of om, she could focus on shivika - the meat of her 10 pm slot! she if she gets trps through them, she is all set + she gave a bone to om deewanis to shusshhh them - win win for her ๐Ÿ˜†

frankly, it has been a year of IB, if they continue for a few more months with good story and wrap it up decently, i will be a happy camper! i dont believe in shows running for years and years - not even for ur fav actors as they become stagnant! i want to see SC in a villainous role, i  think she will ace it but not the ott villains of indian shows - perhaps a web series with yash raj - mein aur mere armaan ๐Ÿ˜† 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
# 10 

LOl at her Nonsense about Making Nakuul Cool Uhmmm i don't thinkt hat has a lot to do with ehr  it is him as a person he has such a chilled out vibe and is such a positive person anyway of course this show did bring him into limelight so more people got exposure to him esp the Youngsters but isme Gul ka kya Kamal hai? faltu main taking credit 

this this this i just said the same thing it has more to do with NM gul ainvayein faltu main taking credit something she has no hand in  & sach main isko kya padi hai if he's considered Hot or not ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† jab usko khud nahi padi he seems far from these stupid Hot shot tags doesn't care 

LOL@ Gul's loyalties...exactly...Shivika are what get her buzz so she is heaping praise on them right now...if they stop giving her buzz, she'll drop them like a garam aloo in a hot second๐Ÿ˜†...which is probably why no mention of DBO with it's currently 1.2 TRPs...lol I still don't get why she made that show...itna long term badlaa from Om deewanis?  Next level psychopanti hai...

Ho jaaye busy IPK3 mein...bhaad mein jaaye...hopefully all the hormonal fangirls can shift there to obsess over Sobti as well in yet another cliched Gul soap...lol...let Shivika do their usual thing๐Ÿ˜†...as long as IB has Shivaani to keep designing those "awesome" clothes...aur kya chahiye to run the show๐Ÿคฃ

Did she mention if Harneet is going to write for IPK3 also? How will she juggle writing for three shows? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

IPK 3 is already a Fail Sobti & Shivani Tomar  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Kia hi fail pairing hai ek main bhi spark nahi hai Shivani got sacked from kasam in barely 3 weeks and they brought back Kritika even tho from no angle kritika looks like a 20 yrs old girl and sharad 40+ if anything they look opposite ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

# 10 

LOl at her Nonsense about Making Nakuul Cool Uhmmm i don't thinkt hat has a lot to do with ehr  it is him as a person he has such a chilled out vibe and is such a positive person anyway of course this show did bring him into limelight so more people got exposure to him esp the Youngsters but isme Gul ka kya Kamal hai? faltu main taking credit 

Word...I guess credit to Gul is in giving him a love-hate story to do but he has definitely put his own spin on it...and I agree, it's his general chilled out and positive vibe that makes him likeable...not being a cliched Gul hero๐Ÿ˜†

@Ruz: LOL yeah, IB ki Happy Anniversary is fast approaching...I think they intend to drag out the show for another 6 months atleast, depending on the ratings...but yeah, the story doesn't let itself to being stretched out for years...unless Gul pulls some crazy crap and reboots the whole storyline...I feel with IPK3 starting, going by Gul's usual track record, IB will start phasing out after a while and ultimately end while her full focus will shift to trying to make IPK3 a success...

Unless NM-SC can keep this sinking ship afloat longer than the odds stacked against them๐Ÿ˜†

+1...it goes for both NM and SC...they've put their own spin on Gul's stereotypes of "bad boy" and "bubbly girl" and that is why Shivika stand out...wohi standard Gul template baar baar repeat karne se na koi Shivaay ban jaayega, na koi Anika๐Ÿ˜†

Rudy's  new girl being Chutki is still more bearable than Gauri Sarma pakaaoing everyone...and it would be more fitting cuz Anika is closer to Rudy toh agar Anika ki chhoti behen se Rudy ko set up kar diya, they can all still function around that drama๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly the whole credit to them for making us stick with this till now and making these characters special i bet if it was someone else i would've stopped long ago , after years i fell for a couple this hard ๐Ÿ˜†

Word...I guess credit to Gul is in giving him a love-hate story to do but he has definitely put his own spin on it...and I agree, it's his general chilled out and positive vibe that makes him likeable...not being a cliched Gul hero๐Ÿ˜†

@Ruz: LOL yeah, IB ki Happy Anniversary is fast approaching...I think they intend to drag out the show for another 6 months atleast, depending on the ratings...but yeah, the story doesn't let itself to being stretched out for years...unless Gul pulls some crazy crap and reboots the whole storyline...I feel with IPK3 starting, going by Gul's usual track record, IB will start phasing out after a while and ultimately end while her full focus will shift to trying to make IPK3 a success...

Unless NM-SC can keep this sinking ship afloat longer than the odds stacked against them๐Ÿ˜†

oye you 2 stop talking about end of the show it's is making me sad๐Ÿ˜• tho i agree ke ending it when it is still good is far better than the point where everyone just wants it to disappear  but not makers like KKB๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@bold - NM SC can keep it afloat for only so long, i think they have been doing their bit and more for the past 4-5 months! as there is no story, and if there is some story in an epi- flip flop toh aise hota hai jaisi roti sek rahi ho gul 

i agree, IB will fade, this woman can only handle one show 

@fary - i really dont know who this shivani girl is but going by gul's obsession with barun, she will put her all into that show and more - her attachment with barun is another level and i dont think NM  SC have reached that level with her yet or will as they are more normal people ๐Ÿ˜†

what i find interesting is that she doesnt seem to be too fond of sanaya though it was sanaya who was ready to continue the show when barun left - though the channel  called it off after! wonder what happened there ๐Ÿ˜•

and no mention of who is writing IPK - raj kind of took info out of her, she said she cant reveal much but he kept on digging in! she clearly thinks IPK is her big ticket - sounds super excited for it 

raj was like u are so busy - i am like hain - 3 shows and busy, doesnt ekta produce like 20 at a time ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by NYCForever - 6 years ago
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Finally managed to finish gif-ing the Hum Tum Ek Kamre Mein wala dance sequence๐Ÿ˜†

I wonder who choreographed this...probably NM from the looks of it...he was enjoying all the goofy retro moves a little too much...and in some bits the way he was dancing (the shimmy Shammi Kapoor type steps waale bits) was reminding me of Shahid Kapoor's expressions from the songs in R. Rajkumar...woh Maari Maari wala...lol

All the shimmies these two were doing were especially hilarious๐Ÿ˜†

Waah kya GIFs hai!! ๐Ÿ‘ I enjoyed this.. However random it is.. I looved this dance and I was smiling the whole time and I enjoyed these two doing nautanki.. Only NM-SC can do this ๐Ÿ˜Š

GIF 2 mein suddenly kahin se tie aa gayi ๐Ÿคฃ
GIF 3 toh mujhe adorable lag raha hai since yesterday..
GIF 4 is the funniest ๐Ÿคฃ Look at NM ki katilana ada ๐Ÿคฃ
Awww... Look at that hug in GIF 5... Kitna cute hai!! Anika pulling him via the tie!! ๐Ÿ˜†
GIF 6 - Yup..  Shammi Kapoor vibes is what NM is going for.. Mujhe toh actually "Aaja.. Aaja mein hoon pyaar tera" ki yaad aayi... Even SC's step ๐Ÿ˜†
GIF 7-8 - More  nautanki and more nautanki... Look at the gun! ๐Ÿคฃ
GIF 9 - SSO ne Anika ko tie se pakkad toh...
GIF 10 - Anika returned the favor.. SC ko hasi aa gayi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
GIF 11 - Jhool gayi Anika..

EDIT: Saare numbers wrong the abhi correct kiya.. when I was looking at the GIFs again.. 

In logo ka romance bhi jhakaas hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Looks like NM-SC had a lot of fun na!! ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by blackorwhite - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NYCForever

@bold - NM SC can keep it afloat for only so long, i think they have been doing their bit and more for the past 4-5 months! as there is no story, and if there is some story in an epi- flip flop toh aise hota hai jaisi roti sek rahi ho gul

i agree, IB will fade, this woman can only handle one show

@fary - i really dont know who this shivani girl is but going by gul's obsession with barun, she will put her all into that show and more - her attachment with barun is another level and i dont think NM SC have reached that level with her yet or will as they are more normal people๐Ÿ˜†

what i find interesting is that she doesnt seem to be too fond of sanaya though it was sanaya who was ready to continue the show when barun left - though the channel called it off after! wonder what happened there๐Ÿ˜•

and no mention of who is writing IPK - raj kind of took info out of her, she said she cant reveal much but he kept on digging in! she clearly thinks IPK is her big ticket - sounds super excited for it

raj was like u are so busy - i am like hain - 3 shows and busy, doesnt ekta produce like 20 at a time๐Ÿ˜†

Plz yeh NM,SC se barun level obsess ho bhi na kuch toh khuda ka naam ko *oh the horror stories I've heard *nahi shivers