Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Batao kya bola NM ,SC ke liye?

For NM she said about SSO and praised the way he played. But i don't agree with what she says of SSO.πŸ˜†

For SC - Raj asked about love SC getting appreciation- Gul said she is adorable. Chandu is like anika and she played it well. Also that NM and SC got SSO and anika right.

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NYCForever

she just said she loves and adores them! both of them have taken the characters and made their own and brought in their own personality - which is true otherwise toh shivika joh madam ne likha hai koi aur hi level ka hai πŸ˜†
she is happy with their success

also apparently girls used to call nakuul sir on his insta and she wanted to change that - she wanted people to think he is hot and after 6 months she went and checked his insta and read the comments and thinks she did her job well πŸ˜† - this woman is too harmonal 

also she mentioned rudra and how he was a good actor but i didnt hear any mention of the ott couple unless i zoned out for a bit which i did πŸ˜†
she did say the brothers focus didnt bring any trps so focus will be on shivika only. also shivani is not going anywhere -she said she begged her to be be on the show (W*F) - someone did ask directly though when is she firing shivani lol 

No! you did not zone out. πŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

she just said she loves and adores them! both of them have taken the characters and made their own and brought in their own personality - which is true otherwise toh shivika joh madam ne likha hai koi aur hi level ka hai πŸ˜†
she is happy with their success

also apparently girls used to call nakuul sir on his insta and she wanted to change that - she wanted people to think he is hot and after 6 months she went and checked his insta and read the comments and thinks she did her job well πŸ˜† - this woman is too harmonal 

also she mentioned rudra and how he was a good actor but i didnt hear any mention of the ott couple unless i zoned out for a bit which i did πŸ˜†
she did say the brothers focus didnt bring any trps so focus will be on shivika only. also shivani is not going anywhere -she said she begged her to be be on the show (W*F) - someone did ask directly though when is she firing shivani lol 

@bold: LOL success speaks for itself naa...agar success nahin milaa hota, then I wonder what she would have said about themπŸ˜†

@blue: W*FπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...that was her only objective and that is what she counts as doing a job well? To make NM "hot"?  Umm mere liye toh phir bhi qualify nahin kiya us category mein yeh...he's cute as Billlu, basπŸ˜†

Gul maata ka dimaag meri samajh se baahar hai. 

Shivaani obviously won't go anywhere...half the people are watching this show only to see what new "creativity" she springs through the clothes...the clothes are a whole another character in this showπŸ˜†
Edited by AreYaar - 6 years ago
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh I liked this one more on a second watch too...isolation mein scenes can be processed a bit better...sweet expressions the Shivaay ke when he took off her glasses. 

Look at those GIFs.. The way he is looking at her..  

Anika agar abhi jagi hui hoti toh behosh ho jati, Billu ke face pe itna pyaar dekh πŸ˜†

NM did this well!! πŸ‘
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Look at those GIFs.. The way he is looking at her..  

Anika agar abhi jagi hui hoti toh behosh ho jati, Billu ke face pe itna pyaar dekh πŸ˜†

NM did this well!! πŸ‘

LOL inki story ki irony yeh hai ki jagne ke baad Anika started beating him up🀣...paagal jodi hai puri. 

But jokes apart, yes his love for her was apparent on his face there. 

Did you see the gifs of the whole dance sequence? I posted those some pages back too...
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@bold: LOL success speaks for itself naa...agar success nahin milaa hota, then I wonder what she would have said about themπŸ˜†

@blue: W*FπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...that was her only objective and that is what she count as doing a job well? To make NM "hot"?  Umm mere liye toh phir bhi qualify nahin kiya us category mein yeh...he's cute as Billlu, basπŸ˜†

Gul maata ka dimaag meri samajh se baahar hai. 

Shivaani obviously won't go anywhere...half the people are watching this show only to see what new "creativity" she springs through the clothes...the clothes are a whole another character in this showπŸ˜†

@green exactly - success bolti hai, gul's loyalties are not to be taken seriously 

@pink - exactly my reaction, she spent 2-3 mins explaining. how she went on nakuul's insta when the show got launched, how she went on to change that! since when is insta  a measure of success but then we have kardashians winning the world with their insta and charging 500k to colabrate on products for one pic so who am i to speak πŸ˜†

i feel like her focus is going to be iss pyaar - 3 after ipl and shivika, in my opinion she gives 2 hoots about dbo and it was clear from the interview πŸ˜†

also she seemed annoyed with om deewanis, she addressed everyone but him - i dont blame her - she has been targeted, insulted by them to no end 

Edited by NYCForever - 6 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oye will make the next thread in 30 mins or so
AreYaar thumbnail

@green exactly - success bolti hai, gul's loyalties are not to be taken seriously 

@pink - exactly my reaction, she spent 203 mins explaining. how she went on nakuul's insta when the show got launched, how she went on to change that! since when is insta  a measure of success but then we have kardashians winning the world with their insta and charging 500k to colabrate on products for one pic so who am i to speak πŸ˜†

i feel like her focus is going to be iss pyaar - 3 after ipl and shivika, in my opinion she gives 2 hoots about dbo and it was clear from the interview πŸ˜†

also she seemed annoyed with om deewanis, she addressed everyone but him - i dont blame her - she has been targeted, insulted by them to no end 

LOL@ Gul's loyalties...exactly...Shivika are what get her buzz so she is heaping praise on them right now...if they stop giving her buzz, she'll drop them like a garam aloo in a hot secondπŸ˜†...which is probably why no mention of DBO with it's currently 1.2 TRPs...lol I still don't get why she made that show...itna long term badlaa from Om deewanis?  Next level psychopanti hai...

Ho jaaye busy IPK3 mein...bhaad mein jaaye...hopefully all the hormonal fangirls can shift there to obsess over Sobti as well in yet another cliched Gul soap...lol...let Shivika do their usual thingπŸ˜†...as long as IB has Shivaani to keep designing those "awesome" clothes...aur kya chahiye to run the show🀣

Did she mention if Harneet is going to write for IPK3 also? How will she juggle writing for three shows? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

LOL inki story ki irony yeh hai ki jagne ke baad Anika started beating him up🀣...paagal jodi hai puri. 

But jokes apart, yes his love for her was apparent on his face there. 

Did you see the gifs of the whole dance sequence? I posted those some pages back too...

Hahaha.. Jagne ke pehle kicks him.. Jagne ke baad beats him.. πŸ˜†

@bold Na.. I plan to itmenaan se go through this thread.. Pretty interesting things happening..  Gul ka interview bhi nahi suna ya padha..  πŸ˜†Gul Ji ne bahut tipni di hai.. πŸ˜•... Ye NM ke piche hi pad gayi hai... Usko hot banane ke chakkar mein lagi hui hai episode 1 se...  I like him the goofy way he is.. πŸ˜† Chod de NM ko.. Let people call him SIR.. Tumhe kya FARAK padhta hai... Gul Madam!..πŸ˜† I'll never understand this female ever! 
Edited by blackorwhite - 6 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Hahaha.. Jagne ke pehle kicks him.. Jagne ke baad beats him.. πŸ˜†  And uske baad bhi he is so SMITTEN by her...must be true lowe🀣

@bold Na.. I plan to itmenaan se go through this thread.. Pretty interesting things happening..  Gul ka interview bhi nahi suna ya padha..  πŸ˜†Gul Ji ne bahut tipni di hai.. πŸ˜•... Ye NM ke piche hi pad gayi hai... Usko hot banane ke chakkar mein lagi hui hai episode 1 se...  I like him the goofy way he is.. πŸ˜† Chod de NM ko.. Let people call him SIR.. Tumhe kya FARAK padhta hai... Gul Madam!..πŸ˜† I'll never understand this female ever! 

LOL Gul ko chain nahin hota hoga unless her ML is considered "hot"...and choose isne NM ko kiya for this project...ab project ke ander "project" banaa liya to make him "hot"...can't speak for what works for haarmonal phangurls ki unko suddenly yeh "hot' lagne lag padaa but IMO Shivaay's popularity is more cuz of whatever traits NM himself has added, not the standard Gul playbook crap...lol...cuz woh typical "hawtness" toh bilkul nahin hai in Shivaay despite all the cliched scenes Gul has tried to dump on Shivika...