Posted: 6 years ago
Yeah read on Bollywood forum that she apparently got special favors from
Him πŸ˜†

Thank god she has left NM alone
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

ROFL Female SSO?  Is that why Rudy is gonna fall in love with her? Cuz he's pretty much in love with Shivaay anyways🀣...

I'm just surprised that Gul is trying to experiment again...RuMya waale experiment ko toh isne justify kiya nahin...ab yeh kya naya version hai...is she gonna try and do a Beyhadh part two or something?  Some psycho female CEO falls in love with "jovial" guy? πŸ˜†...then Soumya can come and save him laterπŸ˜†

Female SSO? πŸ˜• What does that even mean?? 
A female interested in NKK? πŸ˜• Toh conflict kahan hai Rudy ke paas NKK hai
A female like Billu? Rudy is already a cuter version of Billu.. and Anika also has Billu-ness in herπŸ˜† 

@bold Haawww.. You think SSO is psycho πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Iss Rudy ki life mein psychos hi aate rehte hai - Pehle woh Romi aayi ab ye nayi wali.. πŸ˜†
Edited by blackorwhite - 6 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
No BW anu called that maya from behadh paycho not humari billu and what they mean by female sso is she will be rude,mean etc etc
blackorwhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL Gul ko chain nahin hota hoga unless her ML is considered "hot"...and choose isne NM ko kiya for this project...ab project ke ander "project" banaa liya to make him "hot"...can't speak for what works for haarmonal phangurls ki unko suddenly yeh "hot' lagne lag padaa but IMO Shivaay's popularity is more cuz of whatever traits NM himself has added, not the standard Gul playbook crap...lol...cuz woh typical "hawtness" toh bilkul nahin hai in Shivaay despite all the cliched scenes Gul has tried to dump on Shivika...

@underlined
And I agree with this opinion to the power of tiffany.. the only reason I like Shivaay so much and he is an unforgettable character for me -  whatever NM has done to him..πŸ˜†
Pehle kuch hafte Gul ne koshish ki thi na... But Shivaay became endearing when he showed his BILLU-ness πŸ˜Š
blackorwhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

No BW anu called that maya from behadh paycho not humari billu and what they mean by female sso is she will be rude,mean etc etc

Lol Haan Samjha mujhe... I was kidding... 

Serious rude bandi hog - Who won't smile a lot in front of the world.. Only Rudy's antics will make her smile.. And ghar walon se bahut saara prem karti hogi!!  And then suddenly *BAAM* she will realize she is actually adopted *cue thoda-bahut angst* and then it will be revealed Anika is her sister.. Billu-Anika will need to chose sides - Pyaar ya Sibling πŸ˜†

Will she force Rudy to marry her? πŸ˜• and how will RuMya ka song work on such a story? πŸ˜•
Edited by blackorwhite - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Lol Haan Samjha mujhe... I was kidding...

Serious rude bandi hog - Who won't smile a lot in front of the world.. Only Rudy's antics will make her smile.. And ghar walon se bahut saara prem karti hogi!! And then suddenly *BAAM* she will realize she is actually adopted *cue thoda-bahut angst* and then it will be revealed Anika is her sister.. Billu-Anika will need to chose sides - Pyaar ya SiblingπŸ˜†

Will she force Rudy to marry her?πŸ˜•and how will RuMya ka song work on such a story?πŸ˜•

Behan itni dooor ki kaun sochta hain in IB land? πŸ˜†

I rewatched the episode and it is just so much fun on it's own some of the one liners are just so funny πŸ˜† like shivaay ka mujhe bina breakfast jhagda nahi karna πŸ˜† and jaldi se saying thank you to chutki πŸ˜†
Shivaay:tumble mujhe madhumakhi bola?
Anika:aapki shakal madhumakhi jaisi hai?
Shivaay :no ,tum mere baalon ko kyon dekh rahi ho? Rofl and she slaps   Boom

Shivaay sees madhumakhi *main toh apni dawaaian bhi nahi laya   πŸ˜†
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Since heard about new girl for rudy. ..this song in my head.

Naam goom jayega (rumya), chehra bhi badal jayega (neha/mansi ). .mera bg score hi pehchaan hai, agar editor ko yaad rahe
blackorwhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: bworm

Since heard about new girl for rudy. ..this song in my head.

Naam goom jayega (rumya), chehra bhi badal jayega (neha/mansi ). .mera bg score hi pehchaan hai, agar editor ko yaad rahe

Take a bow!!  πŸ‘ πŸ‘
blackorwhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Behan itni dooor ki kaun sochta hain in IB land? πŸ˜†

I rewatched the episode and it is just so much fun on it's own some of the one liners are just so funny πŸ˜† like shivaay ka mujhe bina breakfast jhagda nahi karna πŸ˜† and jaldi se saying thank you to chutki πŸ˜†
Shivaay:tumble mujhe madhumakhi bola?
Anika:aapki shakal madhumakhi jaisi hai?
Shivaay :no ,tum mere baalon ko kyon dekh rahi ho? Rofl and she slaps   Boom

Shivaay sees madhumakhi *main toh apni dawaaian bhi nahi laya   πŸ˜†

🀣

Mera fav moment was - "Ab Mujhe Kaun Bachayega" And then Anika ka gesture.. Main hoon na wala πŸ˜†
^^haan woh bhi and then him hiding behind the radio πŸ˜† main chup raha hoon anika and looking for anika under the table πŸ˜† pehle

Uhhh comedy gold this episode is and hey both were so good