Shafyy's Mayur OS Gallery (Version 2)- Index Updated

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Guys..!!

After long.. time possibly should say after very very long time I am back with Mayur OS. 

Sorry for being so late, I was couldn't catch up and didn't get enough time to write any OS. But yeah I am back with one and hopefully will write more.

I have a fumble request, I hardly get time to think about any OS, if any one few have bit idea most welcome to share and pm me I'll certainly try to put some words to it (with my touch of course).

Also, somehow my older link of  OS gallery link is not allowing me to write any post, saying topic has been closed. 

I'll re-post all the OS here.

Edited by shafy_MN - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
A Twisted Love Story (Another Version)

Phone was ringing loud and clear in a deep dark silent room flashing a private number on its screen, after ringing third in a row a man picks it up but before he could say hello the person from other side spoke,' It seems you do not care about.. I misunderstood it !'

He got confused what the person is talking about ,' What are you saying and who are you..?'

The person laughed in devil tone and said ,'Itni asaani se apni identity mein reveal nahi kerta Mayank Sharma..moreover I do not want to spoil all your hardwork and time you have spent in finding me from like what *he gave a thinking look* from 5 year I guess!', with that a devil, cruel slight curve appear on his face and on the other hand our Man.. Mayank Sharma was spell bound, finally the killer called him, the person who took everything from him called him, he was all in shock..composing himself he said, 'Vinashak..! fianlly tum mil gaye'.

A tilt curve appears on his face,' No Mayank sharma...no mein tumko mila nahi hoon..I just called you.. tumne abhi tak mujhe pakda nahi hai...tumne abhi tak apna revenge mujhse liya nahi hai..tumne abhi tak apne family ka revenge mujhse liya nahi hai..' throwing stone at his weakest point he laughed mercilessly like he was enjoying in seeing him in pain.

Mayank grabbed the chair beside him to control his anger, he hate this laugh, he hate this laugh more than anything else in the world but still he is helpless. Before he could reply him back harldy he pomped up and said,' Vese mene socha tum khud to mujhe pakad paa nahi rahe ho.. mein hi kyu na tumko ek chance deta hoon'.

This was unusual with confused expression he asked him,'What do you mean by giving a chance'

Flashing his devil smile he said,'Ye bhi mein bataunga kya.. lets play a game.. I am giving you 24 hours to figure out what is that chance.. okay.. I hope you won't disappoint me Mayank Sharma' saying his name he cut the phone leaving Mayank all confused and clueless. He ran his fingers on his hair thinking about the possibility what chance he meant by, he has to find him.

After so many years god finally has given him a way, today killer himself called him and yet he has no plan or idea or clue to get him. He felt so helpless. Walking on the floor up and down he was thinking of every possible clue to reach to him.. he recalled his conversation with him and kept on thinking the ever possible scenario to catch him thinking 'Ab iss baar mein tumhe pakad hi rahunga Vinashak'.

He grabbed his phone to dial but then thinking about something he dropped it,'No I can't bring her in this mess..! Meri wajah se vese bhi bahut baar problem mein phas chuki hai I do not want ki usko kuch ho and moreover this is my revenge and I have to take it alone bina kisi ki help ke.. ye clue bhi mujhe khud dhundhna hoga..!' Making a firm decision he kept his phone aside and went to this room where all his finding regarding Vinashak were displayed. He tried to recall all their conversation but didn't found anything fruitfull.

He sat on his chair and went through all Vinashak's related file..he really need to get him..he really need to catch him.. kill him like he has killed his family.. his parents..his dear little sister..still the flashes of their dead body came across his face. Still the wound of leaving his family is fresh in his heart, his mind. Involuntarily his hands moved to his phone to make a call, sensing it he dropped his phone 'God why..why I want to call her..mene jab decide ker liyahai ki I won't involve her in all this mess then why are you playing these mind games with me..Shit..all because of this I am not able to concentrate a bit'. His voice was filled with anguish and helplessness. He couldn't able to control his heart, automatically his feelings were coming in between his mission and this thing making it worse to catch the killer for him..banging his hand on the table he thought atleast give a try and call the person, may be after talking her his actions will be focused on part. He picked his phone again and went towards his balcony to make a call..he tried calling twice..but the person didn't picked her phone. 'Hmm lagta hai gussa abhi naak per betha hua hai.. had hai choti si ladayi se kon itna naraz hota hai.. did she forgot apart from being friends we are partners as well..shouldn't she pick my call what if we have received a case.. but no Nupur bhushan will remain Nupur Bhushan. why would she pick up phone.. that is against her ego isn't it..seeing her this attitude no one can say she is one of the most finest detective of the country..had hai !! 3 saal se hum kaam ker rahe hai.. itni mehnat se apni khud ki detective agency kholi.. kuch to prefessionalism hona chahiye..but nahi iss ladki ko to kuch samjh mein nahi ataa hai..!! Kya Nupur..hadd hai phone to uthao..ho sakta hai mein sorry bolne k liye hi ker raha hoon..'. He realised something with that..'Dude..hold on..why would you be sorry..galti uski thi..usne jhagda usne shuru kia tha to tu kyu pehle phone kare.. nahi I think better option would be I should concentrate on my case rather than thinking of something else.' Convincing his heart with lot of pressure he resumed to his room searching through every clue and part to figure the chance he tried to mention and clue if he could get it to reach that killer.

Whole night passed, his room was upside down but he didn't get a but clue or a thing through which he can extract that thin chance...that thing..that one particular thing to catch him. For the first time he was feeling helpless and anger on himself.

He made a cup of coffee for him and resumed to his work..he was so engrossed in his work that he forgot that it is almost noon, glancing his clock he realised he has been working continuously from almost from 14 hours. He glanced at his phone thinking Nupur must have messaged him but seeing no message or call he became bit tensed.

'lagta hai bahut zaayeda naraza hai..! Lekin Mayank galti bhi to teri thi.. tu bhi to kitna gussa ho gaya tha usper.. poori raat nikal di tune but tujhe koi bhi clue nahi mil paya agar Nupur ko bata deta to I am sure pakka hum dono ko rasta mil jata.. But no..mein usko iss problem mein nahi kheech sakta uski jaan bhi jaa sakti hai..its too risky and dangerous..but I know I can't do this alone I need her.. Ek kaam kerta hoon office jata hoon wahin jaa ker usse maafi maangta hoon.When she get to know that Vinashak has called me..sara gussa bhula ker meri help karegi.'

Changing his mind he freshen up himself and he took ride to his office. While riding he was thinking.. but not about Vinashak but about Nupur..Wondering where she could be, thinking what he should do that she would forgive her, he must do something fruitful to manafoy her; but the best part was instead of thinking that criminal, instead of thinking how to get him he was more amazed on his thoughts that he was thinking about none other than Nupur.. but why so. He did lot of brain storming but all he was thinking about her, that is so wrong.. but still he couldn't help with it.

On reaching his office he confirmed with his receptionist whether Nupur has arrived or not, receiving no in answer he turned and took his wide steps towards her flat. He was constantly calling her but her phone was out of reach which is strange part. By yesterday night her phone was ringing but because of his ego he didn't tried more than once but from morning her phone is completely unavailable and it almost late noon and he do not have contact of hers, this was now giving him lot of tension, cause Nupur not picking her phone or her phone getting out of reach was strange part. This is really a very strange behaviour of hers.

On reaching her flat, he ring the bell almost 5-6 times but receiving no response.. he opened the door with the duplicate keys. Once Nupur has gave her apartment's duplicate keys to him, it seems they meant for this day. He opened it and found the whole living area as is. He called her name but no response. He looked every where but no sign of hers. Now this was something which gave him goosebumps and tension all together. He looked everywhere, tried to contact every single person he knows or she knows. He sat on floor dipping his face under his palms thinking where she had gone giving no sign when his eyes caught something.

In a dark room a man was sitting on arm chair, moving back and forth must be waiting for something..waiting for a call. Just then his phone rings, he picked it up in first instance itself and waited for the caller to say ,'Hmm, I hope tum mujhe disappoint nahi karoge..!' , Mayank could sense his cruel smile, holding his anger he said in deep anguish voice,' Why did you kidnapped her.. What she did.. Leave her.. Leave Nupur right now'

Here is the first part for you all...

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Hi...I am not able to pm anyone facing some issue. Will pm you all by tomorrow.
Sorry for being delay
Edited by shafy_MN - 7 years ago
Ruhana05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome os plzz continue soon😊
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG, shaffy my sweet heart. h r u dear? wow u back with mayur OS. thats really awesome. very different and interesting story. its full of thriller. Mayanks parents killer called him. He kidnapped nupur too. ab mayank kya karega?
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faria.

OMG, shaffy my sweet heart. h r u dear? wow u back with mayur OS. thats really awesome. very different and interesting story. its full of thriller. Mayanks parents killer called him. He kidnapped nupur too. ab mayank kya karega?

I'll update second part 2
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhana05

Awesome os plzz continue soon😊

Sure... I'll update next part tomorrow
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafy_MN

I'll update second part 2