Actually I don't know whether it will be a short story or FF

t's ok dear no problem mayur is there so short or long kuch bhi chalega
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sheetal1979

t's ok dear no problem mayur is there so short or long kuch bhi chalega

Thanks Dear..
I'll be bit late in updating the next OS/SS. My system's hard drive has went for repair.

sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shafy_MN

Thanks Dear..
I'll be bit late in updating the next OS/SS. My system's hard drive has went for repair.

it's ok dear no problem sometimes happened
pihu2june thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful ending do write more os/ss / ff.
😊
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A twisted love story
Interesting..Not something which I have read ..A different concept with lots of drama and thrills
Loved it.
Keep writing
Edited by Bhatakti_atma - 7 years ago
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Originally posted by: pihu2june

beautiful ending do write more os/ss / ff.
😊

Thanks Dear..

I'll try my best
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhatakti_atma

A twisted love story

Interesting..Not something which I have read ..A different concept with lots of drama and thrills
Loved it.
Keep writing

Thank you dear
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

No Reason To Love you

Mayank and Nupur were two secret love birds ,secret as in till now no one knows that these two poles apart people are in love and that's obvious as people have seen them only fighting and bickering  with each other...it's like eigth wonder of the world if people could have been known that they both are in love with each other.It's actually Mayank choice that he don't want his relation to be in public and he hates public display of affection,it took very hard time for him to persuade Nupur that they need to keep their relation secret till the college get's over which is mere the matter of 6 months.

Mayank were is the topper of the whole college, straight, focussed person on the other hand Nupur is not as good in studies as Mayank but still could manage to pass in flying colors she I bubbly, talktive, love SRK and is not much focussed in life as Mayank...theire first meet in men's loo initiate a spark in them but still they kept on denying to themseleves again and again.

But eventually events happens which made them friends, just friends that to for making the project.A lie from Nupur that she had made the project causes a great huge fight between them as for Mayank he hate lie and to the most he hate liars, Nupur tries a lot to persuade him, to manafoy him she apologises him many times but him like a tough nut to crack..at last she couldn't take it anymore and she too breaks a thin string of their friendship from her side owing to be enemies forever which he willingly accepted.The approach of exams brought them in a competition that who will stood first in this semester.They had taken this fight personally and started preparing for their best to beat each there.

The days of exams came and goes but the ego clashed between them keep on going , they both always seeks for an opportunity when they could able to humiliate each other infront of the whole college.Since Mayank being the most intelligent guy it's Nupur who used to be the sufferer but not always sometimes the ball is in her court also.Still the ratio of their points Mayank has more.Now then cames the Academic meet or should say the way to their love.After fighting a lot regarding this issue that they have to attend it for thesake of their college , they finally agreed.

Their fghts even hits the road, if Nupur is with Mayak than how could he think that they will reach on time, they misses their bus, crossing their path through jungle, Nupur hugs him out of fear, spending night in the jungle and many more incident happens which create a creation of a certain hertbeat inside Mayank's heart which alwas makes him to think about Nupur, makes him to stare her endlessly..with the trophy of the academic meet he decided to ignore her.His ignorance also effects Nupur as she couldn't able to tolerate his ignorance.She just can't.Soon they both realize their unending love for each other and on the day when their play was at their climax Mayank confesses his love to Nupur but for other's it seems the climax of the play where Nupur too accept it still not saying that she loves him.

It's been almost six months to their relation and yesterday when Samrat got freed from the court issue she finally confesses her love to him whispering in his ears and went off to her home leaving him smiling all the time.

Today more than Mayank, Nupur was happy...she finally spoked those magical words which she always hesiatate,don't know what had always stopped her from saying these words to him face to face whereas in her dreams she always confesses her love to him.But yesterday she felt she need to say these words there was a wait in his eyes which she saw and thought how could a person love her so so much and than unknowingly from her heart theses three magical words come out.She moving across the corridoor since Mayank and Nupur almost have all the subjects same just 2 are different.After attending her last lecture she going to their secret room crossing the corridoor when she heard too girls talking and laughing but what caught her attention whem someone said the name of Mayank. Nupur hid behind the pillar and stands there to listen their talks.

Girl 1: Mayank ktna handsome hain Na yaar..!!

Girl 2:You bet yaar. He is so smashing hot...!!! Nupur was burning with jealousy but controlled herself as now no one knows about their relation and they were discussing about Mayank.

Girl 1: Tumhe pata hain mene notice kiya hain ki Mayank Jo hain VO Nupur ke saath bahut ghoomta rehta hain...

Girl 2: To kya hua VO to uski friend hain..!!

Girl 1: Haan yaar but aisa lagta hain jahan Mayank jaata hain vahan Nupur jaati hain...

Girl 2: Yaar tu to Nupur KO jaanti hain Na vo thodi chipko types ki hain.Mayank ke peeche bhaagti rehti hain...Nupur fumed in anger does she seems chipko...

Girl 1: Do you think Mayank aur Nupur ke beech mein kuch..??

Girl 2 starts laughing and than said,"Pagal ho gayi hain Mayank aur bhi Nupur se...yaar agar kisi aur ka naam bhi leti to samjh mein bhi ataa but Nupur, pagal hain kya...vo to Mayank ko kahin se bhi match nahi krti hain...

Girl 1: Sahi keh rahi hain Tu..!! Mayank ki Nupur jesi girlfriend thodi ho sakti hain mein bhi Na pata nahi kya bol deti hoon...

Girl 2: Chal...ab chalte hain nayi movie lagi hain...

Girl 1: Haan chal...

The both girls went out not noticing that Nupur was standing behind a pillar listening to their talks, she think to herself whether is actually deserve Mayank or not.She recalls the moment when everytime she tries to compete with Mayank he is one who always wins.She entered the classroom stll in her thoughts not noticing Mayank was sitting there waiting for her.

He came upto her and asked,"Kya Nupur...Where have you been..? I was waititng for you so long..!!!".Still he didn't get any reaction from her he called her once again,"Nupur..Nupur..I am asking something from you...Nupur...hey...what happened.."Finally she shook her from shoulders making her come back from her thoughts...and gave him question look when Mayank asked her again."What you were thinking..!! I was calling you  and you weren't responding..what happened..".She moved forward a bit and said,"No nothing Happened it's just that I was thinking...something..".

He made her turned towards him holding her shoulder's and asked with love filled voice,"And may I know what exactly you were thinking that you didn't heard my voice...".Nupur lowered down her gaze but thought to blurr out what was going in her mind it will just resolve more her confusion.

"Mayank tum bahut bahut ache ho.."

"Huh..!!! what.."

"Mayank tum college ke topper ho..!!! Smart ,  intelligent,good looking...,a person who respects everyone,is apple of eye of his mother,makes every girl to fall on her kness with just his one look you are.."

"Hold on hold on..Nupur I know I have a long long and looong list of  good things about me but will stop all these, I mean you are praising me that too without any pause not including "sadu " or something ..there is something else cooking in your mind...what happened tell me.."He can't believe that Nupur is praising him , though she praised him , about him to others but never on his face directly to him and here he was asking what she was thinking , hearing about his praise he felt something fishy and decided to ask directly..

"Mayank you are not understanding What I am trying to say.."

"Than tell me Nupur..!!! I have all my ears to listen you..."

"Mayank.."

"Hmm.."

Nupur finally blurt's out the question which was in her mind"Why do you love me.."

He was flaggbustered with sudden weird question she asked and asked her ,"What...what kind of question is this Nupur.."

"Just a simple question...??"

"Nupur..what happened why are you asking such questions..!!!"

Nupur was now getting frustated with the fact that he couldn't able to understand her,"What Mayank can't you give me a answer of my question..!!".

"Nupur I can give , but I am just not able to understand why are you asking this to me.."

"Even I don't know Mayank..!! But I really need an answer from you ...may be your answer wold be the answers of unasked questions in my mind.."

"Nupur you're okay na.."

"Please answer me , and after that I'll be perfectly fine.."

"I just love you Nupur.."

"Why.."

"Coz...you are one who brought changes in my life for good..!!! with your arrival in my life I could able to feel what is happiness,I could actually able to live my life which was wasting it, with you I had learned to smile,with you I had learned to make friends , to enjoy small small gestures of my life, I love you coz my heart beats for you, it isn't in y control,falling for you was never planned but I can't stop myself falling in love with you again and again and trust me I love when I am being fall for you everytime I saw you Nupur..."

She seems to be convinced with his answer but still a doubt was there in her mind,"But Mayank I am just a simple girl, having no such big ambition in my life , I am from small town, why than a boy like you who has brought up in a city like Mumbai would love me...Mayank sometimes I get scared.."

"Scared of what Nupur.."

"Since Mayank you are perfectionist...and I ..i just do blunder of mistakes each or the other day..I am scared that one day gwtting frustated with my blunders and that I am not so perfect one day you'll left me...".Saying a lone tear dropped from her eyes...he quickly wipe them off with his knnukles and said."Nupur I won't leave you ever...Look into my eyes..".She looked into his eyes and found only deep love for her..

"Nupur you are my oul,my heart,my reason to breath,Have you heard a body can live without it's soul..".She negatively nodded his head , he continued,"Have you heard a heart without it's heartbeat..".She again negatively nodded her head, he continued again,"Than how can Mayank can live without his Nupur...".She looked at him with state of aww...he is such loving person no wonder she fall for him being him so sadu and angry young man...not thinking twice she hugged him tightly while she too envelope his arms around her keeping her much nearer to his heart making her to listen his heartbeat which is echoing only and only her's name.

Breaking the hug he asked her,"Acha now tell me..who put these things in your mind.."

She said,"Vo I was coming to the class , crossing through a corridoor when I heard two girls talking about you..".saying she narrated the whole story...After listening her story Mayank simply slapped his forhead with hand and said to her,"Oh My My...!!! You and your brain...pata nahi kya kya soch lete hain...".She lowered her eyes as felt herself guilty to doubt at his love.Mayank sensed it and said to her,"Okay..now just forget about all these things..and come to my home at seven in the evening...".

"For what.."   

He came close to her holding her through her waist  sending shiver's through her spine he said,"To spend some time together with each other and also to make to eat food made my me..".She was so touched by his gestures just nodded her head and went from there smilingly.

At evening Mayank was busy making special dinner for themseleves, he makes an extra effort to lightenes her mood as he sensed she was quite not to herself today.And for that for the first time he made  paneer for her regardless how much he hate paneer dishes,but this evening he want to name of her only.He was thinking it's six months they both have been in relation than how out sudden Nupur thought of asking such question to her,question about his love for her...May those girls's talk have spoiled her brains...and why not coz Nupur Bhushan speaks first and than thinks...a sweet smile fomed on his face ...he continued making the dinner for her and nicely lais it on the dining table and went to washroom to freshnup himself.He was ready when bell rang...he opened the door only to find a much enbarresed Nupur standing there with her clothes bring drenched in mud.

"Nupur...kya hua...aise halat tumhari kese hui ".He bombardrd her with his questions..

Nupur spoke while lowering down her eyes ,"Vo actually Mayank..I was coming towards your house only, pata nahi shayan kahan tha mera...a car moved just beside to me...drenching me in mud...".

"Aur tumne usse gaaliya nahi di.."

"Nahi..."

Mayank acting as if in shock,"OMG..!!! By God..Ye to breaking news hain..."

"Mayank..Please na mat karo.."

"Hmm..Chalo..bahar hi rahogi ya ander bhi aaogi.."

"Hmm...".Entering the house she asked him,"Aunty kahan hain..."

"Maa..vo she went for tour to Banglore for two days..kal morning mein aa jaayengi.."

"Okay..."

"Chalo..ander..tum isse wash ker lo.."

"Mayank...mein change ker ke kya pehenungi..."

"Vese I won't object giving you my clothes..!!! But I have a better Idea.."

"And that is.."

"There are few saari's of Maa..when she is used to wear at her young age...you can try them..can pick any of your colour..though the stock is limited but still you can manage..".

He showed her the some of her mother's saari and went outside giving her time to change herself excusing that he need to arrange the dinner table.He was placing the plates when he heard some foortsteps...he looked at the direction and was spell bound, he couldn't believe in his eyes that person standing infront of him is any angel or the love of his life...it was looking a mesmerising beauty...she felt her cheeks red as his intense gaze was falling on her...she lowered her eyes and starts fiddling with the corner pallu of her saari where starts approaching towards her...he reached very close to her...such that his breath was falling on her nose making her to shiver with a sudden hot breath to fall on her...he neared to her ear and whispered lightly,"You are looking amazing..".Saying he stood at his position seeing a shy smile touched her lips...she lowered her eyes and said with a slight whisper,"Thanks..

Instantly he took her hand and dragged her towards the dining table and said with smile of proud ,"Aaj ki shaam ke liye Chef Mayank ki taraf se tumhare liye special Surprise..".Saying he open the lid of the bowl prenting palak paneer dish made by him...she was shocked and surprised it was a pleaseant surprise for her she asked in ahtonished tone,"Mayank..ye..ye tumne..".

"Haan mene..!!"

"But tumhe to Paneer pasand nahi.."

"To kya hua..mein ek din apne jaan ke face per smile laane ke liye paneer nahi bana sakta..".He said these words with so much love that it bright tiny tears in her eeys,she was filled with emotion thinking how a person like Mayank can love a mere girl like her...she was completely blown out with his act and unknown to her a lone tear drops from her eyes which he caught instantly on his finger and blow it saying him no need to come you better evaporate.She smiled at his gesture while he made her sit on the chair and he himself sat neside her.Both of them feed each other,where Mayank was feeding her with bites of paneer she was feeding him with bites of mix veg.

She was sitting on the sofa thinking that how much Mayank loves him...his love has no boundation,she felt herself lucky to be loved by him, that he choses her to stay in his heart.Her thoughts were wondering over these things only when he came to her from her back and asked her,"Nupur chalo mere saath...".

"Where ..??"

"Come na..baba..".He took her hand and lead her inside his room and made her infront of his mirrior with himself at her back,she gave him question look to which he asked her to close her eyes,shrugging her shoulder's she closed her eyes,aftr a moment of while she felt a sudden brush of skin against her skin..at her back...Mayank had actually removed her hair from her back which made his finger's to brush lightly and he silently put her whole hair on one of her shoulder.He didn't knew that he blouse was actually backless.He could sense she was a little uncomfortable even he too get's dumb for a while...slowly over covering his emotions which raised suddenly at the high speed he does what he wanted.Nupur felt something moving around her neck, she opened his eyes to find Mayank was making her wear a beautiuful small pendant with a light chain...she touched it lovingly...

He hugged her from back and asked her more like whispering in her ear,"Kea laga..!!!".Her eyse were already filled with emotions and said to him,"Mayank..this is the best gift I ever had..".

"Lekin thoda chota hain.."

"Chota hain to kya hua...it has all your love...which is going to be near my heart.."

"I Love you Nupur.."

"I love you too Mayank..I love you a lot..".

He turned her towards him keeping some of her hair strands behind her ear and said to her in a little teasinf tone,"ya baat hain Nupur relationship ke six months tak tumne mujhe I lOve you nahi kahan aur jab kal se kehna shuru kiya hain khatam hi nahi ho raha hain tumhara kehna...".By the time she was all red when he continued furthur,"Kya compemsate ker rahi hoo..".

"Kuch aisa hi samjh lo..".She completed the sentence while her arms around his neck...and he enclosed her bare waist sending shiver's through their spine he took the charge of her effect and asked her,"To Madam fir jo bhi kuch nahi hua hain..vo bhi compensate ker do..".She lowered her eyes in shyness and asked him in a playfull tone,"Aur kuch...kuch bhi to nahi hain..".He brought her more closer to him such that their breaths were mingling with each other...he tightens his grip around her waist making her to look at him to have an eye-contact with him...his voice came like a whisper to her while he asked her,"Nupur..".

"Hmm"Lost in his eyes..

"Kya hum...apne pyar ko thoda aur gehra ker sakte hain...I want to make to another level...".He said these words with so much sincerity that she smiled a little  forwarding her lips to him giving him permission to claim on them.He smiled at her gesture seeing how much she love loves him.He neared his more to her cupping her face in one of his palms...and slowly ans steadily...he approached near her..seeing her trembling lips ,from where a warm breath was escaping making him to loose himself..not waiting for a second more he placed his warm lips on her cold one savoring the moment in himself...it was like a touch of dew on the flower petal,soft,cold yet sending goosebumps in his body.It was soft,tender and sweet ; he was taking his own time in feeling the touch of her cold turning warm lips.He slowly insert his tongue into her kissing her tenderly,depicting his unconditional love for her and somewhere or the other clearing her doubt that she doesn't deserve him,rather through his kiss he explained her that only she and she could be in his life and no one other person could take her place.She is his soul,his life..After few moments of enjoying the deepness of their love they broke with an urgent need of the oxygen.

Nupur's eyes closed tightly but her shy smile was saying a content , satisfaction and her face was describing  her inner emotions easily,he smiled seeing so much content on her face showing no misery of the evening talks,he whispered to her lightly,"I Love You...".She slowly opened her eyes and replied to him,"I Love you Too..".And hugged him tightly.He too cuddled her in his arms and said,"Nupur,I promise that I will be with you no matter what,Will never leave you,will always love you..".She broke the hug and asked him in a desperate voice which escape like a slight whisper,"Why Mayank..!!!".Mayank replied with a smile on his face,"I don't know,I don't have any specific reason love you,I don't need any reason love you,my love is just love not having reason to explain it's just a deep,divine,a true feeling of mine for you...".He said with so much love filled voice that she couldn't controlled and hugged him tightly not before saying,"I Love you too Mayank.".

They both still in that position for a long time,making that moment memorable,and why not today they had shared first kiss of their relation that also after whole six months,may be they both need a sense of security that they doo have a dep feeling for their partner and sometimes a physical gesture required to make your partner explain and that's what Mayank does though unknowingly falling in the moment,still sharing a happiest moment of their life,let them enjoy now.!!!

Hope you like it
Edited by shafy_MN - 7 years ago