Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Original Twisted Love Story 

Last Part 

Both of them taken to the different direction,to have different type of deathMayank's  heart wrenches with a thought what torcher they would be giving to Nupur,he didn't thought for a second what they will be doing with himhe tried to free himself, not to for himself but to save Nupur he retort,"Chodo mujhechodo mujhe.chodo".They thrown him in a chamber and opened a  poisonous gashe banged the glass walls but they were too hard to get crackedthey all left from there and were started to do their work taking the diamonds from the clothes.He tried his all tactics to open - shatter the glasses but couldn't when suddenly it strikes him that  had that piece of diamond which he had checked while taking the diamond from their clothwith that piece he cut the glass and came out of itbreathing heavily as the gas has been effecting a lot, he was coughing badly,he stabled his breath and searched for Nupur..he went to the direction where they had taken her in order to save her,he didn't called her name out as the goons out their could knew about his escape and can create more harm to her, he reached the hall but didn't found her, he searched her when a door of a room slight open suspecting it he opened it only to get shocked,they tied up Nupur horizontly with a rope which is been attached to a pully coming down to a chamber of glass filled with water but apart from that he noticed a pair of wires were being inserted in the chamber noticing him that the water has currenthe said to Nupur in  assurance,"Don't worry Nupurmein aa gaya hoon kuch nahi hogamein..mein hoon".Her mouth was covered but she reacted through her eyes saying him I trust youHe tried to look for a switch to shut the wire offhe has a very less time as the pully was moving downwards and in few seconds Nupur would be sumberged into ithe didn't find any of it..and plus he don't have any sort of gloves or something of which he could took out the wire and if he tried bare hands he too will get shock and won't be able to protect Nupurhe was thinking hard and hard just that his eyes fall on a small hole from where the current supply was cominghe carefully removed the wires from it detataching the supply of current to flow in the water but sioll there was a lot specific current in the water to give eletric shock to Nupurby the time Nupur was very much near to the chamber..he hold her from her waist and tires to open all the ropes but since because of pully she was going down and downhe said while trying his best to open the ropes,"Don't worry Nupur".he opened the ropes of her hands and put them across his neck and said to her,"Nupur mujhe pakad loelse you'll fall down in it".She nodded her head and does as he saidhe slowly removed the ropes from her waist and very carefully from her legsshe was about to fall down when he caught her from waist and pulled her towards himselfboth of them fall down where she was on the top of himboth shared a brief eye locka wave of emotions tranpired through their eyestheir breaths were falling on each other..he removed fringes from her face putting them behind her ear , asked her,"Tum..tum thik ho na'.She replied like being drowning in his eyes,"Tumhare..hote hue mujhe kabhi kuch ho sakta hain".He smiled at what she said and replied to her,"Mein kabhi kuch hone bhi nahi doonga..".They kept on staring each other irrespective of their position for a whileafter a moment they realize their position.they got up from their place..looking here and there..avoiding each otherboth of them felt a bit awkwardbreaking the silence Mayank spoke,"So..ab..ab tum thik ho".She nodded  her head to which he said again,"tum commissioner saab ko phone karo aur unko yaha jald se jald aane ko kaho..tab tak hum in sab se nipatte hainright partner..".She said,"Right!!!".

She called up the Commisioner making him explain the whole situationand ask him to arrive as soon as possibletill than he arrived with his police force..they beated few Ajesh Rawal's goon and make them busy through their talks and tacticsWhen the police took him away Nupur said to Mayank,"Phewwwye case bhi khatamthanks partner meri jaan bachane k liyevese ek baat batao..tumhe pata kese chala ki saaraa maal iss goodown mein aayega".Mayank said raising his collor,"Ab vo kya hain  na tum to jaanti ho koi bhi mere charm se nahi bach sakta bas isi ka mene use kiya aur jo vo receptionist hain na usse pata kerwa liya".Nupur said in her anger tone,"Vese to bada ladkiyon se door bhagte rehte ho..lekin iss case mein to tum kuch aur hi ker rahe the..information nikalne k bahane bada flirt ker rahe the.".Mayank said in a little mocking tone,"Nupur kahin se jalne ki boo aa rahi hainkahin tum jealous to nahi ho rahi ho".

"Mein..aur jealouse..mein..mein ..kyu jealous hone lage..jealous hogi meri jootisamjhe Mr.Sharma"

"Haan ache tareeke se samjh gaya.."

"Kya ..samjhe haanmein bhi jaanu.."

"Chodo Nupur.."

"Nahi mujhe to jaannaahain"

"Sachi mein.."

"Haan.."

"To baat ye hain" Suddenly his phone rang breaking their convo he excused  himself and said to her,"Nupur mujhe important kaam hainkal milte hain mein chalta hoon".Before she could call him outhe was out of sightNupur thought,"Ye ladka bhi na.pagal haina sweet smile appeared on her face pagal hain but meri fiker kerta hainbahut kerta hain..aur ye  jaan ker mujhe bahut acha lagta hainrealizing what she is thinking she scolded heself,"Kya Nupur tu bhi kya sochti rehti hain".

The next Day Mayank called hr up in the restraunt saying he need to talk her urgentlyshe reached a bit early and was waiting for him..a wait of few minutes was looking ages to her she waited for more five minutes while murmuring to herself,"Mayank kahan ho tum.mujhe bulaya aur khud chale gayeMayankaa bhi jao".Just than he entered with a bag and passport in his hand , he quickly sat opposite her and apologised,"Sorry..!!! for being late".

"Mujhe bulate ho tum Mayank aur khud late ho jaate ho.."

"Ab Sorry na Nupurvo thoda kaam tha"

"Apne Dad k pass jaa rahe ho singapore.."

"Tumhekesepata.."

"Fully dressedgelled hair,haathon mein baag..aur passporttumhare Dad ka singapore mein business hain na aur humare pass koi case bhi nahi hain so that means.."

"You are really very smart.."

"Tell me something I don't know..".They shared a laughwhen he said,"Ab Nupur tum to jaanti ho na bahut mushkil se Dad ne busi ness setup kiya hain..but ab unhe meri zarurat hain Mein hamesha k liye unke pass jaa raha hoon..tumhe to maaloom hain bahut mehnat se unhone chota sa business start kiya wahan per..lekin ab he need his son there so I am leaving India foreverand my job also".She was utterly shock but soon compose herself and said to him,"Ye to achi baat hain..tum apne bete ka farz nibhaane jaa rahe ho..".He just pressed his lips showing a mild smile..which was clearing showing the painthe pain to be parted away from each other..their eyes were speaking volumes..depicting their pain to each other but their mouth weren't accepting it and weren't saying anything

After a moment Nupur said,"So tum aaj hi jaa rahe ho".He replied with,"Hmm".Nupur confessing to him,"Vese ek baat bolu I'll really gonnna miss you".He too said,"Me too".Feeling to speak all his heart out..but soon left..thinking may be..feeling are not mutual he said with his heavy  heart,"Okay than Bye..!!!".Tears brimmed in her eyes but she controlled herself and said,"Bye".He said,"Airport..chodne nahi aaogi".She bluntly said ,"Nahi.."not even thinking how much it would have pained him.Accepting that she has nothing for him he leftshe silently went behind him..seeing his retreating figure sitting in the taxi and was being droven away from her..the tears which she had hold for so long finally made their way outshe sat there in the road asking herself..to Mayank,"Kyu..chod ker jaa rahe ho Mayank mujhePlease mat jaaomujhe nahi acha lagta kuch bhi tumhare bina".She felt a hand on her shoulder thinking Mayank came back she turned but soon her smile faded seeing Mrs.Bevsry their well-wisher she said consolling her,"Nupur dikra.beta to maan kyu nahi leti tu usse pyar kerti hain..bahut pyar kerti hain..ja beta apne pyar ko rok le..usse bata de..ki tu usse kitna pyar kerti hain..vo bhi tujhse bahut pyar kerta hain..my child..".Realizing the pain she is feeling is nothing but her love for him..a sweet smile on her face and confesses to herself,"Mein Mayank se pyaar kerti hoon..mein Mayank se pyaar kerti hoon..mein usse rokungi".Saying to herslef..she ran ..ran and ran..taking a taxi..she asked the driver to took her to airport as fast as she could

On the other side..Mayank was memorizing each and every moment he had spent with Nupur..how sometimes on solving the case she pretends to be his wife..her smile..her small small fights with him..due to which some times they solve the case..her daring natureeverything..a painfull smile appeared on her face and he said to himself,"Kaash mein tumhe keh pata".He reached the airport and took his luggage out.On the other side Nupur was stuck in the jaam..she said impatiently to the driver,"Bhayiya thoda jaldi chlayiye..please..".He said to her,"Madam ji..bahut bada jam laga hua hainhum kya ker sakte hain".She was getting highly restless handling him his money she moved out of the taxi and herself ran towards the airporton a way she met with Aslam bhai who one's was goon but now become a wise man because of them he promised her to drove her to Airport as fast he couldshe sat on his bike and rode towards the airport.Mayank had already checked in and was waiting for the announcement of his flight..he was sitting in the waiting area glancing of their photograph..remembering their moments together the way sometimes she used to save him from criminals sometimes he used to save her..her eyesin which he always get's drowned but controlled himselfhis heart has always given him signal that he loves her but he always ignores it but today at the time of leaving he realizes those signals which his heart used to give is nothing but is love for Nupur..whenever she was in pain his heart pricks..he used to irritate her..because he lik to see her those expressionsnow at the time of leaving the pain his heart is suffereing is the pain to leave someone behind to whom  you love like anything...Just than his fight announced..taking his heavy  heart he moved he turned again seeing if she is coming after him or not..but not seeing her his heart drowned and he moved towards his destination which is taking him far away from Nupurthe girl who has stolen his heart..to whom he love like anything

She reached the airport and rush to the counter to enquire about flight..when she received this news,"Mam the flight is going to take off within few minutes..!!!".She was completely helplessat that..moment she don't know what to do..and what notwhen he noticed Commissioner there she reached upto him and literally begged him,"Sirplease Sir..kuch kijiye..Sir..agar flight nahi roki gayi to Mayank hamesha hamesha k liye mujhse door chala jaayega..I really love him Sir..Please..".Commissioner said,"Calm Down Nupur..mujhe to pehle se hi pata tha..I am happy that you realized..you don't worrymein kuch kerta hoon..".A ray of hope enlighten on her facebut anything could happen..the flight took off

He looked through the window..seeing may be he could see her glance..but to his bad luck..there were only clouds and cloudshe murmered to himself,"I love You Nupur".After around an hour  of the flight being take off and since he was in business class so very less people were therehe relaxed himself on his seat and closed his eyeswhen suddenly he felt a moment beside him.he opened to see a Sardarji was sitting beside himand was doing domething on his shoulderhe jerked and asked him,"Ye kya ker rahe aap.."

"Oji..Aap ko utha rahe the.."

"Mujhemein jaan sakta hoon kis khushi mein.."

"Oji..vo kya hain..nayaha per aadhe se zaayeda log so..chuke hainaur ji..mera na..baatein shaatein kerne ka mann ker raha tha..to mene socha ki mein aapse thodi-bahut gappe-shappe maar loon.."

"Dekhiye..jab aap aaye tab bhi mein so hi raha tha..aur please apni seat per jaaa ker beth jaayiyemujhe nind aa rahi hain.."

"Oji..nind ko door kerna to mere..baayen haath ka kaam hain..aap bhi kitna boring sa kaam kerte ho flight mein sona..yo bhi koi kaam hove hain..aa ji aayiye ..gaape shappe kerte hain..pehle mein start kerta hoon ji.."

"Dekhiye mujhe koi shauk nahi nahi gappe maarne ka samjhe aap.."

"Oji shauk nahi hain to kya hua hum bana denge"

"Dekhiye Sardar ji mujhe irritate mat kijiye"

"Ji..aap na..bade higusse type ko..ho mein to bas baatein hi kerna chahta tha"

"But mujhe nahi kerni..maaf karo mujhe..".Scolding him he sat back on his seat and closed his eyes..his sleep again got disturb when the Sardarji.. poking his finger sometimes on his shoulder, on his thighs..and also on his neck..he was getting irritated and try to ignore..but more he ignores more his such deeds increasesat last he looses his control and said.

Dekhiye Sardar ji zaraa tameez se bethiyeaas paas  ke  logo ko problem ho rahi hain..

Oooji...Sirji...humare aas paas to aap hi hain...to kya aapko problem ho rahi hainaji ho bhi rahi hain to thoda adjust ker lo..Ki farak penda hain...tussi bhi kya yaad rakhoge

Dekhiye...

Dekhayie ji...hum to every ready hain dekhne k liye aap kya dikhana chahte ho ji...

Tum nahi sudhroge...

Ojihum bigdae hi kab Jo sudher jaaye aap bhi...

Not waiting anymore second he grabbed the sardarji's  neck sitting beside him and pressed his lips on hissardarji was in huge shock with sudden kisswhen Mayank started removing his fake beared, moostache , pagdiand finally it revealed he was not Sardarji but a girl and also A girl Named Nupur.he ruffled her hair.holding her head tightly..while deepening the kisshis hands travelled to her waist pulling her more toward him, soon she lost herself in him and sealed herself with his name on her heart

They broke the kiss after agesbreathing heaving they touched their forhead and both said in union,"I LOVE YOU".It really felt blisshe hugged her tightly to believe that she is real and she really loves him.breaking the hug she showers him with her slaps on his shoulder scolding him,"Tum .tum pehle nahi bol sakte the".To which he retort,"Aur tum..ye kaam tum bhi to ker sakti thi".She said,"Mayank mein ladkihoon..tum bhi na..".He replied,"Tumhe koi shak tha kya apne ladki hone per..".She was getting irritated and continued with her work beating him..when he stops her saying,"Nupur log kya kahenge".She said,"Kehne domujhe koi farak nahi padta".He said,"Okay..".Holding her one hand he pulled her towards him through waist and again sealed her lips with him

On reaching Singapore Mayank discloses everything to his parent about his and Nupur relation..he took over his father's business and preferred it ot run it from India as he thinks it will flourish their moreNupur too joined him in his business..getting approval from both the families in a three months on relationshipthey were all set to get marriedIt was nice and decent type of wedding took place where Mayank was being teased like hellOn their wedding night..Nupur saw that side of Mayankwhich she had never imagined he could be even more reomantic than her SRK ..it was like a dream but you see after all he was Mayank..how can't he be romantic to the person he loves the mostFinally the two detectives who made the best team against crime finally made a beautifull couple , the most adorable and most romantic .

Ruhana05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome ending finally vishanak ko us ke kiye ki saza mili... Thanks 4 pm me
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruhana05

Awesome ending finally vishanak ko us ke kiye ki saza mili... Thanks 4 pm me

Thanks for liking it
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous ending flight scene remind me of movie hadh kar di some fab os hope more os from u soon
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update shaffy. i really liked both part. but loved original part more. it was totally mayurish type. fantastic OS. do write more.
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheetal1979

Fabulous ending flight scene remind me of movie hadh kar di some fab os hope more os from u soon

Thanks..
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Thank you
Edited by shafy_MN - 7 years ago
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faria.

awesome update shaffy. i really liked both part. but loved original part more. it was totally mayurish type. fantastic OS. do write more.

I'll try to bring Mayur effect in next one
NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey shaffy, when I joined IF, I'v read all your MayUr FF's too .I would really like to read some new mayur ff...
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Hey shaffy, when I joined IF, I'v read all your MayUr FF's too .I would really like to read some new mayur ff...

Thanks..
I m working on one