Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
lagta hai NM is already bonding with other producers - IB ka bedha gark hote dekh ke 
btw can i say i like this mamta's attitude - people are condemning sonakshi's wardrobe too which in my opinion is much better than anika's and she atleast acknowledges the fan! Gul ka toh dimaag kharab hai - too full of herself 

Okay, I confess I am actually Sonakshi's costume designer. I also moonlight as an actor on that other cool show ;-)

Nakuul Mehta added,

Mamta Yash Patnaik @MamtaYPatnaik
Girls please spare @NakuulMehta he has nothing to do with Sonakshi's wardrobe!
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bworm

You May Be Onto Something Here, IN ippknd, When ASR Was kidnapped, He Said Ilu To khushi, AND She Felt Something Was Wrong, Makes A POLICE complaint...THE Police Are like๐Ÿ˜ฒ...uou think something wrong happened to your husband cause he said I love you. 

Yahan bhi yeh logic lage sakte in hain...repeat scenes

Aisa nahi huva. She said about he saying please and giving explanations too much. But he managed it on the shagun function and then it went to fark game with anika going nearing him with a aww. ๐Ÿ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

Aisa nahi huva. She said about he saying please and giving explanations too much. But he managed it on the shagun function and then it went to fark game with anika going nearing him with a aww. ๐Ÿ˜†

She's playing the farak game with fakester too?  Lovely๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†...phir toh love story sahi track pe hi jaa rahi hai...waise bhi Shivaay ke ek bhai ka pack-up ho raha hai...he needs a back-up bhai...chaahe stepbrother ho like this fakester...phir do humshakal bhaiyyon ke beech mein ek Anika...epic story it will be๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by AreYaar - 7 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Waise perhaps this was inevitable...I could never figure out how they could manage to deliver 6 epis a week for so long without being an insane dragfest...finally they've reached the logical default point for a 6 days a week show...mindless dragfest...lol they don't have enough content so they spread out the crap to fill up the week anyway they can manage๐Ÿ˜† Edited by AreYaar - 7 years ago
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@AY
*tch* *tch* NM I'm very disappointed and I'm one of those people who liked the tapoori's dialogues ๐Ÿ˜†

Indiana Jones ๐Ÿคฃ aisa kya kiya usne and Fake SSO ๐Ÿ˜ก stay away from SSO ki Ninja flick ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Exactly the worst impact of this track is on Anika-Shivaay ki story and character ๐Ÿ˜ญ reboot hi karna padega ๐Ÿ˜†

Masked man ๐Ÿ˜• what the hell is going on ๐Ÿ˜† and why TRP audience why ๐Ÿฅฑ

Yeah you are right Sab log break or hai SC, audience, shivaay-Anika ke characters, writers.. sirf NM nahi hai .. woh double role kar raha ๐Ÿคฃ
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

@AY
*tch* *tch* NM I'm very disappointed and I'm one of those people who liked the tapoori's dialogues ๐Ÿ˜†

Indiana Jones ๐Ÿคฃ aisa kya kiya usne and Fake SSO ๐Ÿ˜ก stay away from SSO ki Ninja flick ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Exactly the worst impact of this track is on Anika-Shivaay ki story and character ๐Ÿ˜ญ reboot hi karna padega ๐Ÿ˜†

Masked man ๐Ÿ˜• what the hell is going on ๐Ÿ˜† and why TRP audience why ๐Ÿฅฑ

Yeah you are right Sab log break or hai SC, audience, shivaay-Anika ke characters, writers.. sirf NM nahi hai .. woh double role kar raha ๐Ÿคฃ

LOL haven't you seen the epic scene of Shivaay being chased by a boulder? Fary uploaded it...Yeh lo...enjoy๐Ÿ˜†

Masked man is some random dude threatening real Billu in that place where he is captured. 

Yeah everyone gets  break except NM...he gets to enjoy being GANGARAM๐Ÿ˜†

I was not a fan of tapori anyways but ab woh Anika ke baare mein zyada bakwaas kar raha hai so definitely not going to get any brownie points from me๐Ÿ˜›
Rachna.KG thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
FAKIKA...OMG AY u are very cute. I can't stop laughing...

Well you are needed  on main forum...all you guys are just out of the world...hilarious, insightful and eloquent. Of the people, flipping here to there...well I have to admit I am one of those poor confused souls who are still hopeful.

It's so much fun reading the posts here.

How qweet...fakester and Anika same to same? Must be True Lowe๐Ÿ˜†...Inka couple ship name nahin banaya logon ne abhi tak? Fakika? ๐Ÿ˜†

And NM is praising these preachy posts that are defending this track๐Ÿ˜†...How not surprising๐Ÿ˜†

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wait where did NM praise this gangaram?? I am so disappointed man so disappointed

Lol @fakeika

Ughhh I m about to shoot someone yeh Kia bs hai

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I'm reading the comments on SC's insta post, and the comments that people send her...like really...ROFLLL...it's as if people have confused her to be Anika since she uses her personality to play her character

She looks fine...ainvayi faaltu people be tripping because she's enjoying on a beach as an independent adult
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Wait where did NM praise this gangaram?? I am so disappointed man so disappointed

Lol @fakeika

Ughhh I m about to shoot someone yeh Kia bs hai

NM didn't praise Gangaram...he praised a post defending this faaltu Gangaram track๐Ÿ˜†...logon ko ismein "positivity" mil rahi hai๐Ÿ˜†

Aur karein log praise is bakwaas track ko...and enjoy it dragging on for a whole month๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†