Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Someone said Anika is acting to fakester in aww scene as she was behaving like Kalavati thakur and that FB is a fake story she is telling fakester to check himπŸ˜†. Mujhe aisa kuch nahi laga. Baad me aisa kehden CVs toh pata nahi. πŸ˜†

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Opening, Middle, and Ending statement yehi hai ki stop being so "negative" and let the great writers play out this track that they have already dragged like hellπŸ˜†...Apparently calling out the insane level of bullshit this track is very unfair to these writers who've given us SO much cause to have faith this weekπŸ˜†.

And ek aur post hai about "Show must go on"πŸ˜†...haan bhai, obviously show will go on...if Gul could drag QH on for 5 years on that mantra with endless actor replacements and love quadrangles, toh IB se bhi yehi expected hogaπŸ˜†...karo replacements and keep making this more and more convolutedπŸ˜†

They are screwed either ways with Lee leaving...whether they end Rudy's character or not, is bande ki comic timing was superbly on point in the universe of this show...already they are polluting the IB universe by bringing in Billo Rani type actors...whatever replacement they bring will be in the same vein of melodrama toh phir show can keep on going on for a whole new set of audience...original IB audience toh nahin rahegaπŸ˜†

Already I can see new folks in the forum enjoying these random new lollypop Shivika scenes cuz they have no context of the rest of the Shivika story...so aage bhi jo bhi bakwaas Gul maata dikhaayegi will be palatable to a new audience and "show will go on"πŸ˜†

Pinky promise bhi dikhaa denge, BW...not to worry...since people are SO enjoying Fakester bitching about Anika all the time and dissing her character traits...toh ek aur cheez sahiπŸ˜†

OMG YESS...like why should I grin and bear with stupid tracks just so I can see it culminate in a "super" climax...eff that πŸ˜†
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

Someone said Anika is acting to fakester in aww scene as she was behaving like Kalavati thakur and that FB is a fake story she is telling fakester to check himπŸ˜†. Mujhe aisa kuch nahi laga. Baad me aisa kehden CVs toh pata nahi. πŸ˜†

I did not get from the scene, that Annika was narrating to shivaay.. she was recollecting/remembering how it happened and was angry how shivaay can forget .. 
That awww was definitely her attempt at getting some reaction from shivaay.. last time she said aww, her husband surprised her with a passionate hug πŸ˜†.. so yhea, Annika is on to something.. hopefully v will get some clear picture tomorrow
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But why can't we criticize crappy dragged tracks.. πŸ˜• Forum bhi na.. Itna weak defense.. πŸ˜†

And Am I supposed to ship Fake SSO and Anika now..πŸ˜•
I thought that the message that people don't like this track had reached the actors and now that they will think about this BUT are you guys saying NM is praising this track 😲 I'm sad again.. 😭
SC is finally having fun!! Her insta story is nice! πŸ˜†

I wonder if we will ever get a fake SSO and SSO scene and if yes how lulzy will it be πŸ˜† and isn't NM supposed to go on a vacation soon as well!πŸ˜†

Can't they all just take a break and sort everything and then come back again..   πŸ˜ŠEdited by blackorwhite - 7 years ago
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThithliDhost

I did not get from the scene, that Annika was narrating to shivaay.. she was recollecting/remembering how it happened and was angry how shivaay can forget .. 
That awww was definitely her attempt at getting some reaction from shivaay.. last time she said aww, her husband surprised her with a passionate hug πŸ˜†.. so yhea, Annika is on to something.. hopefully v will get some clear picture tomorrow

Aisa kuch hai they should reveal to viewers otherwise irritation hi hogi, specially after fake ML track reactions.
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This track of Anika figuring out fake Shivaay also makes me ROFLLL...if my husband was suddenly acting differently, out of all possibilities, I would never think its because he's been replaced by a fake person wearing colored contacts...like W*F πŸ˜†
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThithliDhost

You May Be Onto Something Here, IN ippknd, When ASR Was kidnapped, He Said Ilu To khushi, AND She Felt Something Was Wrong, Makes A POLICE complaint...THE Police Are like😲...uou think something wrong happened to your husband cause he said I love you. 

Yahan bhi yeh logic lage sakte in hain...repeat scenes
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

But why can't we criticize crappy dragged tracks.. πŸ˜• Forum bhi na.. Itna weak defense.. πŸ˜†

I thought that the message that people don't like this track had reached the actors and now that they will think about this BUT are you guys saying NM is praising this track 😲 I'm sad again.. 😭

I wonder if we will ever get a fake SSO and SSO scene and if yes how lulzy will it be πŸ˜† and isn't NM supposed to go on a vacation soon as well!πŸ˜†

Can't they all just take a break and sort everything and then come back again..   πŸ˜Š

Yepp...he's praising the posts defending this trackπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...well written lag raha hai uskoπŸ˜†...I guess any justification goes as long as someone praises this lame track where he gets to play a lame taporiπŸ˜†

Might as well start shipping fakester and Anika since it seems like he's going to be here for the long haul...roz usko koi dialogue chipkaa dete hain bitching about Anika and Pinky and people are finding this super entertaining and "funny" to watchπŸ˜†...real Billu ke Indiana Jones adventures se zyada entertaining lag raha hai logon ko faaltu fakester stuff. 

Btw fakester did the ninja hair flick today tooπŸ˜†

The lulziest thing to me in all this is that they've blurred the lines so much in this zeal to glorify this character, sab convoluted ho gaya hai...

I don't even get the people being so curious about kiska hand, kiski jewellery, who is the masked man...like WHO CARES? πŸ˜†...Aise hi faaltu curiosity ke bal pe writers seem to manage to get TRPsπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Break hi toh le rahe hain...writers are on a break, that is why this dragged pathetic trackπŸ˜†
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Can't they all just take a break and sort everything and then come back again..   πŸ˜Š

praise nahin kar raha hai, defend kar raha hai! anisa ka post was defending the track not praising it πŸ˜†

yaar kuch mat bolo - anisa's post is still nice, there was a stupid open letter in the forum - i was like twitter pe problem hai wahan jaake bolo

btw one question - is it really that big a deal to wear bikinis in india? SC looks hot but some comments i read are just.. beach pe log kya pehnte hain india mein, genuine question hai bhai! i for one have never walked on  beach in anything but a two piece! one piece also annoys me lol
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: charismatic-gem

This track of Anika figuring out fake Shivaay also makes me ROFLLL...if my husband was suddenly acting differently, out of all possibilities, I would never think its because he's been replaced by a fake person wearing colored contacts...like W*F πŸ˜†

It's not about her magically jumping to the conclusion that this is an imposter...but she is definitely not being as disconcerted as she should be given the OBVIOUSLY out of character behavior by Shivaay...they've conveniently focussed her attention on the saas-bahu dowry drama instead. 

It's a pathetic storyline, period...nothing to gain out of this other than irritate the audience...gratuitous lollypop scenes notwithstanding.