Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Aww ko bhi nahi choda.. ab pinky promise bhi kar do ๐Ÿ˜ญ and this fake SSO se bulva do "mein Sab thik kar dunga!

I hope aww is Fake SSO ka test ๐Ÿ˜† 

I have not checked the forum but This track is baaad!! What is the defense ka opening statement..    ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Anika ko kuch doubt nahi huva fakester pe aww scene me nahi and not about the fact that he forgot the 10 cr bangle given by him. Shivaay doesn't forget anything. Yeh dialog bhi nahi bola anika ne. Aap toh kuch bhoolte nahi hai should have been there na?
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Aww ko bhi nahi choda.. ab pinky promise bhi kar do ๐Ÿ˜ญ and this fake SSO se bulva do "mein Sab thik kar dunga!

I have not checked the forum but This track is baaad!! What is the defense ka opening statement..    ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

She picked up him saying Tensionon instead of tensions quickly but slipped the aww thing on which they spent whole 3 episodes. Maybe she'll remember it later and will awwttack him again๐Ÿคฃ. Why aren't the brothers near FakeVaay. I am feeling bad for Shivaay honestly now. They definitely are in a mood to stretch and now SC has gone on vacation aswell. So can I dream about SSO & FakeVaay's faceoff somewhere near OM when SSO succeeds in escaping.
ramz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess this dragfest is building upto something really big! A huge drama is lined up! I feel apna billu will escape,reach OM! Then with two shivaays everyone's khula mooh pe focus!๐Ÿ˜† it will be real sso vs fake sso! I think none will b able to recognize who is the real one & that's when probably anika would step in to find her billu among the two! ๐Ÿ˜† so anika will solve the puzzle?
Jaan ne keliye dekte rahiye IB jo filal dekne layak bilkul bhi nahin hai๐Ÿ˜† 
Well this was just a guess! Wonder what crap lies ahead!๐Ÿ˜•
AreYaar thumbnail

Opening, Middle, and Ending statement yehi hai ki stop being so "negative" and let the great writers play out this track that they have already dragged like hell๐Ÿ˜†...Apparently calling out the insane level of bullshit this track is very unfair to these writers who've given us SO much cause to have faith this week๐Ÿ˜†. 

And ek aur post hai about "Show must go on"๐Ÿ˜†...haan bhai, obviously show will go on...if Gul could drag QH on for 5 years on that mantra with endless actor replacements and love quadrangles, toh IB se bhi yehi expected hoga๐Ÿ˜†...karo replacements and keep making this more and more convoluted๐Ÿ˜†

They are screwed either ways with Lee leaving...whether they end Rudy's character or not, is bande ki comic timing was superbly on point in the universe of this show...already they are polluting the IB universe by bringing in Billo Rani type actors...whatever replacement they bring will be in the same vein of melodrama toh phir show can keep on going on for a whole new set of audience...original IB audience toh nahin rahega๐Ÿ˜†

Already I can see new folks in the forum enjoying these random new lollypop Shivika scenes cuz they have no context of the rest of the Shivika story...so aage bhi jo bhi bakwaas Gul maata dikhaayegi will be palatable to a new audience and "show will go on"๐Ÿ˜†

Pinky promise bhi dikhaa denge, BW...not to worry...since people are SO enjoying Fakester bitching about Anika all the time and dissing her character traits...toh ek aur cheez sahi๐Ÿ˜†
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

dude i have commented on some of those posts and told people not to preach ๐Ÿ˜†! phir soch rahi hoon why was i wasting my time lol 

twitter pe cvs ko kuch mat bolo - bhai twitter pe jao na to preach, we are not even on it! kuch bhi ๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Forum pe itne comic flips karte hain log in all these posts...pehle sab baith ke rote hain ki oh this track sucks...then one person will make a preachy post and everyone will jump in saying, "Oh yes, you are so right...I was also saying this only (even though they were part of the group criticizing the track just the day before๐Ÿ˜†).
Kabhi people love fakester, kabhi they hate him...kabhi they want the track to move, kabhi they are happy with random lollypop scene also even if it means the drag continues๐Ÿ˜†
LTLFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Forum pe itne comic flips karte hain log in all these posts...pehle sab baith ke rote hain ki oh this track sucks...then one person will make a preachy post and everyone will jump in saying, "Oh yes, you are so right...I was also saying this only (even though they were part of the group criticizing the track just the day before๐Ÿ˜†).

Kabhi people love fakester, kabhi they hate him...kabhi they want the track to move, kabhi they are happy with random lollypop scene also even if it means the drag continues๐Ÿ˜†

Ppl are liking fakester's dialog. Today for aww scene he said same doggie reference that anika made. And ppl are saying fakester and anika are similar thinking!  Lollipop scene toh hamesha logon ko distract karta hai. They dont think how it affects earlier story and also adding to dragging. SSO ke phone ka kya huva yeh bhi nahi dikhaya but ppl are happy with fb scene jo pata nahi when it could have even happened.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

Ppl are liking fakester's dialog. Today for aww scene he said same doggie reference that anika made. And ppl are saying fakester and anika are similar thinking!  Lollipop scene toh hamesha logon ko distract karta hai. They dont think how it affects earlier story and also adding to dragging. SSO ke phone ka kya huva yeh bhi nahi dikhaya but ppl are happy with fb scene jo pata nahi when it could have even happened.

How qweet...fakester and Anika same to same? Must be True Lowe๐Ÿ˜†...Inka couple ship name nahin banaya logon ne abhi tak? Fakika? ๐Ÿ˜†

And NM is praising these preachy posts that are defending this track๐Ÿ˜†...How not surprising๐Ÿ˜†
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

How qweet...fakester and Anika same to same? Must be True Lowe๐Ÿ˜†...Inka couple ship name nahin banaya logon ne abhi tak? Fakika? ๐Ÿ˜†

And NM is praising these preachy posts that are defending this track๐Ÿ˜†...How not surprising๐Ÿ˜†

NM will of ourse support makers only na..Roji roti ka sawal hai bhai ๐Ÿ˜†.. SC tho bhaag gayee. Lee tho, totally up and leaving.. kunal does not care busy hallucinating in DBO.. so its only NM who can be the wall for makers.. oh yhea gr8 wall of shivaay .... character ko kuch zyada seriously le reha hain ๐Ÿ˜†
LTLFan thumbnail

Yes! FakevIka dekha in twitter.๐Ÿ˜† I think next round of reboot Fakevika pe hoga.