RiKara SS - You and I Collide [COMPLETE] pg 63(19/4)

Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi,
 I had this idea for a while, only now I have the courage to share it with you people. This is an alternate universe take on RiKara. It will have the important twists of the cannon, but will not follow that story line. Gauri here is not a village girl, no is she seriously a completely white character. I'm kind of bias towards characters with shades and depth, so that's what you'll get here. 
Don't worry, I'm not turning her into someone who is hard to digest, she is what she is with a justification which hopefully you'll feel like buying when that time comes. I'm not sure how many parts this will have, but I do have my goal set. I can't promise regular updates, but I will give my best try to complete it ASAP. 
Enough of my chatter, here we go with prologue. I hope you will enjoy!!!

He paused, and the ticking of her heels on the polished floor followed. The music of the nightclub beneath thumped ghostly against them. He turned to look at her and his cold gaze swept her once; from head to toe and back up; until he stopped at her large espresso colored eyes. She shivered Involuntarily, knowing what he noted with that gaze; the blue highlights in her hair, the black ink on her shoulder, the piercing on her nose and that thigh length black dress that fitted like a glove.

"I can never harbor any feelings for a girl like you." That word was directed at everything she knew he saw, and nothing she knew he felt.

"Well, nobody asked you to love me," She shrugged her shoulders,  her tone of indifference never faltering. He would never hear the sound of her heart breaking, or the swish of her last hope vanishing.  He would not see that extra shine in her eyes as she blinked a tear away.

Gauri Kumari Sharma never begged. Not even from the man who had taken the possession of her heart, even against her better judgement. So she went, brushing past him, her head held high and hair flying with her steps.

She raced the corridor until she was out of his sight and picked up the call that was vibrating for so long.

"Yes Uncle. I'm ready to get married; to whomever you want me to." She sighed listening to the other side and added.

"Let's go to Baraily."

Zakam sab ko dhikta hai, lekin dhard kissi ko nahi dhikta...

Your views are welcome.

Sorry for any disappointments and thank you so much for giving it a moment and reading. 

Love,

Sakura

Chapter index

Prologue - above 

Chapter 1 - page 3

Chapter 2 - page 5

Chapter 3 - page 7

Chapter 4 - page 10

Chapter 5 - page 12

Chapter 6 - page 15

Chapter 7 - page 18

Chapter 8 - page 20

Chapter 9 - page 24

Chapter 10 - page 26

Interlude - page 29

Chapter 11 - page 32

Chapter 12 - page 34

Chapter 13 - page 37

Chapter 14 - page 42

Chapter 15 - page 46

Chapter 16 - page 48

Chapter 17 - page 51

Chapter 18 - page 55

Chapter 19 - page 57

Chapter 20 - page 60 (Finale)

Epilogue

Edited by Sakura24 - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
interesting, the way you've described Gauri is completely different  aur He kon hai... Om or someone else?? Continue asap
Sakura24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Anabella...

interesting, the way you've described Gauri is completely different  aur He kon hai... Om or someone else?? Continue asap

Hmm thanks😃 Yes, she is not the one we get to see on screen, but I don't think Shrenu can't pull this one off either. Hopefully you will like her as the story proceeds. That, you will know when the time comes! I'll try to update ASAP😳
maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm loving it update soon
He ????

Bareily track aha
nut-kut-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you waise bhi main chatacters ko white wash kiya hua pasamnd nahin aata bahut der tak.ur stories are always a releif to the mind.
Sakura24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pt311288

Hmmm loving it update soon
He ????

Bareily track aha

Thank you very much😳
I'd like to keep 'him' under wraps for now😉
Sakura24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nut-kut-86

Thank you waise bhi main chatacters ko white wash kiya hua pasamnd nahin aata bahut der tak.ur stories are always a releif to the mind.

No dear thank you! I don't like that very much either, however I like Gauri on screen too, only as you know my mind works in alternate tracks rather than  the cannon. I hope you will enjoy this one, as you did the previous ones😳
nut-kut-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakura24

No dear thank you!I don't like that very much either, however I like Gauri on screen too, only as you know my mind works in alternate tracks rather than the cannon. I hope you will enjoy this one, as you did the previous ones😳

gauri is very refreshing to see omscreen.she is cuteness personofied.
WhiteNoise thumbnail
Res
Soon to unress 😉
------------
Unress

Hey Sakura !!
Ahh I liked Gauri here though I am not much of a Rikara fan
Only if they show this Gauri in the show. I would gladly ship them
I loved how you portrayed her , head strong yet soft hearted
And Omie ,I could never find a fault in his character neither I can judge him
That was really awesome..Amazingly executed!!
Do cont. Soon

Love
Anshika
Edited by Animagus_Sirius - 7 years ago
BookWormV thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jumped into this RiKara ship have you?? 😛
Great to see you back.

Absolutely loved the prologue. [<3] I continue to be a fan of your writing. The shades you give to a character has always been your strong point and I for one and am looking forward to this 'Gauri'.

Doesn't the 'I could never like a girl like you' say that the 'he' here is Omkara? Wasn't that one of his dailogues in the show?

Anyways, looking forward to the rest. Update soon. :)

-V :)

P.S.: Any plans to finish 'Medusa'?