Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Someone is getting beaten up? New OLV hai kya? 

As long as Shivaay is the one beating, it is ok. But I hope he is not beating the ACP... πŸ˜†

nahi NM ka tweet hai ke beating up the bad guy at work πŸ˜† so we assume it's daksh lol and why not beating acp? he is as much a kameena too  so deserves the beating aisa mama paale ga apne ghar main tohouse beating should be doubled. tujhe kyon sympathy aa rahi hai acp se?
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^ ACP pe koi sympathy nahi hai mujhe... but ACP ko maare ga toh jail mein pohanch jaayega... It is illegal to beat a cop, isn't it? πŸ˜†
ThithliDhost thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I seriously think prinku is not pregnant. She is just pretending. This is the only way she could have convinced S to agree for the marriage.. shivaay panicking over pappaya.πŸ˜† . Hilarious!  So much drama over pappauya πŸ˜†.   The fact is eating pappaya does not do a thing! May be makers were trolling πŸ˜†. Anyway After watching the episode today, i felt even ACP does not know that prinku is pretending preggy πŸ˜†.. 
All this is sooo funny.. 
watch, it will even funnier, if it turn out that, acp, kamini and D are not related , just joined hands to take revenge πŸ˜†

Good shivika scenes today.. but i liked the diwali wala hug scene much better than today's. like how the 1st pool scene was the best among the 3,, 
Sometimes recreating an intense scene looses its intensity. Makers should stop doing this ..😊
Heavy dialogues from shivaay today.. which is not good πŸ˜†. As he always fails to keep his promises, atleast the 1st round πŸ˜Š

This time D is targetting shivaay.. and using Annika's fear for him. So hopefully we will not have to watch pawing scenes..🀒

Rachna.KG thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am very curious as to who slapped Tej in DBO's precap for tomorrow? Any guesses? Started watching DBO since yesterday ...So in five minutes, I couldn't gather who slapped him. All I saw was Svetlana jumping into the tehkhanna/ basement through some secret door. Looks like CV's have been watching the old horror movies by Ramsay Brothers :D.

Edited by Shizuku.T - 7 years ago
Userdoesntexist thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThithliDhost

I seriously think prinku is not pregnant. She is just pretending. This is the only way she could have convinced S to agree for the marriage.. shivaay panicking over pappaya.πŸ˜† . Hilarious!  So much drama over pappauya πŸ˜†.   The fact is eating pappaya does not do a thing! May be makers were trolling πŸ˜†.

Lol, when I first read this, I thought Pappaya was a nickname for Mr. Pappaya face Daksh! πŸ˜†Is it Prinku not eating Pappaya or what??
 After watching the episode today, i felt even ACP does not know that prinku is pretending preggy πŸ˜†.. 
All this is sooo funny.. 

Lulzy toh hai.. But ACP was one of my fav characters, so yeah.. I am mighty pissed off! 
watch, it will even funnier, if it turn out that, acp, kamini and D are not related , just joined hands to take revenge πŸ˜†

Yeah, btw is Billu really Kameeni ka beta? Then he would be Daksh ka bhanja?!πŸ˜•

Good shivika scenes today.. but i liked the diwali wala hug scene much better than today's. like how the 1st pool scene was the best among the 3,, 
Sometimes recreating an intense scene looses its intensity. Makers should stop doing this ..😊
Heavy dialogues from shivaay today.. which is not good πŸ˜†. As he always fails to keep his promises, atleast the 1st round πŸ˜Š

ShivIka romance is going to be really hard to digest after all this crap! And I really feel angry for recreating scenes.. It seems as if they are deliberately trolling us.. And I am offended because it is disrespect to our original ShivIka! πŸ€’
This time D is targetting shivaay.. and using Annika's fear for him. So hopefully we will not have to watch pawing scenes..🀒

Edited by Ananya. - 7 years ago
Userdoesntexist thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Shizuku It's choti Dadi.. she finally makes an entry! Trollbaazi ka naya bakra! Yayy!
Rachna.KG thumbnail

Choti Dadi...I am liking her already. Now she needs to give one to Pinki...too. Sooner the better.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Originally posted by: Ananya.

@Shizuku It's choti Dadi.. she finally makes an entry! Trollbaazi ka naya bakra! Yayy!

Rachna.KG thumbnail
Neither the hug nor the words brought the same feeling. I wanted it to be Shivaay so badly but when he came and assured Anika, I felt nothing. Also when he asked her twice once in store room and again in the bedroom...if she trusts him...All I wanted her to say is "NO". I don't like this change in me...Shivaay is so cute...Love him but somehow his words sound hollow lately.

_________________________________________________________________________________

QUOTE=ThithliDhost]I seriously think prinku is not pregnant. She is just pretending. This is the only way she could have convinced S to agree for the marriage.. shivaay panicking over pappaya.πŸ˜† . Hilarious!  So much drama over pappauya πŸ˜†.   The fact is eating pappaya does not do a thing! May be makers were trolling πŸ˜†. Anyway After watching the episode today, i felt even ACP does not know that prinku is pretending preggy πŸ˜†.. 
All this is sooo funny.. 

[/QUOTE]
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sooo Tired!!! Was up almost the whole night..But all is pain is worth it!! INDIA WON!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³So, once I was done reading all #INDvsAUS tweets... 

Checked out #Ishqbaaaz... Aaj toh SSO ne bade bade proclamation kar diye hai and not 1 but 2 hugs😲 and the fandom is happy happy.. πŸ˜† BUT Precap mein SSO is again getting blackmailed by D who is sitting on a bonnet of the car πŸ˜†
Also, choti dadi enters DBO and slaps Tej  πŸ˜† And Kaimini feeds ShaktiJi Laddoos πŸ˜†
Don't know when I'll watch the episode... based on the tweets, sounds like kafi LULZ hai.. πŸ˜† 

EDIT: Forget to add Pinky Promise No#Infinity πŸ€ͺ

Edited by blackorwhite - 7 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

^^ ACP pe koi sympathy nahi hai mujhe... but ACP ko maare ga toh jail mein pohanch jaayega... It is illegal to beat a cop, isn't it? πŸ˜†

If they are on duty yes but yeh acp on duty kab hota hai?