Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NYCForever

So people are predicting ke first daksh will rape Anika and then shivaay will as well! Hey bhagoo what did I just read

Can't even lolz at that

yeha OK sure in their Heads and dirty thoughts 

Shivaay kitna bhi ruin an akr dein this is beyond Him HE Won't do that EVER to anybody forget Anika  and agar daksh ne aisa kuch kia toh yeh aadmi uska khoon karega nake will do anything wrong with Ani Not Now aur agar rape akrna hota na toh pehle karta bhai now he has no reason for it 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

I have a brilliant plot twist in my head regarding Oberois and divorces...  Dadi and Dadaji were secretly divorced and the new DBO wali dadi ye raaz saath leke aayegi..🀣 Qissa raaz ka.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†  Excellent...finally you've figured out how DBO waali daadi will enter...to reveal Daadi ke RANGEEN qisseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣... You do realize she is going to call Shivaay.. Sivaay Ji πŸ˜†So, I hope she calls him Billu onlyπŸ˜†  Eeeks...no way...Billu ji sirf Anika bulaa sakti haiπŸ˜›...Gauri toh usko bade bhaiyya ya JEEJAJI bulaayegi I'm guessingπŸ˜†

Agreed.. πŸ‘πŸΌ I hope ye track aur stretch ho.. Kal Subh.. somehow Om chulbul ko apni bahoon mein paye.. Drunk night Anika-Shivaay ka reboot πŸ˜›πŸ€£ BAHAHAHAHA OMG pleaseee let this happen...Om paagal ho jaayega yeh soch soch ke ki usne raat ko Chulbul ke saath kya kya kiya🀣...bg score will be roop tera mastaana...cuz we all know Gul's lowe for RETRO stuffπŸ˜†

travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

yeha OK sure in their Heads and dirty thoughts

Shivaay kitna bhi ruin an akr dein this is beyond Him HE Won't do that EVER to anybody forget Anika and agar daksh ne aisa kuch kia toh yeh aadmi uska khoon karega nake will do anything wrong with Ani Not Now aur agar rape akrna hota na toh pehle karta bhai now he has no reason for it

I know man - I still have hope they won't show anything of that sort even with daksh! But u Never know lol. Even Anisa and all are predicting dakhni alliance so let's see

Anyways I am still confused about which palace of hers is svetlana going to that goes through om's room πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Because I was missing this Anika and watched these epis randomly today again of the whole gang bantering and hanging outπŸ˜†

I'd forgotten that Rudy himself had predicted the inevitability of "Do dil mil rahe hain" playing on Shivika eventually...haha

Edited by AreYaar - 7 years ago
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Not sure if this crowd will enjoy and appreciate this masterpiece.. BUT anyways..  here it goes πŸ€£
Karan-Arjun by Baba Sehgal πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T__qCUfobzo[/YOUTUBE]
blackorwhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Because I was missing this Anika and watched these epis randomly today again of the whole gang bantering and hanging outπŸ˜†

I'd forgotten that Rudy himself had predicted the inevitability of "Do dil mil rahe hain" playing on Shivika eventually...haha

OMG πŸ˜² Itni planning by the CVs πŸ˜†
Hai.. I miss such episodes..😭
Rudy-Anika's interaction... OmRu ke dialogues πŸ˜†.. Confused Namoona SSO-Billu-Shivaay.. And Anika(bas Anika with no surname).. 
Sahil-Saumya ki prem kahani bhi adhuri πŸ˜­ 
"Ek number hai na hum bhai behen" πŸ˜­
Ye Bacha kitna entertaining hai.. BUT ab bas iske saath bhi badtameezian πŸ˜‘

Ek ye detective-giri thi.. Phokat Raja wali AUR ek ye ML track   

Mujhe ye wala IB wapas chahiye 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
idk who this dude is por what he was singing but damn now aayeinge aayeinge aayeinge karan arjun aayeinge is stuck in my head all thanks to you BW 
blackorwhite thumbnail
Sorry Fary πŸ˜† I went into my Baba Sehgal mode πŸ˜†

AND AND AND DRUM ROLLS PLEASE 

Nakuul MehtaVerified account @NakuulMehta  
More

Beating the bad guy on sets whilst the mind has checked itself into Chinnaswamy stadium. Watched #GangsterNewton yet? (SUBTLE plug)

🀣🀣 Does this mean Daksh track ending soon πŸ˜› 

EDIT: NM-SC ne kitne smartly damage control kiya hai... πŸ‘ πŸ˜† BUT NM's tweet jinxed India ki batting πŸ˜­

Edited by blackorwhite - 7 years ago
travelholic thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Sorry FaryπŸ˜†I went into my Baba Sehgal modeπŸ˜†

<font size="2">AND AND AND DRUM ROLLS PLEASE</font>

Nakuul MehtaVerified account@NakuulMehta<small></small>
More

Beating the bad guy on sets whilst the mind has checked itself into Chinnaswamy stadium. Watched #GangsterNewton yet? (SUBTLE plug)

🀣🀣 Does this mean Daksh track ending soon πŸ˜›

EDIT: NM-SC ne kitne smartly damage control kiya hai...πŸ‘πŸ˜†

I know man - they did do a good job here but what does he mean! Karan is not shooting today though, I really hope it ends soon
travelholic thumbnail
Anyone watched the redention of tu cheez badhi

I didn't like it! I still can't get over the original moves which I used to dance to as a kid πŸ˜†